The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:30 am

"Well, the truth is, I'm not sure," says Louise. The room they are in apparently the woman's personal bedroom. A large, king-sized bed stands against one wall. All four walls, and even the ceiling, are completely covered with posters of scantly clad women. There are some naughty magazines laying around too, casually tossed onto the desk, floor and bed.
"It won't boot up anymore. I've checked the connections and the power supply, but I don't have the time to do anything more."
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:41 am

"Well." Ken blushes looking around the room. He sits down in front of the computer looking it over checking the basic connectivity and the wires to make sure nothing chewed them through or cut them.

(best to start with the basics.)
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:48 am

All of the cables seem to be in order, and everything appears to be connected to the proper slot.
"You see anything?" Louise asks.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:38 am

Loid Thanead wrote:
Then she turns back to Lana.
"Yes, that is something I expected to happen for a few people," says Louise, "and yes, it so happens we have an opening." She grins cheerfully. "So consider yourself hired, hon! Just remember, you're not just a waitress, you're an entertainer and general employee of the Club." The waitress gestures around, at the gathered guests, the tables and the stage in the back.
"That means, serve people their drinks, but also talk with them, make them feel comfortable and..." She winks at Lana. "If the mood is right... feel free to go up the stage!"

Hearing Trisha call out to her Louise waves at the girl to wait just one moment. She turns back to Lana and leans in close. "As for Trisha... she's my dear friend, so don't make her cry..." The woman's soft voice is cheerful, but there is a hint of very real steel in her words.
As quickly as it appeared however, it is gone again. "Have fun at your first day at work, love!"

(Ha ha don't worry about it Loid. I have my own problems updating a lot of people at once as you have seen in my RP. Once again, I'm sorry about that Kaizer. I have to listen to Dad after all.)

*Before Louise leaves she turns to her and asks a question.*

"Say Louise-Chan, do I need a uniform or can I just work in this? Also does everyone live here?" Lana asks her new boss. "I also promise I won't make her cry. I love her too much to do that." Lana says with a Blush on her face.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:51 am

(( Yay, continuity issues! :P ))

Before heading to the back with Ken, Louise answers Lana's questions. "There's uniforms in the back, and a room for you upstairs!"
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:02 am

Loid Thanead wrote:(( Yay, continuity issues! :P ))

Before heading to the back with Ken, Louise answers Lana's questions. "There's uniforms in the back, and a room for you upstairs!"

(Sorry about that. I went to bed at 10:30 my time last night.)

"Okay thanks Louise-Chan." Lana says as she heads over to Trisha.

"Um Trisha-chan like guess what? I have a job here. Could you take me to the back so I can like pick out a uniform, or you can pick one out for me." Lana says as she kisses Trisha on the cheek.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:02 am

Lana wrote:(Sorry about that. I went to bed at 10:30 my time last night.)

"Um Trisha-chan like guess what? I have a job here. Could you take me to the back so I can like pick out a uniform, or you can pick one out for me." Lana says as she kisses Trisha on the cheek.

Trisha gives a little giggle at the kiss, "Great! This way," taking Lana's hand she leads the girl back to the changing rooms, where all sorts of clothes are hanging, "So, what kind of uniform would ya like? Louise really isn't specific, just so long as it covers up what needs covering," she gave a wink to Lana.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:00 am

TKC wrote:
Lana wrote:(Sorry about that. I went to bed at 10:30 my time last night.)

Trisha gives a little giggle at the kiss, "Great! This way," taking Lana's hand she leads the girl back to the changing rooms, where all sorts of clothes are hanging, "So, what kind of uniform would ya like? Louise really isn't specific, just so long as it covers up what needs covering," she gave a wink to Lana.

"You see the thing like is, that I have not ever been very good at clothes shopping or picking out. Oh yeah, I like forgot to tell you that I made this permanent. What do you think?" Lana asks as she traces every curve of her body and then poses Sexily.

"I really like want you to pick something out for me please?" Lana said as she did a Puppy Dog Face.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Lana wrote:
TKC wrote:"You see the thing like is, that I have not ever been very good at clothes shopping or picking out. Oh yeah, I like forgot to tell you that I made this permanent. What do you think?" Lana asks as she traces every curve of her body and then poses Sexily.

"I really like want you to pick something out for me please?" Lana said as she did a Puppy Dog Face.

"Hmmmm..." Trisha said thoughtfully as she looked over the outfits, "Well... Ah!" she gasped and grinned, "I wonder if we've got one that'd fit you..."

Going through the outfits for a little bit she finally turned around and grinned, "Ta-dah!" she held out a uniform that matched her own, though a bit larger to account for Lana's more ample chest.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Evra wrote:maggie looks up shyly "uhmm its maggie" she says sitting there looking up at her

"That's a nice name you have there, Maggie." Joanne says, smiling at Maggie.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:16 pm

maggie smiles up at her "thanks"
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Ken nods. "Everything seems hooked up fine." He unplugs the tower and sits on the floor with it opening it up. "Let's see here. You can go if you need to. this could take some time." He checks for loose wires and proper hook up of everything inside.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Mystic Mina » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:31 pm

"So, since we don't seem to be waitresses here anymore, how about you and I have a little fun?" Kerina purrs to Hikari as she leans in and gives her a deep, satisfying kiss. "I know a nice little spot in the back where we can have some fun, if you know what I mean...."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:35 pm

"Well I think we are waitresses but we can go on break" Hikari says as she heads to the back.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:36 pm

"Okay, then I'll get back to work!" Louise turns to head for the door. "Oh, can I get you anything to drink while you work?"

Studying the tower, he might notice the insides are a little dusty, with strands of cat hair stuck in the air intake. Though, considering it's located in the room of a catgirl, it must be cleaned at least semi-regularly. Otherwise there seems to be no problem.
Last edited by Jacqueline on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying