RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Rodney » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 am

As he leaves the bathroom, Coby enters the main room where everything seems normal, no trace of burning phone, there is only Daniella's empty makeshift bed on one of the sofa.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:25 am

Robert is slowly shaken, and eyes open groggily...but that changes when he sees he's in a bed with a girl! Not only that, arms around herm and someone's girlfriend! He rolls away, an stands up panting. "....What.....are you doing here...?"
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:56 am

"I don't know... did we get drunk or something? I feel fine... ". She but her lip, looking up at him as she slides out of bed, "eww, we slept in our clothes...", she groans. The dress swished against her bottom as she walked around the bed, "You don't have to be scared... there's a lock on your door, right?", she asks, assuming it was his room.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:08 am

"Well...I don't drink....but your guy is gonna kill me...." Robert says, looking around. "...And....this isn't my room....it's...lesse...James, I..I think..." He puts his hand to his head. "Ugh...I had the craiziest dream too.."
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:26 am

She slips her slim arms around his waist, her breasts brushing his chest as she leaned against him. "He doesn't need to know... and I'm not so sure he'd even care. When I got here I gave him a hug and a kiss and he barely reacted", she said, looking disappointed. She takes in a deep breath and leans up, starting to kiss him before the mention of a dream made her stop. "You too? Must have been something we ate. Didn't we order pizza?", she asks, then starts to blush, "Uh.. there was no other girl here last night, right?".
Last edited by Harri-chan on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 am

Robert blushes, this girl was trying to cheat with him! He almost leans in to kiss, but...well...stops. "...So...he doesn't like you?" He asks. "And...I don't know....someone did..I think...and, well...another girl came in the dream...I think....but, well...that's just...a dream. A very realistic dream..."

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:33 am

She holds onto him as he leaned down, and gave her shoulders a little shrug. "He doesn't appreciate me. If I was your girlfriend and you saw me for the first time, you'd atleast give me a hug, wouldn't you?", she asks. As she listens to what he said about his dream, she looked a bit suprised.. "Was she dressed as a witch?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:36 am

Robert nods, "Yeah, I probably would....maybe a kiss to, but...well, we aren't...." He also looks a bit shocked. "..And...yeah...I think so....kinda fuzzy...she looked like a giant, I think..."

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:48 am

The cheerleader's arms tighten a little around Robert, her cheeks going red, "How could we have had the same dream?", she asks, although a worrying answer was lurking in the back of her head. "Should we ask the others what happened last night? We don't have to mention we woke up together...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 am

Rodney wrote:### end of the first day ###

The night is pretty uneventfull as a time skip occurs.

### beginning of the second day : morning ###

As if to answer Coby's hope, the morning finds him sleeping in the bathtub of a bathroom. The very bathroom where Inferno Denfert moved his room the preceeding evening seems to have returned to normal.

Kimberly and Jamie too have returned to being Clay and James. They both wake up in Clay's bed, in each other's arm.

Danielle and Robert also wakes up in each other's arm, in the bed in James's room. How embarrassing !

All of their clothes and body have returned to normal. Nothing appears to have ever happened.

As Clay wakes up, he blinks, seeing James right across from him. "W-what the hell?!" Clay yells, immediately falling out of his bed as he backs away.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nosnits » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 am

Robert's arms tighten a bit too..."I don't know.....mine, well...it was kinda weird...but...well, maybe the pizza was off." He blushes again. "We could ask them....but at may seem suspicious...and we defenetly don't want to tell 'em what happened..."

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:32 am

She nods slowly, a thoughtful expression on her face. Pressing a soft kiss to Robert's cheek, she smiles, "I don't think we got properly introduced... I'm Danielle... and you're... ", she said, trailing off a little, as in her head she was picturing a bib that said Robi on it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:48 am

Robert blushes, and nods. "...I thought you were, I'm Rob...Robert." He says to the girl.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:10 am

She looks a little unsettled as she hears the name... but maybe she'd seen it somewhere before? Yeah, that must be it. Nodding her head, she steps back a little. "Shall we go out there? It sounds quiet... maybe nobody will even know we were in here.. ", she says, and then lets go of the hug, moves to the door and peeks out of the bedroom.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Startled by his 'partner's' exclamation, James opens his eyes. "What the heck?" he copies, promtly falling off the other side of the bed. "Ow!" He grabs his head, eyeing Clay across the bed. "How'd I end up here?"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying