The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby Ookalf » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:32 pm

*Jezabell just barely makes herself push Louise off her.* I... I shouldn't do this...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:46 pm

"Are you really sure, hon?" Louise asks, letting herself be pushed off, but reaching out to stroke the girl's cheek. The touch is incredibly alluring to Jezabell.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:48 pm

P-pretty sure.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Louise sighs softly to herself. "Well, I won't force ya. It'd be bad for business, if I did." She smiles at Jezabell, then gets off the bed.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Different drink.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:06 pm

TKC wrote:Trisha gives a soft sigh and brings her hand up to stroke Lana's hair, "Now now, don't cry Lana. Like ya said, we're kinda together. Yeah, we've kissed a couple times, but it's not like we've gone on a date or declared anythin or the like."
Scooting herself and Lana over in the booth she patted the now empty spot next to her, "Why dontcha sit down Jana?"

Loid Thanead wrote:"Okay..." Jana slowly sat down next to Trisha, careful not to touch the other girl. That'd be impolite, right? You can't touch the waitresses, afterall. Especially since these two are... 'kinda together?' Jana feels disappointed somehow.

TKC wrote:"No need to be so shy dear," Trisha said with a smile as she wrapped an arm around Jana's shoulder and pulled her closer, "After all, ya got the hots for Lana, right?"

Loid Thanead wrote:Suddenly being grabbed by Trisha makes Jana blush profusely. "The... the hots?" she asks, shocked. "No! I mean... well, I think she's pretty, but she's your girlfriend so..." Her voice trails off as she realizes she's about to start rambling. "Sorry..."

(I think a three-way pairing could be fun you know.)

*Lana Blushes as she feels the touch of Trish and then looks over toward Jana Blushes even more.*

"You know what maybe we can all be kinda together." Lana says as she kisses Trisha on the lips not passionately but kinda deep. She then does the same thing to Jana.

"I guess the three of us can pair off so to speak. Jana-Chan and Trish-Chan you two are both quite beautiful." Lana says with a profuse Blush.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:09 pm

"Umm It's not that hard" Helen says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:44 pm

"Umm but..." Yuki frowns and mews. "I umm just need help."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Maya countinue to pose hoping to get somebody's attention to help her. She couldn't understand what the heck was going on. She remember being changed into a girl and now she has the urge to pose. Maya would go and just ask one of the girls who works here what is going on but still the urge to pose is too much.

Maya then began to look upset and yelled loudly, "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!" Maya then stomped her left leg and tears began to roll down her face.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Nikki » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Helen steps back into the room.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Yuki blushes covering herself with her arms waiting for Helen to help her.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby TKC » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Lana wrote:
(I think a three-way pairing could be fun you know.)

*Lana Blushes as she feels the touch of Trish and then looks over toward Jana Blushes even more.*

"You know what maybe we can all be kinda together." Lana says as she kisses Trisha on the lips not passionately but kinda deep. She then does the same thing to Jana.

"I guess the three of us can pair off so to speak. Jana-Chan and Trish-Chan you two are both quite beautiful." Lana says with a profuse Blush.

Maiden Miki wrote:Maya countinue to pose hoping to get somebody's attention to help her. She couldn't understand what the heck was going on. She remember being changed into a girl and now she has the urge to pose. Maya would go and just ask one of the girls who works here what is going on but still the urge to pose is too much.

Maya then began to look upset and yelled loudly, "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!" Maya then stomped her left leg and tears began to roll down her face.

Trisha returned Lana's kiss lightly, and then noticed Maya yelling loudly, "Whoops, better take care of this. You two have fun."

Pulling off a rather dexterous feat Trisha ducks under the table and comes out the other side, leaving Lana and Jana there. Quickly she bounces over to Maya and holds out a napkin to her, "What wrong dear? Did your boyfriend just dump you or something?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Nikki » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:24 pm

"You need to move your arms for me to help" Helen says
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:27 pm

"What wrong dear? Did your boyfriend just dump you or something?" asked some girl that came out of nowhere.

Maya at once pouted and said, "NO! What the? It is nothing like that!" Maya was at a confuse for words. SHe then just said it, "Something happen! I not suppose to be like this! I was a guy one moment and now I am this!" Maya at once posed to help show her new body off. "What is going on? WHat happen! The last thing I remember is drinking this drink some girl gave me and now I am this."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Yuki blushes abd mews softly as she lowers her arms.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying