The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:51 am

Kumi-chan wrote:Yuki mews softly pouting. "Why did you make me a girl?" She whimpers softly. "More changes?" she looks at herself pulling at the dress looking down it.

"Because this is an 'all-girls' club, of course!" Louise explains cheerfully. As Yuki peers down at her body, she may notice that she is 100% female, and exceedinly cute at that. "Don't worry, it will only last until you have a good night's sleep."

(( The obvious changes are the changes to her body. ))
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:19 am

"But I don't even work here and... I was going to leave when I finished working!" Yuki pouts her tail flicking as she does. "Well, at least it will ware off." She mews softly sounding down. "So? uhh now what?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:13 am

"Why don't you go on into the back?" Louise says to Yuki. "Pick out some more comfortable clothes." Then she gestures at the people already assembled. "Then, why not try having fun and talking to some people? I'm sure most girls would like to get to know a cutie like you better!"

-----

Jace walks into the club. Still new in town, he's looking for a good place to get some conversation and a drink. As the door swings closed behind him, the man stops to stare at all the very attractive young woman scattered about the room. There's even... a bride? Are they cosplaying?
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby TKC » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:46 am

TKC wrote:"Right this way," Trisha lead the way to an empty booth and motioned for Sam to sit down. Once he was seated she handed over the cocktail list, "Here you go sir. If you don't see something you'd like we can always mix something for you, CocoMelon style."

The list reads:
- Red Star
- Simple Blend
- Tropical Trip
- Twister
- Delicious Dreams
- Health Boost
- Sublimely Sweet
- Snow Flake
- CocoMelon Special

Lana wrote:
*The Drink is so good, Mike may just have to drink it all down.*

*Runs over to Trisha and kisses her full on the lips.* "I made my first sail Trisha-Chan." Lana says with a giggle.

Loid Thanead wrote:Jace walks into the club. Still new in town, he's looking for a good place to get some conversation and a drink. As the door swings closed behind him, the man stops to stare at all the very attractive young woman scattered about the room. There's even... a bride? Are they cosplaying?

"That's great!" Trisha said with a giggle and a blush at the kiss before turning back to Sam, "So sir, have you decided what you'd like to drink or would you like some more time?"

Noticing the new customer come walking in she smiles to Lana, "And another new customer. You wanna take him or should I Lana?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:57 am

*looks from her love to the newcomer.* "I guess I could take at least one of them." She says with a wink.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Lana wrote:*looks from her love to the newcomer.* "I guess I could take at least one of them." She says with a wink.

Trisha blinks a couple times at Lana, "One of them? Did I miss someone?" she looks around the nightclub for anyone else new to arrive.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:10 pm

*Looks to see only one person at the door.* "Oh I'm sorry. I guess I could take him." Lana says as she passionately kisses Trisha then releases and goes over to the newcomer.

"Hello sir welcom to the CocoMelon. Would you like a booth, a table, or sit at the bar?" Lana asks Jace.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:19 pm

"I'll have a table please," Jace says with a shy smile at the waitress. The girl is more than a little cute. He can't help but glance at her impressive chest, no matter how hard he tries.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Yuki frowns and nods. "Hey... What's wrong with these clothes?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:04 pm

"Oh, c'mon! I'm sure the boss won't mind! C'mon, let's go!" Kerina drags Hikari to the back of the store and hurries her into one of the rooms where they stored the various fruits and drink mixes. "Now I can have you all to myself...."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Hikari ironically turns the lights off.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Kerina wraps Hikari in her arms and gives her a nice, long kiss.

"Oh, so you like to play in the dark? That's fine with me." She presses her against the racks, unknowingly causing one of the drink mixes to nearly fall over the edge. One more shake like that might make it fall.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 pm

"I don't know if we should be doing this in here." Hikari says. "Boss-chan would be mad if destroyed her supply. We came here to get money for college. We can't lose that"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:24 pm

"Why are you so worried all of the sudden? You're usually not like this. Anyway, Boss-chan is an understanding person. She wouldn't blow up on us for something like that." Kerina rubs her head against one of Hikari's breasts. "C'mon, where's the sexy, playful Hikari I've known since I was in high school? I know you're still in there somewhere!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Hikari moans "Okay but need to careful not to spill anything. We could wind up in different forms."
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying