RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Rodney wrote:It ultimately depends of the point of view but what is pushing from the student's chest could be called a good firm set of breasts. Their unmistakable shapes settle in a very nice bouncing pair. Meanwhile, his rump rounds up, pushing furiously against his pants.

*Coby holds his breasts to stop them from bouncing.* Stop this!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rodney » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Coby's hair become even longer as any hint of green streak fade from them, what replace the color is a uniform very light blond.
As he holds his breasts, Coby can feel a very pleasant sensation coming from his nipples which is soon mirrored by a similar sensation inside his crotch.
The man doesn't answer him but as the smoke surround him, he can't see anymore, but he can clearly feel his body twisting and his clothes becoming extremely tight against him, molding him. Especially his pants which now feels like a second skin.

Loid Thanead wrote:"I have no idea how to change them," James replies. "Besides... it smells awful!" She looks down at the two kids. "As for a name... I guess.. Jamie will do for now... Until you turn us back."
"Jamie it is then. I like compliant person, as a reward, here is how to change them :"
Jamie suddenly finds her mind filled with a lot of knowledge about handling babies and little kids, she just need some practice now but she should be able to manage.

Marky wrote:The so-called "pizza-girl" gives the witch a very rude gesture, by flipping her off, before going back to contemplating on a name.

Helena kracks her knuckles, "Oh I see I need to teach some manners to Kimberly. Did you just made a rude symbol at me Kimberly ? Something symbolizing an act you're now unable to perform."
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:58 pm

"I... got to change them?" Jamie asks in horror. "But... I'm not a mom!"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Rodney wrote:Coby's hair become even longer as any hint of green streak fade from them, what replace the color is a uniform very light blond.
As he holds his breasts, Coby can feel a very pleasant sensation coming from his nipples which is soon mirrored by a similar sensation inside his crotch.
The man doesn't answer him but as the smoke surround him, he can't see anymore, but he can clearly feel his body twisting and his clothes becoming extremely tight against him, molding him. Especially his pants which now feels like a second skin.

Ugh, this... this is wrong...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Rodney wrote:Helena kracks her knuckles, "Oh I see I need to teach some manners to Kimberly. Did you just made a rude symbol at me Kimberly ? Something symbolizing an act you're now unable to perform."

((OH SNAP! ...Sorry.))
Robi continues wailing at the mean witch, and Jaimie, for not being nice.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Marky » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Rodney wrote:Helena kracks her knuckles, "Oh I see I need to teach some manners to Kimberly. Did you just made a rude symbol at me Kimberly ? Something symbolizing an act you're now unable to perform."

"Oh, just shut your trap!" Clay yells back at Helena, definitely not accepting the new name she was given, either.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Rodney » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:"I... got to change them?" Jamie asks in horror. "But... I'm not a mom!"

"Yes you have to, you asked for the knowledge now that you got it, you'll better have some use for it. And if not being a mom bother you, just ask : I can fix that quickly, do you want to be pregnant with twins or triplets ?"

Ookalf wrote:Ugh, this... this is wrong...

And then there is a very right feeling that spread from his crotch as it morph into feminine flatness, tightly encased in a leotard.
The smokes fades and the first thing Coby can see, is one of his poster on the walls, instead of the usual Audi race car, there is now something additional on it. And if she... for she is a she now looks down, she will discover that it is herself, down to every details including the clothes.

But something is very wrong as the room feels now as big as Coby's former room but the ceiling is twice as tall.
If she is to look at the man, she will quickly understand. She is no taller than 3 foot and 1 inch now.

"There I downsized you. Now you should have plenty of space."
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Marky wrote:

"Oh, just shut your trap!" Clay yells back at Helena, definitely not accepting the new name she was given, either.

Obviously your character is trying to pick a fight with Helena. ( :cry: Why oh why ? she's just a nice person ! )

Do you want something specific to happen ? PM me !
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Rodney wrote:And then there is a very right feeling that spread from his crotch as it morph into feminine flatness, tightly encased in a leotard.
The smokes fades and the first thing Coby can see, is one of his poster on the walls, instead of the usual Audi race car, there is now something additional on it. And if she... for she is a she now looks down, she will discover that it is herself, down to every details including the clothes.

But something is very wrong as the room feels now as big as Coby's former room but the ceiling is twice as tall.
If she is to look at the man, she will quickly understand. She is no taller than 3 foot and 1 inch now.

"There I downsized you. Now you should have plenty of space."

But... I'm so short! And I look like a Playboy bunny!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rodney » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 pm

" And a pretty one at that ! Don't think of it as a problem, but as a nice feature. " The man then walks back into the main room. "Mission accomplished" he says to Helena before jumping and disappearing into Coby's phone
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Danielle was growing more and more uncomfortable, laying on her tummy across the pink covers of the couch-bed, her little toes curling inwards in disgust at the feeling inside her diaper as she was left there while the witch argued with the former boys, and she continued to cry and cry, just adding to the noise in the dorm.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Jamie goes bright red. "No... no thanks... I'll hold off on that." She quickly grabs the two smelly kids and flees into the baby room to change the two of them.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Rodney wrote:" And a pretty one at that ! Don't think of it as a problem, but as a nice feature. " The man then walks back into the main room. "Mission accomplished" he says to Helena before jumping and disappearing into Coby's phone

Great... *Coby stumbles out of the room, still adjusting to her new... well, everything.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rodney » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:24 pm

As she enters the room, Coby can see Helena and Clay looking at each others angrily.
She also can see the glimps of Jamie carrying the two babies into the baby room.
Walking doesn't come very easily for her at first as her hips sway and her costume doesn't do much to prevent bouncing.

(( OOC : for Ooklaf's TF, I got the inspiration from a recent sketch of a famous zappy webcomic, can anyone guess which one ? ))
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Rodney wrote:As she enters the room, Coby can see Helena and Clay looking at each others angrily.
She also can see the glimps of Jamie carrying the two babies into the baby room.
Walking doesn't come very easily for her at first as her hips sway and her costume doesn't do much to prevent bouncing.

*Coby sighs and climbs onto the couch.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying