[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Richard winces and scratches the back of his neck. "Hey, what the? What are you talking about? You're not making any sense at all!" He stares at the woman and rubs his neck as he glances over at Katherine. "Sorry, babe, but she killed the mood. Maybe later." He walks over into the kitchen and grabs a bottle of wine, pouring himself a glass. "You know, you're the reason why I started fooling around! And drinking too!" He doesn't sound quite sure of the statements, but he still nods to himself and raises the glass to his lips.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Katherine slowly pulled herself upright into a sitting position, bringing her knees closer to her chest, arms sliding around her legs to hug them. She was expecting the woman to be mad, and yet the odd smile she was giving the teenager seemed even more unsettling.

"Do you remember when we met in college, Richard? I never had many friends, did I? You remember what the others would call me? They said I was a witch", she says, a soft laugh spilling from her throat. "It was just a name to hurt my feelings. Little did they know, they were right... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Richard rolls his eyes as he takes his sip of wine. "I could have told you as much five years ago." He walks back into the living room and glares at her, still angry at the interruption she had caused. "So enlighten me. How is being a total witch going to keep me from pulling the rug out from under your bunny-slippered feet? Hmm?" He takes another sip of wine.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:44 pm

"Because a week from now, the whole world is going to think you're dead, and I don't need to remind you who everything will pass to upon your death, my dear", she smiles, and had shifted a little closer to Katherine, stroking the confused young woman's side through her blouse after doing up a few of the buttons on it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:58 pm

"Wait, what?" Richard completely ignores the touching going on between the two women, drawn in by his wife's words. "What do you mean dead? I don't think you have the means or the guts to fake my death. And besides, you can't shut me up even if you wanted to." He takes another swig of wine. "So this is your almighty plan to 'rehabilitate' me?" He rolls his eyes and gives her a very rude gesture. "This is what I think of your little plan..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Still, the woman remained very calm, smiling at the rude gesture. Richard's chest would start feeling tender, a numbness around his nipples, and then the same feeling in his underwear, although this one was quite a pleasurable sensation.

"Oh, we'll see if you're still so defiant in a few days time, shall we? As for this one... well, you're going to help him, child", she smiles to Katherine, and then were a sudden gasp from the teenager, her hands coming up to cover her mouth, her cheeks going red as she too felt a shiver go through her, followed by what felt like invisible hands squeezing her breasts.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Richard stops himself as he was about to say yet another hurtful thing as one of his eyes twitch. He smiles as his face seems far off and empty, thoroughly enjoying this odd yet very nice sensation going through him. He stifles a moan and clears his throat at an attempt to regain his composure. "What are...oooh, you doing to her? Mmm..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:26 pm

His lips tingled softly, as if Katherine had kissed him, and then felt like they were swelling a little, and a tickling sensation brushed over his face, like someone was brushing a feather over his nose, his cheeks, around his eyes.

His belt and his pants started to dig into his waist slightly, the discomfort putting an end to the pleasant tingling between his thighs.. although oddly it seemed like there was a tiny bit more room inside his underwear.

The woman laughed, her fingers brushing across Katherine's blouse, and then tugging her bra a little through it. "She could use some rehabilitation too, dear. Obviously her Mother failed to bring her up properly... so you like showing off your panties to the boys do you, sweetie?", smirked the woman.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Richard touched his lips before loosening his belt a bit. It seemed lunch was disagreeing with him again. The other things he was able to ignore easily enough as he watched his wife play with Katherine. He smirked and hoped it might escalate to naughty proportions...

The invisible hands on Katherine's chest push in on them gently, giving her familiar and pleasant feelings. Not quite so pleasant or familiar though is how her panties seem to be a little tighter all around. Odd that.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:32 pm

It felt like a hand was gently brushing across the top of Richard's hair, or perhaps several hands, stroking in different directions, causing his hair to grow a little, perhaps by an inch all around. They'd be too small for him to feel, especially when so distracted, but two very small bumps were swelling around his nipples, beneath his shirt.

Katherine's blue eyes glanced across at Richard as his wife continued to smile at her, and was now stroking her red cheek with her thumb after making her softly groan by brushed her fingers across her chest. She pulled her knees a little closer at the odd tightness in her underwear, causing the woman to laugh, "Oh I know all about how you like to prance about infront of him, modeling your underwear, and even infront of the mirror when nobody else is around. I've been keeping an eye on you too".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:00 pm

"All right, that's enough. Kathy, I'm calling a cab for you. I don't think you should have to put up with her nonsense any longer." Richard pulls out his cell and dials a number he had memorized for when he was sloshed. As he dials, he scratches his chest absentmindedly while wondering why that awesome sensation from before had left.

Katherine can feel a slight tingle in her cheek and across her face as the woman touches her. It may be the way she's curled up, or it may just be from the touch, but her face just seems a little more innocent than before. Add that feeling with how she can feel some of the couch through the padding, and she might notice something is off. Well, at least her panties don't feel quite as tight any longer...
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 am

Richard's phone starts to ring... but the tone then slows down, and it makes a low buzzing noise before there was a sudden pop, and it went dead, smoke rising from behind the screen.

"You promised she could stay for the week dear, and she will", smiled the older woman. While there seemed a little more room in the front of his underwear, it almost felt like the back of them was slowly stretching around his backside as he stood there infront of the women. "Now, I really think you should put that wine down. It's really not a good example you're setting for the girl".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:26 am

"I'll drink whenever I want, you...." Richard frowned, dropping the dead cell phone to the floor. He squinted partly in thought, partly in anger at what must be his wife's fault. "Excuse me for a moment, dear." He walked briskly around the corner of the kitchen and into the hall, where he closed the bathroom door behind him. With what he had felt before combined with what he was feeling now, Richard couldn't help but wonder why. And so, he undid his belt and dropped his pants to the floor.

Katherine now can feel just one thing odd with her now. Her bra seems to be a little loose. She's not flopping around or anything, but before it had been snug, pressing her assets together quite nicely. Now, there was some breathing room for the girls.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:32 am

As he walked, the odd feeling of the snugness in the back of his underwear grew stronger, and there was a slight... sway to his hips with each step, leaving Katherine along with his wife as he closed himself in the bathroom and dropped his pants. The hairs on his legs seemed more sparse, and the legs themselves seemed a little thinner below the thighs.

The woman leaned closer, her lips brushing Katherine's forehead, "I know this isn't your fault, sweetie. It's just bad luck that you had to be with him this time. Don't worry, I won't let any harm come to you, I'm just... putting you in your place".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:43 am

Richard ignored the sway in his hips, but thought it odd how his legs looked different. He couldn't quite place just how though. Maybe he was losing weight? He nodded to himself. That must be it. Satisfied that whatever he had felt earlier wasn't an issue any longer, he dismissed it as further indigestion. He did lower the band on his briefs a bit, and when he put his pants back on he left a little extra room in his belt.

He left the bathroom, still a little confused at the goings on, but confident that he would still come out on top. Back in the living room, he folded his arms at the woman on the couch. "So...what's for dinner tonight?"

At the woman's touch, Katherine can feel a tingle all over her skin. Her smooth, taut curves seem to have a little layer over them, mostly noticeable at her joints where her skin folds a little more than normal.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying