RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Rodney » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:11 am

Several loud knocks can be heard at the door of the appartment.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 am

Danielle frowned at Coby, and was just about to respond when her heart skips at the knocking, "Don't let them know about me!", she gasps, lifting up the pink duvet and wriggles beneath it, hoping the back of the couch would hide her makeshift girly bed from whoever was at the door.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:08 am

"I guess I'll go and see who that is." Clay says, getting up from the couch, wondering just who in the world would be crazy enough to be out in this weather. Heading over to the door, he looks through the ((whatever you call that thing in the door where you can see who's on the other side. >.<)) and checks to see who it is.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Rodney » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:11 am

As Clay looks through the peephole fitted with a fisheye lense, all he can see is a strange girl dressed in a witch outfit. Haloween still weeks ago though...
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 am

Robert is, for lack of a better term, sleeping in his messy, unmade bed, a book on his face.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:35 am

Danielle pokes her head from beneath her pink bed sheets, "Who is it?", she calls in a hushed voice. If it was another cute boy, there was no need to hide. She glanced around the room, noticing there seemed to be another two bedrooms, so maybe it was another boy that lived here...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:31 am

In his room behind his desk, James stretches luxuriously as the shut-down jingle plays. Finally got that stupid bug out of his program. Pushing his chair backwards the young man gets up and yawns. After turning off the power to the machine he heads for the door to the common room.

"Hey guys," he greets the people present, looking around.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:27 pm

"Looks like some crazy person in a witch outfit. She's a little early for Halloween." Clay replies back to Danielle. Seeing James, Clay pauses for a moment. "Heh, James. You should see who's at the door." Clay says, stepping away from the door a bit.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Hearing that it was no teacher, Danielle crawled out from her hiding place, smoothing out her red dress and frowning to herself. "A kid?", she asks. The blonde ponytail swept across her back as she turned to see James, and offered the boy a smile. "Hi... I'm Danielle", she introduced herself, before going over to the door. Coming up behind Clay, she presses herself against his back with a grin, "Maybe we can send her to go get some pizza.. ", she murmurs, peering over his shoulder and through the peephole.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:50 pm

"Well, what're you waiting for?" James ask, heading for the door. "It's not polite to keep a woman waiting." She opens the door, smiling as he sees girl. "Good evening, miss," he greets her. "It is an awfull time to be outside, why don't you come in?" He steps aside, gesturing for her to come into the apartment. "I mean, that's okay with you guys, right?" The young man looks around at the others. "You couldn't possibly want make her stand outside in this rain."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Doesn't look like a kid to me...and, good idea, but I don't know if she'll go with it. Clay mutters back to Danielle. Glancing over at James having opened the door for here, Clay shrugs. "I guess it's fine by me, but, hell, I'm getting pretty hungry, I don't know about anyone else..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Danielle frowned as the door was opened and the girl invited in before the rest of them had been asked, and she gives James a frosty glare as she folds her arms across her chest. Four boys to herself, and now one of them was inviting another girl in to cut her chances in half? Her gaze turned to the girl in the witch outfit, and her nose wrinkled a little. "Does she know anyone in here? Thought not. She doesn't need to be here", says the cheerleader, and then closes the door in the girl's face.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Ginny wrote:Danielle frowned as the door was opened and the girl invited in before the rest of them had been asked, and she gives James a frosty glare as she folds her arms across her chest. Four boys to herself, and now one of them was inviting another girl in to cut her chances in half? Her gaze turned to the girl in the witch outfit, and her nose wrinkled a little. "Does she know anyone in here? Thought not. She doesn't need to be here", says the cheerleader, and then closes the door in the girl's face.

We can't just leave her out there, Dani.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rodney » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:56 pm

" Hello, thank you for inviting me in. "

Marky wrote:Clay shrugs. "I guess it's fine by me, but, hell, I'm getting pretty hungry, I don't know about anyone else..."

" I'm hungry too. Maybe I could ask my dad to have something delivered ? " says the girl cheerfully.

She takes a paper from her front pocket.
"You see I'm here because I have this letter from the ..."
Ginny wrote: "Does she know anyone in here? Thought not. She doesn't need to be here", says the cheerleader, and then closes the door in the girl's face.

As the door is shut, the noise of thunder can be heard outside and for a very short time, the electricity goes out. This doesn't last long but any computer or TV is rebooted.

Then, there is more knocks at the door.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:59 pm

"What happened?" James asked, silently thanking his foresight in shutting off his computer. 'Did the power line get hit or something?" He then frowns at Danielle. "She's a guest, just as you are. She could catch a cold out there!" He ushers the cheerleader aside, then opens the door once more. "I am so sorry. Please allow me to apologize on her behalf..."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying