The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby Ookalf » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:47 am

TKC wrote:"On Twister coming right up," Trisha says brightly as she goes off to get the drink from the bar. A little while later she returns with a fizzy blue-green drink and set it down in front of Sam, "Here you go sir, one Twister. Enjoy. Is there anything else I can get for you?"

I'm good for now. *Sam takes a sip of te drink.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 am

Jace lifts up one arm to look in amazement as his body hair disappears. "What the?" Then he grabs for his groin at the very odd sensation down there. "What's happening?"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:56 am

(Not sure if I covered the hips changing yet so I will deal with them.)

*His hips fold in and flare out as his Rearend is raised up a bit. 2 High-B Low-C Cup Breasts appear on his chest as his Manhood becomes her womanhood. She seems to find the girls in the Club even more attractive than before. Especially the one that served her. When all is said and done Jana now looks like:

She can't help but stare at all the girls even moreso than before.*

*Lana looks back at Jana grins and then turns back to Trish hoping to make up for moving too fast on her.* "Can you forgive me Trish-Chan?" Lana says as tears start to form in her eyes.

(Waiting on a response from TKC.)
Last edited by AshK on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Jacqueline » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:07 am

"Oh wow..." Jana looks down at herself, stroking her now dainty hands along the smooth skin of her hands. "I'm... hot!"
After she manages to tear her eyes away from her own chest, Jana looks up to look for the waitress that served her. She should go and say thanks!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby TKC » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:14 am

Ookalf wrote:
TKC wrote:"On Twister coming right up," Trisha says brightly as she goes off to get the drink from the bar. A little while later she returns with a fizzy blue-green drink and set it down in front of Sam, "Here you go sir, one Twister. Enjoy. Is there anything else I can get for you?"

As Sam takes a sip of the drink he finds it very tangy, with the taste of both a lime and lemon. It's not overly sour though, thanks to the addition of sweet coconut and interesting enough, melon. It even leaves a pleasant feeling of warmth in his mouth as he swallows the sip.

Lana wrote:
*Lana looks back at Jana grins and then turns back to Trish hoping to make up for moving too fast on her.* "Can you forgive me Trish-Chan?" Lana says as tears start to form in her eyes.

Walking away from Sam Trisha turns and smiles gently at Lana, "Hey, no need to cry Lana. Whatcha askin forgiveness for?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:19 am

TKC wrote:As Sam takes a sip of the drink he finds it very tangy, with the taste of both a lime and lemon. It's not overly sour though, thanks to the addition of sweet coconut and interesting enough, melon. It even leaves a pleasant feeling of warmth in his mouth as he swallows the sip.

*Sam drinks more of the Twister.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:26 am

TKC wrote:
Ookalf wrote:

As Sam takes a sip of the drink he finds it very tangy, with the taste of both a lime and lemon. It's not overly sour though, thanks to the addition of sweet coconut and interesting enough, melon. It even leaves a pleasant feeling of warmth in his mouth as he swallows the sip.

Lana wrote:

Walking away from Sam Trisha turns and smiles gently at Lana, "Hey, no need to cry Lana. Whatcha askin forgiveness for?"

*Sniffle* "I feel like I am pushing you away with how passionate I have been toward you lately ever since I first met you, you had that romantic gleam in your eye. Even before, I became who I am now I was attracted to you. I even became more attracted to you after I changed. I feel like I am not worth of someone as sweet and Sexy as you are because I was trying to throw things into Overdrive." Lana says as her tears start to flow freely.

"Please don't leave me." She says as she cries on Trisha's Shoulder and wraps her arms around Trisha in a hug while sobbing.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Jacqueline » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:29 am

Looking for Lana, Jana finds the waitress crying on the shoulder of another waitress. This would probably not be a good time to try to approach her...
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby TKC » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:39 am

Ookalf wrote:*Sam drinks more of the Twister.*

As Sam drinks more of the Twister the pleasant warmth spreads out from his mouth, soon filling his head and moving down his throat. As it does he feels a little tingling on the top of his head as his hair goes blond, and then his facial features start to soften and shift, becoming more feminine as his eyes start shifting to a bright blue.

The drink meanwhile is absolutely delicious.

Lana wrote:
*Sniffle* "I feel like I am pushing you away with how passionate I have been toward you lately ever since I first met you, you had that romantic gleam in your eye. Even before, I became who I am now I was attracted to you. I even became more attracted to you after I changed. I feel like I am not worth of someone as sweet and Sexy as you are because I was trying to throw things into Overdrive." Lana says as her tears start to flow freely.

"Please don't leave me." She says as she cries on Trisha's Shoulder and wraps her arms around Trisha in a hug while sobbing.

"Shhh..." Trisha says gently as she strokes Lana's head, letting the girl sob on her shoulder as she leads the two of them to an empty booth to sit down it, "It's alright Lana, I'm not goin anywhere. Yeah I wasn't exactly keen on how fast ya were goin, but that doesn't mean I didn't find it flatterin how attractive you found me," she blushed softly, "Never really had someone so attracted to me and be open bout it, ya know?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:48 am

*Sniffles and looks up at Trisha.* "Say did you find me attractive before I changed? I am just wondering. I was also wondering if you and I could maybe go to a movie sometime or just hang out in my room or go for a romantic walk sometime. It's upto you, the problem is whether or not Louise-chan will let us." Lana says as she lays her head on Trisha's shoulder tears are still streaming down her face, but she is not sobbing as much as she was.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:52 am

TKC wrote:As Sam drinks more of the Twister the pleasant warmth spreads out from his mouth, soon filling his head and moving down his throat. As it does he feels a little tingling on the top of his head as his hair goes blond, and then his facial features start to soften and shift, becoming more feminine as his eyes start shifting to a bright blue.

The drink meanwhile is absolutely delicious.

*Sam pays no attention to the odd sensations as he downs the drink.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby TKC » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:12 am

Ookalf wrote:*Sam pays no attention to the odd sensations as he downs the drink.*

As Sam downs the rest of the drink he feels the warmth continue to spread to the rest of his body. It spreads down his arms, and they become smooth and slim, his hands and fingers becoming slim and feminine. As it moves down his torso his skin becomes soft and smooth, and two lumps begin to grow on his chest, starting to push his shirt out. As his new breasts continue to grow the warmth continues downwards, slimming and smoothing his waist as it flairs out his hips to give him a nice and curvy figure. As it reaches his crotch the warmth grows even stronger as his manhood melts away into a womanhood.

Down his legs the warmth continues, smoothing and shaping them. Their is definite strength behind his legs, but not enough muscle for them to be well defined. By this point his breasts had grown to the point of being almost uncomfortable under the shirt, but thankfully his clothes started to change at this point, his shirt shifting and changing to fit the curves of his chest perfectly, while the top and sleeves melted down to become two puffy arm bands. His pants shrank up and opened, becoming a cute little tutu, as his shoes became a pair of ballerina slippers. On his head appeared a little crown as a fwing of hair popped out, around his neck appeared a shiny little necklace, and large beaded bracelets appeared around his wrists.

Looking around the club Jezabell found that not only were all the women looking extremely attractive and desirable, but she had the growing urge to become... intimate... with one of them too.

Lana wrote:*Sniffles and looks up at Trisha.* "Say did you find me attractive before I changed? I am just wondering. I was also wondering if you and I could maybe go to a movie sometime or just hang out in my room or go for a romantic walk sometime. It's upto you, the problem is whether or not Louise-chan will let us." Lana says as she lays her head on Trisha's shoulder tears are still streaming down her face, but she is not sobbing as much as she was.

"Of course I found ya attractive," Trisha says with a warm smile to Lana, "You were a pretty sexy guy, just like you're a sexy girl. And a date would be fun!" she gave a little giggle, "I haven't been on one for a while. I'm sure we could work somethin out with Louise."

Bringing her hand up Trisha wipes gently at Lana's tears, "Don't worry bout all this, okies? Tonight has been quite a night for ya, what with changin and all that."
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:30 am

TKC wrote:"Of course I found ya attractive," Trisha says with a warm smile to Lana, "You were a pretty sexy guy, just like you're a sexy girl. And a date would be fun!" she gave a little giggle, "I haven't been on one for a while. I'm sure we could work somethin out with Louise."

Bringing her hand up Trisha wipes gently at Lana's tears, "Don't worry bout all this, okies? Tonight has been quite a night for ya, what with changin and all that."

*Lana sighs as her tears are wiped away.*

"Say would you want to stay with me for a bit before I go to bed tonight. I need someone there with me to make sure I get to sleep, because I am most definitely sure that we have to work tomorrow. We could have a Slumber Party of Sorts." *Giggle* Lana says with a giggle as she lays her head on Trisha's Shoulder then immediately removes it. "S-Sorry Trish-Chan. I didn't mean to lay my head on your shoulder please don't kill me." Lana says in a bit of a panic.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:15 am

TKC wrote:As Sam downs the rest of the drink he feels the warmth continue to spread to the rest of his body. It spreads down his arms, and they become smooth and slim, his hands and fingers becoming slim and feminine. As it moves down his torso his skin becomes soft and smooth, and two lumps begin to grow on his chest, starting to push his shirt out. As his new breasts continue to grow the warmth continues downwards, slimming and smoothing his waist as it flairs out his hips to give him a nice and curvy figure. As it reaches his crotch the warmth grows even stronger as his manhood melts away into a womanhood.

Down his legs the warmth continues, smoothing and shaping them. Their is definite strength behind his legs, but not enough muscle for them to be well defined. By this point his breasts had grown to the point of being almost uncomfortable under the shirt, but thankfully his clothes started to change at this point, his shirt shifting and changing to fit the curves of his chest perfectly, while the top and sleeves melted down to become two puffy arm bands. His pants shrank up and opened, becoming a cute little tutu, as his shoes became a pair of ballerina slippers. On his head appeared a little crown as a fwing of hair popped out, around his neck appeared a shiny little necklace, and large beaded bracelets appeared around his wrists.

Looking around the club Jezabell found that not only were all the women looking extremely attractive and desirable, but she had the growing urge to become... intimate... with one of them too.

*Finally noticing the changes, Jezabell stands up.* What the heck?!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby TKC » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:42 am

Lana wrote:*Lana sighs as her tears are wiped away.*

"Say would you want to stay with me for a bit before I go to bed tonight. I need someone there with me to make sure I get to sleep, because I am most definitely sure that we have to work tomorrow. We could have a Slumber Party of Sorts." *Giggle* Lana says with a giggle as she lays her head on Trisha's Shoulder then immediately removes it. "S-Sorry Trish-Chan. I didn't mean to lay my head on your shoulder please don't kill me." Lana says in a bit of a panic.

Ookalf wrote:*Finally noticing the changes, Jezabell stands up.* What the heck?!

Trisha gave a soft sigh at Lana's panic and reached up to gently flick the girl in the forehead, "Oi, I'm not that mean, am I? Just calm down and take it easy and simple. I don't mind ya layin your head on my shoulder, it was mostly just the passionate kissin that was a little awkward."

Noticing Jezabell standing up she smiles and waves to the new girl.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying