RMFH - Outside

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Outside

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:23 pm

"What do you mean, it could make things worse by leaving? Wouldn't you want to leave a place that did weird things to you?" Fern looked back at Jamie and blushed. Someone who was really a boy was so much prettier than her...
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 pm

"The person who did this to us," Jamie says, stopping near the two, "is both powerful and quick to anger. If Robi runs away, or she feels he has run away, and she catches you, she is sure to punish either one or both of you harshly."
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:Jamie comes running after Fern. "Please, wait up!"

As Jamie runs, gravity has a funny way to remind her how much of a bouncing girl she has become.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Fern walks down the stairs and heads towards the campus proper. "Really? And you don't think him turning into a little girl is punishment enough?" She shakes her head. Even Robert, as a little girl, was probably cuter than her. Life just never seemed to be fair. "You said this happened before, too. When did it happen?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Jamie's cheeks have turned quite red as she follows after Fern and Roni, this time wrapping her arms around her chest. "Exactly!" she exclaims, "imagine how much worse she could make it!" She sighs at the question, remembering the happenings of the night before. "It was last night... We got an unexpected visitor, a girl who claimed to have official power to live at the boys dorm, and started making changes."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Fern stopped and looked at Robi. "So that's why you couldn't come on our date..." She stood there, glancing down at the small child for a moment before she turned back to Jamie. She sunk into herself a little, standing less straight as she looked at the woman. Why did she have to be so much prettier? She wasn't a woman! "So what are you going to do? Just lay back and let this girl walk all over you? You have a problem...Robert's roommate. You need to fix it."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:46 pm

"Agreed," Jamie said instantly. "But if we play it hard, we'll come out the losers." Her expression is determined. "So, we need to play it smart. And the first priority has to be to retain as much of our selves as possible. Whish means not pissing her off any more than nescessary."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Fern nods her head. "You're awfully level-headed for someone who's not even supposed to have those." She pokes Jamie in the chest. "But I agree with you. You stay here and keep her occupied while I fill out a police report." She looks down at Robi. "No, I can't do that without taking her for evidence, can I? Even then they might not believe me." She sighed. "Is there anything else you can tell me? Like, how did she do this?" She pokes Jamie's chest again.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:57 pm

*Coby steps outside.* Hey, have any of you seen Dani?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:59 pm

The woman gasps softly at each poke, her cheeks turning bright red. "It's... well, you see.. I mean..." She trails off quickly. "Anyway, the only way I can think of is magic. I don't like using that word, since it says nothing at all. Basically, I don't know how she's doing it."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:21 pm

"Magic? Yeah, right." Fern looked at Coby and immediately got a sour mood. This one was probably another boy, she was half as tall as her, and she looked ten times better than herself! The universe hates me, Fern concludes. "Dani? Who's Dani?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:23 pm

muffinstud wrote:"Magic? Yeah, right." Fern looked at Coby and immediately got a sour mood. This one was probably another boy, she was half as tall as her, and she looked ten times better than herself! The universe hates me, Fern concludes. "Dani? Who's Dani?"

My girlfriend. Well, she's a baby right now, but...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:26 pm

"Dani baby majic by giwl!" Robi says, "An th bla toe blee gu..." ....****...I can't spek anymore.....damndamndamn!
Last edited by Nosnits on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:26 pm

"Wait... Dani is missing?" Jamie's eyes widen. "We can't leave a little girl all by herself outside! What if she's in an accident?!" The woman immediately looks around, although the chances of spotting the little girl are very slim.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:"Wait... Dani is missing?" Jamie's eyes widen. "We can't leave a little girl all by herself outside! What if she's in an accident?!" The woman immediately looks around, although the chances of spotting the little girl are very slim.

Man, this is bad...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying