RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:37 pm

"It's not raining out there in the corridor, is it? And I'm here with someone... what's she here for?", she asked, and fixed the girl with a stare again when the door was opened, her blue eyes glancing towards the paper she was holding, her hands settling upon her hips.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Ginny wrote:"It's not raining out there in the corridor, is it? And I'm here with someone... what's she here for?", she asked, and fixed the girl with a stare again when the door was opened, her blue eyes glancing towards the paper she was holding, her hands settling upon her hips.

The paper bears the sign of the university student housing department. It looks very official and is a letter authorizing the bearer of the letter to select and occupy a room of her choosing in apartment 2, building 206.

Loid Thanead wrote:He [...] then opens the door once more. "I am so sorry. Please allow me to apologize on her behalf..."

"It's okay, it's not your fault if she's rude" says the girl as she steps in, unwilling to leave the opportunity for the door to be shut on her once more.
"You don't have to behave like her parent or something, she's old enough to take responsibility."
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 pm

"Where did you get that? This is a dorm for boys... ", she huffs as she took a closer look at the paper in the girl's hand, and reaches out to try and snatch it from her. "Uh, excuse me, but you're the one that's barging in on complete strangers, so be careful who you're calling rude". Danielle was rather upset there was another girl here now, and she didn't have the complete attention of all four boys, and seemed intent on taking that out on the girl in the witch costume.
Last edited by Harri-chan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Clay, for the moment, stays silent, watching both Danielle and the girl in the witch outfit. Well, the more the merrier. And, since Dani's taken...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Ginny wrote:"Where did you get that? This is a dorm for boys... ", she huffs as she took a closer look at the paper in the girl's hand, and reaches out to try and snatch it from her. "Uh, excuse me, but you're the one that's barging in on complete strangers, so be careful who you're calling rude". Danielle was rather upset there was another girl here now, and she didn't have the complete attention of all four boys, and seemed intent on taking that out on the girl in the witch costume.

Take it easy, Dani. She a guest.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:23 pm

"She is a guest here in our apartment," James replies, gesturing politely to offer the girl a seat, "as such her behaviour reflects on all of us." He frowns as he reads the letter. "I believe all rooms are already occupied... however, if you require a place to sleep, I shall gladly lend you my room."

The young man seems completely focussed on the girl, paying very little attention to the others in the room.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:04 am

'A boy's dorm ?' asks the girl, 'Dont worry, I'll be able to fix that. However it's really too bad one of you will have to lend me their room, especially since I am to stay here on a permanent basis, we'll have to find a solution about it.'

She pops out her phone, one with a bitten apple on it and turns to Clay : ' I haven't eaten yet. You said you wanted a pizza. Do you mind if I order one to be delivered here ? It's on my tab of course'
She starts typing a SMS.

And then she speaks to James while still typing : 'You are so nice, can you show me to your room ? I'ld like to visit first.'
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:19 am

Danielle went to sit back down on the couch as the new girl seemed to capture the boys attention, "What a dumb outfit", she mutters to herself. "I make myself a bed out here, and she demands someone give up their room, hmph!". She leans back, wrapping the pink sheets around herself, and continued to glare at the red-haired girl from her couch
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:02 am

"It's this way," James says, leading the way. He opens the door for her and lets her step inside first. "It is nothing fancy, but I thrust it will be servicable."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:52 am

The girl follows James into his spartan's room and look at the rows of book on the shelves and then the bed.

'Well it's very small' she says with a slight hint of disdain 'Though thank you for showing it to me, I know a cry baby who would like it' she says mysteriously as she exits the room and looks into Danielle's direction on the sofa.

Once more, she picks her flat and rectangular phone and types something on it before letting out a small giggle.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:59 am

Robert wakes up, and comes out of his room. "....What's going on out here?
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:03 am

"A cry baby?" James asks, puzzled. "I'm afraid most rooms are this size, however..." He follows the girl back to the common room.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:10 am

Noticing Robert coming out of his room on the other side of the kitchen, the girl walks into it before he has the time to close the door. 'Not much, I'm just doing an inspection to decide where I'm going to live'

Once inside she looks around like a predator.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:34 am

Danielle hugs herself inside the pink bed covers, her eyes narrowing at the new girl, and then suddenly she stands up, letting the sheets slide back down onto the couch. "If she's having a room, then I should have one too", she demanded, really not liking the way all the boys had stopped paying attention to her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 am

Robert's room is....messy, clothes on the ground, unmade bed, a laptop, and a ****load of books. "You can't live here...."
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying