[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:16 pm

A bowl of cereal was waiting for Richard at the table, along with a glass of juice, although rather than his usual morning newspapers, one of Susan's women's magazines had been left out, on a page about the unfairness of how women were treated in the workplace.

She huffed to herself as she found the bra too loose, and the panties loose and tight in different places. "I bet she's never wore anything like this and doesn't have a clue how to wash them properly... they're ruined.. ", she said. "I'll get Richard to buy me something new after work to replace them". The thought cheered her up a little, despite how bloated she felt as she slipped on her white blouse, buttoning it up, and then slipped the short black skirt up her legs, and lastly stepped into the shoes, before searching for her make-up bag... which was nowhere to be found.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Richard slid the magazine away from him with disgust, grunting to himself as he heard it smack to the floor on the other side of the counter. He ate his cereal in silence, as he usually did, but grumbled to himself without his daily fix of newsprint.

The blouse feels loose, the skirt seems to keep slipping down, nothing hugs her like it did before...Nothing about her outfit is what it should be. Even her heels feel a little odd, as she has a little room in the back, keeping her heel from lining up properly.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 pm

It was suprising how different he felt without a tie, and with his top button open. Some of the women just wore pants and a blouse at the office, while nearly all the guys wore ties. Soon, Kathy appears at the door to the kitchen, still having trouble with her outfit. "Did you just fire the maid or something? Your wife has no clue how to wash clothes properly... she's ruined my entire outfit. Do you know how much this cost?". Of course, it had been Richard's money, not her's, but it had been a very expensive suit.

Sitting down opposite him.. she stared at his face, her eyes widening a little at the softness of his face... the extra inches of hair, the swollen lips and the lack of a tie. "Do you always look like this in the mornings?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:40 pm

"I usually have a tie, but yeah. I don't seem to be all that cordial until my first cup of coffee." Richard fingered the collar of his shirt, still curious as to where all his ties could have gone. Susan must have thrown them out. He grumbles some more and steps away from his half-finished breakfast. "You always look like a high-schooler in the morning?" He smirked at that one. Hot as she was, he wouldn't let a pass at his looks go by unanswered.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:44 pm

While most women would take it as a compliment to be told they looked young, Katherine was barely old enough to be considered a woman, and was very proud of her -adult- figure, so it was quite a cold stare she give him across the table at the comment. She didn't eat, but did have a cup of coffee. "It's just the way she's ruined these clothes... makes them look like they don't fit anymore".

The conversation was interrupted by the appearance of Susan, who held up some car keys. "You two ready for work? I'm driving", she smiles.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:56 pm

"...Sure." Now Richard knew something was up. He always drove himself to work. Always. As soon as he had gotten his beautiful BMW road machine, Susan had refused to touch it. Not only did this smell fishy, but Richard was uncomfortable with the realization that he should let her, since his floppy feeling shoes wouldn't help him control the pedals one bit. He walks towards her with a tilt to his head. "You feel all right driving my car?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 pm

"I can put up with it... for now", she smiled, and gave him a wink, and then looked at Katherine, "Dressed for work dear? I thought you might have prefered to spend the day with me?". The young woman's eyes widen slightly, and she glances up at Richard as she finishes her coffee and rises. "I'm needed at the office.. ", she says, which causes Susan to laugh. "Oh yes, I'm sure they'd be lost without your skills", she says in a rather sarcastic tone that made Katherine blush before walking across to the back door and holding it open for them. "Come on".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:09 pm

Richard's eye twitched a little as he went through the door and headed for the car. Not only was his wife apparently slipping him strange substances in his food and throwing away his clothes, but now she was being plain annoying. Oh yes, now he remembered why he wanted that divorce. Kathy never would have used that snarky an attitude, at least to his knowledge. Granted, he fooled around with her because she was more...nimble than his wife ever was, not for her personality. Still, there seemed to him that there was some ominous foreboding behind her comment about his car as he got in the passenger seat and buckled himself in the four door luxury car.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Katherine followed, still red-faced as she climbed into the car and buckled herself in. The belt rubbed against Richard's chest, teasing the small bumps beneath his shirt as Susan started the car, and pulled out into the street. She kept glancing in the mirror at Katherine with a smirk as she saw the girl playing with her blouse and bra, and then looked to the man beside her. "I'll do some shopping while you're at the office, so the pair of you can have something more comfortable to fit into when you get home", she smiles.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Richard tried to wiggle himself into a position where the belt didn't tease his chest so much. The last thing he needed was to make a spectacle of himself in the car, but even then he couldn't help but bite his bottom lip until he found a less invigorating position for the strap. "Thank you. But...both of us? I would think after all this, you'd want Katherine going home. You know, to her place."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:22 pm

"She will, eventually, but you promised her a few days at ours, didn't you, dear?", she said. Katherine looked nervously at him from the back seat. It wasn't a long drive into the town, and soon they were pulling up outside the office, the doors of the car unlocking. "Be good", she says with a grin to Katherine as the young woman climbed out, and then looked to her husband. "I'll be here at 3pm, don't make me come in there to get the pair of you".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Richard thankfully let the seatbelt go, sighing with relief. He paused, hearing his wife's last statement as the threat it really was. "Yes, dear." He stepped out and shut the door a little harder than he needed to. Still fidgeting with his collar a bit, he glanced at Katherine and made his way into the office. He made his usual rounds, greeting the peons that drudged in the office on his way to his office. "Could you grab my coffee for me, Katherine?" His daily request this time didn't have the usual undertones of innuendo it carried. Rather, he just sounded somewhat tired. Before entering his office, he made his way to the usual early morning get together he and the other more successful brokers had. Here he smiled, for now he would finally feel in control again. "Morning, gentlemen. Ready to get laid low by the king once more?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Katherine looked quite unsettled as she followed him into the building, tugging her skirt as she walked. The woman on the reception desk looked a little suprised when Richard greeted her, but she didn't say anything... until he'd turned his back, and whispered something to another attractive woman that had been leaning on the desk and chatting to her. Katherine nodded her head, and left for the break area.

There was more suprised looks from the men in his meeting, their eyes widening as they looked up to see him entering the room with a slight sway in his hips, and a few were staring at his open shirt. "Is everything alright, Richard?", asked one of them.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Richard rolled his eyes. "Don't get me started. My wife's been trying to drive me crazy, and I think last night she might have finally gotten to me a bit. But, nothing like making a killing on the exchange floor to set things to rights. Especially if it means beating you chumps while doing it." He smirked and flicked what he thinks is a fly landing in his hair, when it really was just more of his hair, sending it back along the bushy tufts. He eyed the printed report and bent over to snatch it from the low table between them. He frowned a bit as he felt just how tight his pants were getting from his lack of working out. "If you don't mind though, I think I'll just look this over in my office today." He turned and walked the short distance to his large office and sat down in his cushy, expensive chair.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:47 pm

He caught one guy staring at his butt as he rose and walked out from the room with the print-out. Katherine was waiting in his office, his cup of coffee on the desk when he sat down in the large, expensive chair. "The girls in the break room were whispering about me... I look ridiculous in these, and she even lost my make-up bag", complained the young woman.

On Richard's computer, the icon to show he had new mail was flashing.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying