Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

Postby AshK » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:14 pm

I am going to be off of here for a while. I need to take a bit of a break from these forums. I have other stuff to do. I will be on a bit later.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Marky » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Alright. Well, I, more than likely, will be off of the forums for the rest of the night, unless I get back online shortly before I start my studying later tonight. Just letting you all know, especially those that I'm currently in rp's with.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Here is the deal guys, I am going to be off for the next few hours, possibly the rest of the night. First I have Karate, then I am coming home to take a nap before I go to the 11:59PM showing of X-Men Origins: Wolverine. This in turn means that you won't see Erika/Neo Mew Mint, Dark Scout Cyclondia, or Nurse Nikkou on either until tomorrow at the earliest. I more than likely will go to bed when I get home from the Movie. See you all then.

05/02/2009: Well it's back to work for me. I will see all of you when I get back home this afternoon or possibly tonight after dinner.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nosnits » Sat May 02, 2009 11:37 pm

I have some technically bad news everybody, I will be absent from the forums in the near future. No, this isn't like my previous 'I'm going away but still can post' kind of thing, this is an actual vanishing act. From very early Wednesday morning until late Saturday, I will be GONE. Just to tease you a little, if the stuff that happened on MSF happened in RL, it would happen at where I'm going. So, goodbye....,eventualy.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Marky » Sun May 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Starting, right now, I probably won't be online much, if any, between now and Wednesday night-Thursday morning at the latest. I'm going to be busy studying like hell tomorrow for my final Tuesday morning...at 8 am. >.< Afterward, however, I MIGHT get online Tuesday afternoon/evening, though, I'll probably be busy packing and such, so, I may limit myself on being on here. Then, Wednesday morning, I'm traveling back home, and should be home by Wednesday afternoon/evening. If I feel I'm situated enough, I'll get online Wednesday night. If not, see you all Thursday.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nosnits » Wed May 06, 2009 7:05 am

I've tried to respond to every thread as well as I could. Now I am done, I'm gone. Finished, finito, gone.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Rodney » Fri May 08, 2009 4:02 pm

I won't be able to post until Tuesday. :(
People playing with me in RP threads, please move on and don't wait for me. I'll be joining you back soon.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Just some lady » Fri May 08, 2009 4:11 pm

^^ See you both~
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby AshK » Sat May 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Well I am going to take a break from MSF for the time being. I most likely will be on later tonight.

05/10/2009: I will see all of you tomorrow. I am off for the night.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Jacqueline » Mon May 11, 2009 3:41 am

I hate making posts like this... but I don't want people to think I'm no longer interested in the RP's I'm running, so I guess I should give you guys a heads up.

I'm currently rather busy with important University stuff, which I'm currently working on most of the day. This leaves me with less time, and rather limited energy to write big updates for Destiny of Fates and Science. I'll try to get an update out every day on weekdays, but I won't guarantee I'll make that. Feel free to PM or IM me when you think I haven't updated in too long, that usually makes me feel like doing one. ;)
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon May 11, 2009 5:40 pm

No problem Loid! Will do! College and University stuff is a lot more important than RP's are.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Marky » Thu May 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Well, right now, mom has found out my grades, and I'm fairly depressed, while waiting to find out what my dad's reaction to my grades will be. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be on much, if any, tonight. Then, tomorrow, I'm going to an eye appointment and a drug test for my job, and might be on tomorrow night. Then, Saturday, will be busy until maybe Saturday night. Sunday, I usually have a hard time getting online...so, if I'm not seen any of the following days, that's why. Hopefully by Monday I'll be able to get back online...although, it'll probably depend on the verdict by my dad, as he hasn't found out, yet.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri May 15, 2009 7:29 pm

I am going to be off for the night. See you all tomorrow morning.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu May 28, 2009 10:22 pm

I'll be gone for the weekend. Not that anyone will notice. Woooo~

*Pulls a "Saya" and disappears all ninja-like*
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 28, 2009 10:23 pm

Later, NIkkou!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt