Zack's Pictorium!

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Deathscythe13x » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:22 pm

I really wish I hadn't seen Zack's angel for X before I finished mine.... you put me to shame.
Deathscythe13x
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Xia » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:26 am

two different artists shouldn't compare their work.

someone who compares Pip's art to Zacks probably wouldn't think to well of Pip's

But i love pips art work, short of Griever's drawings of his angels, i personaly think its the best work on the boards.

Zack, you outdid yourself, absolutely wonderful picture
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Lioconvoy » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:54 am

Pip's artwork is more cartoon style compared to Zacks which is comicbook/realalistic. They're both great in the styles they practice.
The White Lion, still the same since May 20, 2003
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raijin » Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:27 am

Pip Stlye just rocks, I like everyone art work on the Art form. Its nice when people can post there work. Drawing painting What ever is always a good thing.
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Alyta » Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:40 am

Those are really lovely pics - I love the glasses and the hair on them both, and the flowy cloth of the angel pic, and she's wearing actual armour, isn't there a rule against that in anime? ;)
This space for rent...
Alyta
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Demovere Xeno » Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:58 am

.....Incredible. Love your style, Zack. And you still impress me with your inhuman drawing speed... :wink: all the while keeping the quality high. Four thumbs up!!! ^_^

*realizes he only has two hands*

^_^;
"I've learned... that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world."
- Anonymous

MSF Items:
B.O.S.S. Colt TF (100 shots)
Kajiko's Bazooka (:p)
Demovere Xeno
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Location: In a dozen different worlds, as a dozen different versions of himself

Postby Zack Gongaga » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:35 pm

Yeah, hey. Art's all subjective. Um. To. People. And stuff....And no problemo, Major K. Glad ya liked it.

I, uh.. seem to be getting a crud load of requests lately, and here's my attempt at keeping up with them.

First of all, Nurse Keiri. Cuz I really liked that idea of doing the.. thing she wanted me to do. It's fun doing something different than what you normally do! So I enjoyed it. Uh.. here's it is. Two attempts

And, um... here's the problem... I did two more for these other two people, I just utterly forgot who the heck they were because while trying to sort through the requests in my mail folder I got rid of them after drawing them both, not thinking I'd need the names. Like. Later ._.; So, uh... HEY! Guess which is yours!

Alls I know is I'd never talked with either of these two people before just then.

So, this one was someone who wanted me to draw them with a shawl, pastel green and white clothes, blonde hair and green eyes. And she was described as sad, but always smiling and with this pendant, and, uh.. boots..and several skirts and the thing around the stomach... And I gathered she had some sort of healing magic as well.

This other person described their character as having long long thigh length cobalt blue hair, green blue eyes, a summer style dress going off the shoulders and like... um.. kind expressions, or something. ._.; Guess who it is! I guess. Cuz I don't know.
(Edit: Ahaaah! it's Eri Anikemi, I think)
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Lioconvoy » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:42 pm

Both Pretty cool, the former looks like something Lieza may have requested.
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raijin » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:54 pm

Nurse Keiri still confuses me so she some kinda of Zombie undead girl nurse lady? ^^ never the less its good Zack!
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Lioconvoy » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:56 pm

Long before she was Nurse Keiri, she was Krunchy the Huggable Undead, I guess she misses being undead.
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Nurse Keiri » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:59 pm

Haha...yes! Fantablous! I love it!
Before you can fall you have to learn to crawl
You can't see heaven when you're standing tall
To get the whole sky
On the ground you have to lie
Nurse Keiri
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Xia » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:15 am

great pictures
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Eri Anikemi » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:14 am

The first one is Lieza, the "sad but always smiling" is a dead giveaway. And the second one is me. I asked Zack to draw me, and I think he did a fantastic job! Besides, I don't know anybody else who has hair as long as mine. :oops:

*goes and saves both drawings to her folder*

Zack, I love your watercolors. You put an entirely differnt style to anime, which I really like. Very dreamy and a little surreal.
When dreamers are criticized for their dreams, the world is lessened. When dreamers are forced from their dreams, worlds are destroyed.
Powers of darkness, become those of light, goddess fill my hand with blessed silver light!
Eri Anikemi
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Lieza Eda Ricolne McDohl » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:22 am

*Hugs Zack and gives him a kiss on the cheek* Thanks a lot. They are all very beautiful. How do you do it so fast!? You are the greatest.
"Once I become the Furher, all female military personal shall wear...SHORT MINI-SKIRTS!" ~ The Man Roy Mustang.
Lieza Eda Ricolne McDohl
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Zack Gongaga » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:35 am

Right. Riiiiiight! I kinda of thought it was a person with a whole lot of names in one. ^_^; Hey, no problem. Its good practice. I may do more decaying Nurse type pictures tomorow. I kind of like them. And as for how I get so many done.. this secret is shortcuts! I dont ink them, I pencil and use a copy machine and paint the copy all quick. Shortcut.
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner