The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:30 pm

"Like hello there! Welcome to the Cocomelon. How may I help you?" said a waitress. She then handed Mike a list of the different drinks the nightclub provides.

The list reads:
- Red Star
- Simple Blend
- Tropical Trip
- Twister
- Delicious Dreams
- Health Boost
- Sublimely Sweet
- Snow Flake
- CocoMelon Special

Mike looks at the list and wonder what to get. He has heard of some of these before but had no idea what to get.

"Choose whichever one you want. We can even make them Cocomelon Style. By the way my name is Lana. I just started here today. I will be taking care of you. The Cocomelon Special is Highly popular around here. So what is it you want?" said Lana.
Mike looked at the drinks and guess they all sounded great. He has had a long week so maybe that why he thinks that. Still he had no idea what he will get. The Red Star of the Sublimely Sweet both sounded good. Still he wonder what was Cocomelon. Mike then asked, "What is Cocomelon?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Evra » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:15 pm

maggie blushes her face turning a bright shade of red as she feels joannes hand on hers as she looks up at her still blushing
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Like hello there! Welcome to the Cocomelon. How may I help you?" said a waitress. She then handed Mike a list of the different drinks the nightclub provides.

The list reads:
- Red Star
- Simple Blend
- Tropical Trip
- Twister
- Delicious Dreams
- Health Boost
- Sublimely Sweet
- Snow Flake
- CocoMelon Special

Mike looks at the list and wonder what to get. He has heard of some of these before but had no idea what to get.

"Choose whichever one you want. We can even make them Cocomelon Style. By the way my name is Lana. I just started here today. I will be taking care of you. The Cocomelon Special is Highly popular around here. So what is it you want?" said Lana.
Mike looked at the drinks and guess they all sounded great. He has had a long week so maybe that why he thinks that. Still he had no idea what he will get. The Red Star of the Sublimely Sweet both sounded good. Still he wonder what was Cocomelon. Mike then asked, "What is Cocomelon?"

"It's a special fruit. It is what we use in one of our most popular drinks the CocoMelon Special. Would you like to try one? It is very delicious." Lana asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Yuki looks up at her blinking. "huh? what happened?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:15 pm

"It's a special fruit. It is what we use in one of our most popular drinks the CocoMelon Special. Would you like to try one? It is very delicious." said Lana explaining the fruit to Mike.

Mike sighed and guess that if it was popular for a reason. He then nodded and said, "Well if others like it then why not. Giv me the Cocomelon Special then."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:47 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"It's a special fruit. It is what we use in one of our most popular drinks the CocoMelon Special. Would you like to try one? It is very delicious." said Lana explaining the fruit to Mike.

Mike sighed and guess that if it was popular for a reason. He then nodded and said, "Well if others like it then why not. Giv me the Cocomelon Special then."

*Giggle* "One CocoMelon Special coming up!" Lana says as she winks and goes to the bar.

"One Cocomelon Special Louise-Chan." Lana says.

(Yeah I don't think I have the right pictures on my Photobucket Account could you help me out Loid? or Tessa?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Jacqueline » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:02 am

(( I usually just do a quick google search. Though good pictures for the Cocomelon Special are hard to find. ))

"You should be feeling the effects of my new cocktail," Louise tells Yuki with a smile. "You will probably find our girls just a tad more attractive, besides some other more obvious changes, but that's perfectly normal!"

She turns to Lana. "Coming right up!" Within a moment another of the bright blue Cocomelon Specials is ready, and Louise sets it on Lana's tray.

"How do you feel, Yuki?" she asks, turning back to the recently reborn catgirl.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:32 pm

OOC: I am guessing the drink is with me now?

IC:

"One CocoMelon Special coming up!" Lana said as she giggled and Mike could have swore he saw the girl winking at her. She then goes up to the bar and said, "One Cocomelon Special Louise-Chan."

Mike just sat at his booth waiting for his drink to come. Lana seems like a nice girl but a bit hyperactive. He guess the blue haired girl is much newer and still had a love for her job. Mike then saw that his drink was here which was a blue CocoMelon Special."

MIke took a sip of the drink and took in the flavor for a bit. It had a small taste of coconut and an aftertaste of melon. He then took another sip.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:42 pm

Yuki mews softly pouting. "Why did you make me a girl?" She whimpers softly. "More changes?" she looks at herself pulling at the dress looking down it.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby AshK » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:OOC: I am guessing the drink is with me now?

IC:

"One CocoMelon Special coming up!" Lana said as she giggled and Mike could have swore he saw the girl winking at her. She then goes up to the bar and said, "One Cocomelon Special Louise-Chan."

Mike just sat at his booth waiting for his drink to come. Lana seems like a nice girl but a bit hyperactive. He guess the blue haired girl is much newer and still had a love for her job. Mike then saw that his drink was here which was a blue CocoMelon Special."

MIke took a sip of the drink and took in the flavor for a bit. It had a small taste of coconut and an aftertaste of melon. He then took another sip.

*The Drink is so good, Mike may just have to drink it all down.*

*Runs over to Trisha and kisses her full on the lips.* "I made my first sail Trisha-Chan." Lana says with a giggle.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Mike decided to drink the rest of the drink. He couldn't help to think that the drink was so good with it's mixed flavor of coconut and melon. He then finished it and said, "Now that is a good drink. Just what I needed after a long week of university."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike decided to drink the rest of the drink. He couldn't help to think that the drink was so good with it's mixed flavor of coconut and melon. He then finished it and said, "Now that is a good drink. Just what I needed after a long week of university."

*Mikes Eyes turn blue and his Hair turns Purple and starts to grow. He then starts to lose Muscle Mass and Height. His limbs become Slender and Elegant and his fingernails lengthen. His hips fold in and Flare out as his Rear end raises up a bit. His chest and Groin Area become sensitve.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Mike then began to feel a bit strange. He didn't know what was going on or put a finger on where it could be happening from. He looked around and saw that things were beginning to look bigger to him. He at once touched his face and saw that his nails had grown longer and purple hair was getting in his vision. Mike then said, "What the heck is going on?" The relax tone in his voice was beginning to disappear and replace with surprise.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:12 pm

*His hair eventually stops growing at about waist length. Is limbs are now slender and elegant. D-Cup Breasts appear on his chest as his manhood becomes her womanhood. When all is said and done Maya now looks like: this. She then finds herself wanting to pose and finds that she seems to be strangely attracted to all of the girls working in the Club. However she doesn't see Lana and Trisha playing kissy face over by the bar.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Maya looks down at herself and said, "Oh my gosh. What is going on?" She then looked around and saw all the girls and couldn't help but stare at them. Of course she would stare at them before if she wasn't so tired before but now he couldn't help to keep her gaze on them.

Maya then felt as if she wanted to pose but was a bit scared. She then place her arms together but made sure to look innocent in order to do a innocent pose, "What is going on? Lana? Umm...Somebody?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying