The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby Nikki » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:29 pm

"I was just gonna suggest something sweeter." Harmony says. "Maybe something we could share"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:36 pm

"Oh, you know I'm trying to cut down on the carbs!.... But I guess one drink tonight won't hurt, right? What do you think we should get?"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:43 pm

"You don't have to worry about that. How about a Sublimely Sweet." Harmony says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:10 pm

"Sure! I'll just whip one up for us to share!" Carly takes out some bottles, pours their contents into a glass, mixes it up a bit, and sticks a little umbrella on top. The drink has a slight teal tint to it, and Harmony can catch a faint scent of coconut and melon. "You go ahead and take a sip first. Tell me what you think!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Harmony tastes a sip. "It's good" She says.

(This one also has kiwiqwat in it)
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:34 pm

After finishing the drink, Harmony can feel her body shifting once again, though this time the change is not as extreme as before. Her breasts grow, though the growth is hardly noticeable to the observing, and her hips widen just a tad, giving Harmony a figure is in some ways enhanced, but is about the same all around. Her ankle long hair colors itself an almost unnatural shade of pink, and her ocean blue eyes lighten to a shining bright green. Her Chinese dress separates into four parts (a beige vest, a white blouse, a teal ribbon, and a green pleated skirt) to form a typical Japanese schoolgirl's uniform, her black socks rise up to the middle of her thighs and become thigh-high stockings, and her purple high heels morph into a pair of simple black school shoes.

Harmony now thinks of herself to be Hikari, a happy-go-lucky schoolgirl who loves to show off her curvaceous body to those she finds attractive.
Last edited by Mystic Mina on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:"There's no need for the 'miss,' hon," Louise says with a grin at Lana, "all the girls here call me by my name." She nods, looking Lana over. "You sure about wanting it to be permanent? If so, just have one of these."
Although her outfit doesn't have any visible pockets, when she opens her hand there is a small, blue pill on her palm. "This'll make the cocomelon essence bind with your own mind and soul."

"I thought I wanted to change back when i first changed, but I was having so much fun posing and whatnot, I thought it would be great for it to be permanent. Besides, I fell in love with Trisha your Waitress. So are there any openings for jobs here?" Lana says, then asks as she takes the pill.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:12 pm

(Still has cocomelon in it.)

"You're turn" Hikari says to Carly.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:38 pm

"Hee hee, you turned out rather nicely, didn't you?" Carly gives Hikari a quick peck on the cheek before she takes a sip of the drink. "Mmm, you're right, it does taste good!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Carly's breasts begin to grow slightly as her turns blue and goes down to her ankles. Her dress splits into a white and black sailor top with a yellow bow as matching bows appear in her hair and a black skirt. Lastly a brown choker appears and her neck as she becomes the schoolgirl Kerina.

"You turned out good too, Kerina" Hikari says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:04 am

"If you do not spend the night with one of the girls, then yes," Louise tells Lucy. "So, try to enjoy your night with the girls!"

Then she turns back to Lana.
"Yes, that is something I expected to happen for a few people," says Louise, "and yes, it so happens we have an opening." She grins cheerfully. "So consider yourself hired, hon! Just remember, you're not just a waitress, you're an entertainer and general employee of the Club." The waitress gestures around, at the gathered guests, the tables and the stage in the back.
"That means, serve people their drinks, but also talk with them, make them feel comfortable and..." She winks at Lana. "If the mood is right... feel free to go up the stage!"

Hearing Trisha call out to her Louise waves at the girl to wait just one moment. She turns back to Lana and leans in close. "As for Trisha... she's my dear friend, so don't make her cry..." The woman's soft voice is cheerful, but there is a hint of very real steel in her words.
As quickly as it appeared however, it is gone again. "Have fun at your first day at work, love!"
Then she heads for Trisha and Ken. "I'm coming! The broken computer? Right this way!" She leads Ken to a door in the back, then heads up the stairs into the Club's backstage area.
Last edited by Jacqueline on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoey » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:24 am

(( You forgot about me ^^" ))
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:35 am

(( Fixed. Note to self: do not get into conversations with three people at once anymore. ))
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoey » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:38 am

Lucy nods. "Well it's only for a night. Might aswell enjoy it!" says Lucy squishing her breasts. "Thank you miss!"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:20 am

(But nice work getting in Ken.)

Ken sees Trisha checking the address again. Clearly someone somewhere likes him. All theses attractive girls and he gets to work here today. Hurray him. "Alright ma'am." He follows after Trisha and sits down in front of the computer he taking out his own laptop. "This could be a while. But would help if you told me what's wrong with it. My little note says needs repair and nothing more."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying