RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Rodney » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Roommate from Hell - Apartment 2
It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents, except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the campus alley for it was on an university ground that our scene lies.
In apartment 1, in building 206, Pine Hill Court, the night was still very young but with the weather, there was little interest to go outside for the four young men, especially since an alluring young woman had joined them.

(( OOC : let the RP start, I will leave a bit of time for all of you to post and practice whatever strange activities grad students do at night, be it eating, watching television or socializing possibly even some studying, this is the opportunity to introduce your character in his normal environment.

I would like you to trim a bit quotes if you use them, a dozen lines are fine but a whole page is not, it impedes on reading. Thank you.
Don't hesitate to check out the Floor plan from time to time, it's here to make thinks more clear.
Remember: none of you is versed in the occult or Johny Rambo.

Thank you. I hope you will enjoy your stay.))
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Danielle was converting the couch into her bed, spreading a pink duvet across it, along with a couple of squishy pink pillows, and what seemed like a mountain of stuffed animals. She was quite excited about spending some time with all these boys, and had picked out her shortest cheerleader dress. It was a red one, and barely covered her underwear, sleeveless to leave her arms bare, and her pale blonde hair was in a simple ponytail.

She was entirely sure she was even allowed to be here, but she was confident she could keep the boys from telling any teachers about her if they didn't already know. The boy's living room had been invaded with a girlish, flowery smell as she sprayed around the couch and then put her hands on her hips with a smile, "It will do...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Sitting in his room, doing some homework on his computer, Clay was beginning to get a bit bored, before looking outside, noticing the rain. "Eh, I think I'll chance it. Getting sick and tired of this homework, anyways..." He says, getting up from his desk, closing the lid to his laptop, and heading out of his room to the living room, ready to play either his Xbox 360 or the PS3. Hmm...which game should I play...Madden, Left for Dead, Arkham Asylum, Resident Evil 5. Decisions, decisions...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Danielle felt her tummy grumble, and presses a hand against it. She was just started to frown when a door opened, and a boy walked out into the living room, and she flashed him her cheerleader smile. "Hi.. I'm Danielle... ", she introduced herself, her dress swishing up a little as she drops her butt down onto the pink duvet that covered their couch, "I hope you don't mind my borrowing your couch... ", she says.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:39 pm

"Oh, not at all..." Clay says. Hot damn! Who let her in here?! Glancing around for a moment, Clay heads on over to the couch and sits down besides Danielle. "I was just about to play either my Xbox or the PS3, wanna help me decide?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:44 pm

She doesn't protest as he sits down beside her, and it even felt like she moved a little closer. A hand brushed against his thigh, and her blue eyes looked appraisingly over his body before meeting his gaze. "Mm, sure... but... do you think you could fix me something to eat first? I'm sooo hungry... ", she murmured before biting her bottom lip.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:12 pm

*Just then, Coby walks into the living room.* Oh, hey there Dani! Glad you could make it.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:16 pm

At the sound of a familiar voice, the cheerleader was quickly up on her feet, the hand slipping off Clay's thigh and behind her back, her dress almost brushing against the boy's face since she was stood so close to him. "Oh, hey, Coby. I was just chatting to your room mate here... ", she smiles, and then crosses the room, throwing her arms around his neck and brushing a brief kiss against his lips.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:21 pm

So, you got in okay?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Clay mumbles a bit to himself, seeing that this Dani is apparently Coby's girl. Just my rotten luck...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:36 pm

She frowns a little at the lack of reaction to her hug or her kiss, arms sliding back to her sides as a very small sigh slips from her lips, "Yeah.... do the teachers know I'm here?", she asked, going to sit back down, and accidentally sits her bottom on Clay's lap, "Oops... sorry.. ", she grins, sliding down beside him again.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Nah. You probably wouldn't be allowed if they did, ya know? *Coby sits next to Danielle on the couch.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:54 pm

"It's quite alright." Clay says to Dani, smirking a bit. Looking back over at the TV and his Xbox 360 and PS3, Clay pauses for a moment. Damn...he just had to come in right then...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Danielle leans over behind Coby, which causes her dress to ride up, and her bottom to brush against Clay's thigh as she dug about in a bag, pulling out a few notes and then handing them to Coby with a smile, "Sweetie, can you go get me something to eat? I think I saw a place just outside selling pizza, and I'm really hungry... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Sorry, but... Have you seen the weather out there? But hey, I saw a pizza in the freezer this morning. We could warm it up.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying