RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:06 pm

The cheerleader doesn't notice anything strange, the short red dress barely covering her bottom, showing off her nice legs as she takes a few steps closer to Helena. It wasn't even her apartment, so perhaps her anger was because another girl had captured the boys attention, rather than actually being offended at the invasion of the dorm.

"Have you even asked the boys if they want you here?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:20 pm

" Well, I asked the housing department first. Or rather, my father asked them for the best housing solution on campus. And I'm sure they gave me that. "

From the makeshift bed, Danielle's phone rings.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:22 pm

She just frowns at the girl, and then nudges her shoulder against Helena as she hears her phone ring and goes across to get it. Setting one knee on the couch, she bends over a little, showing off her underwear as she digs around in the bag before pulling out the cellphone and checking to see who was calling her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:24 pm

James couldn't resist peeking at Danielle's underwear, instantly turning red and looking away. To hide his embarrassement the young man clears his throat. "Housing solution?" he asks Helena, "you mean, you want to move in?"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:30 pm

The sound coming from Danielle's phone is very poor but she can hears some... childish giggle ? between the static.

Loid Thanead wrote:"Housing solution?" he asks Helena, "you mean, you want to move in?"

" I'm sure you wouldn't mind another girl : for example you could peek at her underwear. " Helena winks and then turns her eyes back to her phone where she seems to be typing something.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:32 pm

"So....you're living here?" Robert asks, "And yes, my room is small...it's a one person room..."
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Lifting the phone to her ear, a confused expression spreads over her face. "Hello? Who is this?", she asked, poking a finger in her other ear, blocking out Helena and the boys for a moment. At the sound of giggling, she shook her head. She didn't know anyone with kids that might have picked up the phone and accidentally called her... so it must be a wrong number. "Hello?", she asks again for good measure.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:35 pm

"I apologize..." James says softly, looking sincerely ashamed. "I would not mind another housemate, especially not a fine young woman like yourself," he continued, "but the only extra bed we have is on the couch..."
Last edited by Jacqueline on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:38 pm

"Oh, don't worry, it's big enough for a small person" she says enigmatically before pointing to Danielle's trouble with the phone. "I think the call if for you." she says to Robert.

Loid Thanead wrote:"I apoligize..." James says softly, looking sincerely ashamed. "I would not mind another housemate, especially not a fine young woman like yourself," he continued, "but the only extra bed we have is on the couch..."

"Actually, I think I saw two beds in your room..." smiles the girl.
Last edited by Rodney on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Danielle climbed onto the couch-bed, kneeling on it with her back to the others as she listened carefully, to see if she could make out any familiar voices in the background of the call, but it was so hard to understand it. "Can anyone here this? I think your kids are playing with your phone... ", she said.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:48 pm

"Two beds?" James frowns, then shakes his head. "I'm sorry, but you must've made a mistake. I'm the only one who sleeps there."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Ginny wrote:Danielle climbed onto the couch-bed, kneeling on it with her back to the others as she listened carefully, to see if she could make out any familiar voices in the background of the call, but it was so hard to understand it. "Can anyone here this? I think your kids are playing with your phone... ", she said.
The line is very bad, yet, she can make up something like "agagoogoo", maybe someone else like Robert would be able to understand.

Loid Thanead wrote:"Two beds?" James frowns, then shakes his head. "I'm sorry, but you must've made a mistake. I'm the only one who sleeps there."
"Well, that's what I saw", she walks toward Jame's room door. "It's this room, right ?"
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:00 pm

"Yes, that's the one." With a puzzled look on his face James follows her. He opens the door and peeks inside, fully expecting to see his room as he left it.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:00 pm

The cheerleader pushes herself back off the bed, the short dress swishing around her thighs as she walks back to James and Helena, and pushes the phone right between them, waving it in the other girl's face. "Can you make out what they're trying to say? The weather must be messing up the reception, I can't understand a thing".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:"Yes, that's the one." With a puzzled look on his face James follows her. He opens the door and peeks inside, fully expecting to see his room as he left it.

However what is behind the door as nothing to do with the room they visited earlier, for one the walls now have a pastel wallpaper with clouds on them. Also while there is no bed left, in the right side of the room, hidden behind a playpen are two cribs, a blue and a pink one. A changing table is in the left corner at the back of the room.

Ginny wrote:The cheerleader pushes herself back off the bed, the short dress swishing around her thighs as she walks back to James and Helena, and pushes the phone right between them, waving it in the other girl's face. "Can you make out what they're trying to say? The weather must be messing up the reception, I can't understand a thing".

Helena picks up the phone and looks at the caller ID displayed on the screen. " It says you're going to be less trouble in this apartment because you're going to take less space. ". Danielle can feel herself shrinking as her panties push against her, as if they were inflating.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying