The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby TKC » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 pm

"Good, cause we're just gettin warmed up," Trisha laughed as she let go with her left hand and moved around so she was by Lana's side, "Now follow me!"

She began to bounce back and forth from foot to foot, kicking out her off foot slightly with each bounce.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:27 pm

TKC wrote:"Good, cause we're just gettin warmed up," Trisha laughed as she let go with her left hand and moved around so she was by Lana's side, "Now follow me!"

She began to bounce back and forth from foot to foot, kicking out her off foot slightly with each bounce.

*Lana smiles lovingly toward Trisha and follows her moves exactly.* "How am I doing hun?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:46 pm

"Pretty good," Trisha says with a wide smile for Lana, "Then how bout we take things up a notch?"

Twirling back in front of Lana once more she took the girl's free hand and grinned widely, "Now just relax and go with it. Jump up, but instead of landing on your feat kick them out towards me, ok?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:51 pm

TKC wrote:"Pretty good," Trisha says with a wide smile for Lana, "Then how bout we take things up a notch?"

Twirling back in front of Lana once more she took the girl's free hand and grinned widely, "Now just relax and go with it. Jump up, but instead of landing on your feat kick them out towards me, ok?"

*Lana nods and does what she is told with a smile and a blush on her face.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Spreading her legs apart Trisha held her hands up, holding to Lana's hands with a surprisingly strong grip. She guided Lana's legs so they slid between her own as she lowered Lana down, causing her to slide on her back between Trisha's legs. Still holding Lana's hands Trisha leaned over so Trisha could slide even further, giving Lana a brief flash of Trisha's black panties as her head passed beneath the girl's skirt.

Only waiting a moment after Lana finished sliding Trisha pulls her back up between her legs, and again with surprising strength she pulls her up with enough force to actually lift Lana off the ground. She drops her hands down to Lana's hips and lift her up, but at this point she looses her balance.

"Eeep!" Trisha gives a startled cry as she falls backwards, moving Lana so she lands on top of her instead of hitting the floor, "Ow..."
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:50 pm

TKC wrote:Spreading her legs apart Trisha held her hands up, holding to Lana's hands with a surprisingly strong grip. She guided Lana's legs so they slid between her own as she lowered Lana down, causing her to slide on her back between Trisha's legs. Still holding Lana's hands Trisha leaned over so Trisha could slide even further, giving Lana a brief flash of Trisha's black panties as her head passed beneath the girl's skirt.

Only waiting a moment after Lana finished sliding Trisha pulls her back up between her legs, and again with surprising strength she pulls her up with enough force to actually lift Lana off the ground. She drops her hands down to Lana's hips and lift her up, but at this point she looses her balance.

"Eeep!" Trisha gives a startled cry as she falls backwards, moving Lana so she lands on top of her instead of hitting the floor, "Ow..."

*Lana can't help but blush at the closeness of her face to Trisha's. She sweatdrops.* "Are you okay hun?" Lana asks quite concerned.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:47 am

Trisha gives a little laugh, "Yeah, I'm ok. Been a while since I had a fall like that. How bout you Lana? I didn't hurt ya did I?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:52 am

TKC wrote:Trisha gives a little laugh, "Yeah, I'm ok. Been a while since I had a fall like that. How bout you Lana? I didn't hurt ya did I?"

"No, I am not hurt. I am just worried about you getting hurt hun. Do you still want to continue?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:44 am

"Of course!" Trisha said with a smile, which quickly turned to a grimace as she tried to get up, "Owie... Or maybe not..."
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Nikki » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:49 am

Jakov walks into the club. "Could I get something to drink" He has quite the Russian Accent.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:12 pm

TKC wrote:"Of course!" Trisha said with a smile, which quickly turned to a grimace as she tried to get up, "Owie... Or maybe not..."

*Looks at the Grimacing Trisha , gets up and helps her to her feet supporting her.* "Do you have a room here. I think you need to lay down hun." She says to her love. Lana is too worried about Trisha to notice the customer that just arrived as she helps Trisha over to a Barstool.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:54 pm

"I'll be fine, just need to take a pain pill," Trisha says with a smile as Lana helps her over to the bar, "Sides, we've got work to do. Can't let our boss down," she says with a nod to the newly arrived customer.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:07 pm

TKC wrote:"I'll be fine, just need to take a pain pill," Trisha says with a smile as Lana helps her over to the bar, "Sides, we've got work to do. Can't let our boss down," she says with a nod to the newly arrived customer.

"Your health is more important than anything at the moment. Besides I need you to show me to an empty room since I will be staying here. I just got here remember. We really oughtta like have your back checked out if it hurt to even try and get up." Lana says concerned.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Jakov continues to look around for help.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Axel Akutare » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:21 pm

*Axel walks in and sits at the bar*

Where's that bartender?
Axel Akutare
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying