[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:16 pm

"A man? Would a man wear his wife's underwear all day long at work and not even realise?", she asked, and brushed her fingers along the front of the white cotton panties. "Mmm, I wonder who's been getting you all hot and flustered at work today... as I very much doubt it was chubby little Kathy anymore", she smirks.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Richard blushed and tried very hard not to let...him enter his thoughts. "Excuse me!" He backed away from her touch and tried to cover his...well he supposed now with what he realised was going on that they were panties. "I...I don't think any of that is your business. Despite all your backhanded efforts, I'm still a man, and I'll always be one." He slowly seemed to be regaining some confidence. "I'll find a way to beat you and reverse everything you've done so far." He stepped towards her. "No matter what you do, I will never be a...a wo...woman." He gulped as he finally said it.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:43 pm

She moved after him, smiling, her breasts gently bouncing inside her dress, and she reaches out, opening the buttons of his over-sized white shirt, revealing perfectly formed A cup breasts around his nipples, with his belly rounding out further than them. "You're not just going to be any woman, my dear. You're going to be my younger sister, since I don't think you could cope without me.. ". he was left standing in the comfy, but girlish panties, still with a small bulge in the front of them, and he was still a little more broad shouldered than most girl's, his hair while longer than usual, was still a boyish cut.. but he was a very feminine boy right now.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:51 pm

"Sister....?" Richard stared down at his chest. He had no doubt those were breasts, small as they were. He had never quite seen them from this angle before, but their shape and form was unmistakeable. It was really happening. She was making a woman out of him. He smoothed a hand from the panties to his protruding gut. He shook his head in confusion. "But why? I mean, what do you have to gain from making me some fat chick?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Susan remained gentle as she brushed her hand over the round tummy of her husband, which seemed to swell a little more from her touch, while her own bump got a tiny bit smaller beneath her dress. She gave him her kindest smile as she whispered. "Seeing as I'll be taking the house, the car, the money... I thought it only fair I let you take the children.. ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:17 pm

"Children? You mean, twins?" Richard lit up, happy that Susan would, after the divorce, give him custody of not one but two kids. That dream shattered rather quickly when he felt his belly push out further, even more so when he saw hers go down a touch. His eyes went wide and he stared at his firm belly, rubbing it's roundness and confirming just how solid it felt. "Twins..." he seemed to say to it as he finally collapsed to sit on his feet on the floor in quite a feminine manner. He sat there and held his tummy in his hand, eventually looking up at her with tears in his eyes. "Please...no. I'm sorry, Susan. I've learned my lesson. Please don't do this. Please, please change me back..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:27 pm

She laughed as he realised what was happening with her stomach, and she gently brushes her lips against his forehead. "You've said sorry to me before... so many times I've lost count. Threats won't work with you anymore... this is how it's going to be". She knelt down beside him, brushing a hand through his hair, which grew a little more, and started to lighten ever so slightly, all the grey streaks gone by now. "Not twins dear.. I was refering to that young girl you're so fond of from work.. she's got to pay for her part in this too".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Richard winced at this new bit of news. It was very harsh, but it fit with what he'd been seeing in Katherine lately. His voice was still trembling, fearful as he kept rubbing his tummy absentmindedly. "Let her go, Susan. She doesn't deserve this..." Well, maybe, he thought. Kathy had seemed a little immature to him a few times, but he easily overlooked that for her skills in bed. Well, that wouldn't matter any longer now, would it? Richard could tell he was well on his way to being a...woman, much as he hated to admit. And if Susan had her way, he'd never get this fixed. The tears just seemed to well up faster as he realized he had a decent chance of never being a man again.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:44 pm

Susan's arms slide around him as she kneels beside him on the floor, but it wasn't like they'd used to hug. There was nothing exciting or arousing about it. It was a comforting hug, her hands brush up and down against his bare back, "She's not been as bad as you, but she needs an attitude adjustment. The girl doesn't know how to handle that body of her's... so I'm taking it away. Perhaps you can bring her up to be a bit more polite and level-headed this time, mm?", she murmurs, and Susan's full breasts rubbed against his small ones, making them tingle.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:52 pm

The absence of attraction was nothing new to Richard. He hadn't really been attracted to his wife since...she got pregnant. He shook his head at the irony of it all. Then something she said hit him, and after the deep breath he had to take from the feeling in his breasts, he spoke up. "But...Kathy's an adult. She may be kind of young and immature sometimes, but just making her chubbier and shorter won't fix her."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Leaning back a little, Susan rolled her eyes. "Did a few extra pounds really stop you from even looking at the girl today? Dear, she's the right age to be going to school tomorrow, not the office. Once we've got you dressed, I'm going to go fix her up with something that fits, and then we'll decide what we want for dinner, hmm?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:05 pm

He glared at her. This wasn't right. Making Katherine a teenager and giving him breasts...it was all just so wrong. And she seemed to be enjoying it, especially treating him like he were a child himself. He folded his arms over his budding chest and sat there, still with a few tears in his eyes. He tried to give her an uncompromising glare, but he was still shaken by the revelation she had given him. "I can dress myself, thank you very much. Unless you got rid of all my clothes, like you did my ties..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:16 pm

She rose to her feet, and her flowery dress brushed against his face. "You mean the clothes that don't fit? Of course I did, dear", she smiled, and walked across to a chest of drawers, bending over to search through them, pulling out a white cotton bra, almost a training bra. "You'll thank me for this later, dear", she says, kneeling behind him again, and starts to slide the straps of the bra up his arms..
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:25 pm

"No. You are not putting that thing on me!" He struggled with her to keep the straps from reaching his shoulders. His flailing left him sitting on his rear on the floor, not caring how much it may have made his small breasts move. "No! You can't make me!" As much as he had resented Susan for treating him like a child earlier, he had no qualms about acting like one to keep one of those...things off his chest.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Unfortunatley for Richard, he was smaller than Susan now, and the way his arms are slimmed out, they were probably about the same strength. The woman's nose twitches as the feminine guy struggled, "Watch the baby... ", she warned. This woman knew far more about putting bras on than he did, and so she was able to slip it up, inch by inch, the cotton cups eventually being pulled against his chest, straps going over her shoulders, and others around his chest, leaving her with the simple task of fastening it behind his back, leaving him wearing just white cotton bra and panties, which wasn't helping his image.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying