[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby muffinstud » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Richard pulled his head away from Susan's hand. "No, I'm going to work. You'll just...keep doing these things to me. Besides, I'm still me. I'm still a man..." Richard looked down at himself and questioned his own statement. He pressed his thighs together, trying to feel that one thing that would tell him he still had a chance, still had a bit of what made him Richard.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:04 pm

It was there, just barely, although not large enough to cause any noticeable bulge in the white capris, he could feel it's movement inside the soft cotton panties, although it felt somewhat useless right now, so small it was questionable wether it did even make him a man.

Katherine blushed a girl the age she was meant to be pushed infront of her to take something from the shelf, her blue eyes admiring the woman's slim and mature figure before looking down at her chubby teenage body once she was gone, her slowness causing Susan to give her a nudge after she'd taken a large bucket of gummy candies from a shelf and placed them in the cart.

"We need some milk too, can you get a couple of those cartons with the blue tops, Emily?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Richard almost cried at the almost nothing he felt between his thighs. He took a few slow breaths to calm his nerves as he walked out once again. He could feel the small sway of his hips, and immediately set to walking with the purpose of not moving his hips at all. His wide steps led him to the milk, and he pulled out two of the ones with a longer expiration date. Walking back with his feet set wide still, to keep his hips from moving, he held the cartons against his hips in his arms. The cartons seemed to be a little heavier than he had remembered milk cartons ever being, and it disturbed him.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:29 pm

As he carried the milk, there was another pleasant swell in his chest, and now.. the bra seemed a little on the small side, the breasts visibly a little larger inside the green vest top as he returned to Susan while concentrating so hard on keeping his hips from swaying with each step. "Do you need to visit the bathroom, Emily?", whispered Susan as she watched him put the heavier cartons of milk into the cart.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Richard's eyes popped at the suggestion. If he used the bathroom here, he'd have to make a choice. He knew he was a man, and he knew he would be back to his old self soon. But that swelling in his chest, the soft squeezing feeling the bra gave him as he realized it was starting to get too small for his breasts. And then...why did it have to feel so nice when they got bigger? He felt like his own body was trying to betray him, was on her side. In his mind, he knew he couldn't go anywhere but the men's room, but his body, the way it felt and the clothes he wore, told him he'd have to use the women's room. "I'm okay. I'll wait until we get home..." He looked down at the linoleum floor, wondering how he would escape, and quite relieved that he didn't need to use the bathroom. Yet.

The woman from before, that was the age Katherine should have been, walks back into the aisle shaking her head. She bends down to grab an item from a lower shelf and looks at it as if to chastise it for hiding from her. She put it in her cart, flicked her hair back and went on her way once more.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:30 am

Katherine watched as the woman returned, her eyes widening a little as she watched her bending over, causing her toned bottom to push out behind her, hugged by the short skirt, before she stood up again to tower above the teenager.

"We won't be going up that aisle for a while", chuckled Susan, and nodded her head to the alcohol selection, where Emily could see Dawn and Simon together picking bottles of wine. Instead, she took a pack of sparkling bottled water with a peach flavouring and put it in their cart. "Okay, Emily, some things to make a salad. I want you to fetch some lettuce, some tomatoes, some peppers and some dressing", she said. They were in the vegetable section, but everything was spread out.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:37 am

Richard tried to give her a good frown, but with the softness of his face it may have seemed more like a pout. "And what if I say no? What if I'm tired of you sending me to fetch everything for you like some lapdog? Hmm? What will you do then?" He folded his arms below his breasts and just above his little pouch. He was tired of fetching things, true, but he was getting more tired of having to go through more changes every time he did something for her.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:43 am

"Do you forget what I am, little sister? I could take away your mind with a snap of my fingers and have you trying to make-out with every guy you laid eyes on? Or perhaps you'd like it if I changed that outfit into a dress right here infront of everyone?", she threatened, and Katherine looked quite worried.

"Go fetch them... now", she said, and motioned with her hand.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:07 am

Richard cringed and turned. He wouldn't give her the pleasure of his cowtowed response. As he walked into the vegetable section, first towards the tomatoes, he felt tears welling in his eyes again. He returned to breathing deeply again to keep the moisture in his eyes in as he picked through the tomatoes. Her statement had sent a cog in his mind spinning. She had changed him while he was at work, and he believed her when she said she could alter his mind. Why else was he feeling teary, why else would he feel happy about his breasts growing? With such things being the case, he knew there was no escape. If he ran, she would only change him faster, or keep him from moving so she could catch him. No, if he was going to stop this madness, he would have to find whatever magic she said she had and reverse the changes himself.

Once he had picked out four nice tomatoes, he moved on to the lettuce. Finding a good, clean head was easier than picking out the tomatoes, so he found one that wouldn't weigh down his thin arms too much and made his way towards the peppers. On his way, he got a bag of baby carrots. If he was going to be eating some of this stuff, he figured he might as well put in something he liked.

Meanwhile, a pretty woman was walking along with a man that looked like a younger version of the former Richard. Rather, the woman was glued to him as they whispered to each other and shopped. They passed close to Susan and Katherine, the woman absentmindedly bumping into the girl. She immediately blushed and turned to her, leaning down and giving her a good view of the woman's fantastic cleavage. "Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie! You allright?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:55 am

Katherine was nudged and stumbled back a little, but blushed at the sight of the woman's cleavage, and even more so when she realised she was being spoken to like a child, "Yes.. Miss...". All her confidence was gone, and she was terrified than unless she was polite, people would start making fun of her over her weight.

As Emily picked up the baby carrots, his hips pushed a little wider, and his arms ached for a moment as more muscle faded away from them. The sound of a child screaming pierced his hearing, a young mother trying to calm down her two year old son, who was throwing a tantrum after she'd refused to buy him candy, and Emily's tummy pushed a little further out, more of it peeking from below the vest now.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:59 am

His hands full, Richard awkwardly walked back to the cart. He was still keeping his feet wide, trying not to let his hips sway, but now it seemed to look even odder, and it felt more uncomfortable for him to keep it up. He refused to meet Susan's eyes as he deposited the veggies. Turning back around, he made his way to the peppers and sifted through those like he did the tomatoes. He cringed as he did, wondering if even if his hands weren't full, whether or not he could have physically held up the armful of food. Once he had gotten 2 large bell peppers, he made his awkward way to the dressings. Still determined to at least have something tasty, he got a bag of sunflower nuts to go with the raspberry vinaigrette.

The woman smiles at Katherine and patted her shoulder. "All right then. Have a good one!" She turns back to cling to her tall, strong and handsome man. As they turn the corner, Katherine can just barely the woman's voice. "...shame, she could really be pretty if she took care of herself..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Katherine heard the comment and lowered her eyes, looking down at her round tummy, and holding her hands against it as the couple walked off. What made it worse was that the one thing she'd worked hard on in her life was keeping her body in shape.

Susan smirked as she watched Emily gathering things for his salads, collecting stuff without her even needing to tell him to do so. "Mm, looks yummy", she winked. Her bump had got a little smaller again, and by now wasn't much larger than Emily's. She added some orange and apple juice to the cart, and then looked over their selection, "Looks good enough for now. We'll need to do a bigger shop in a few days anyway". She begins pushing the cart towards the check out, and Kathy reaches for Emily's hand again and whispers, "I'm scared.. ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Richard gulped quietly and grasped for Kathy's hand. "Me too," he whispered back. He followed behind Susan, continuing to use his odd gait and a little happy that it seemed to be helping a bit to at least slow things down. He gave her hand a squeeze and tried to give her a smile, but failed horribly, only showing Kathy the worry on his face. "We'll find a way out of this. It'll be okay..." He lied. He was starting to doubt himself, what with everything that was changing about him, how powerless he felt. He only had one other option, to find the magic and stop it's source, but he had no idea how to do it.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:19 pm

It didn't take long for Susan to pack their things, and led them out of the supermarket, and back to the car. "I'm glad you stopped us eating at the unhealthy burger bar now, little sister, this was a much better idea", she smiled, putting the bags in the trunk, and then climbed in and started the engine. Kathy sighed, letting go of his head, and climbed into the back of the car, her tummy wobbling a little beneath her snug t-shirt.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Richard buckles himself in the front and sighs. If he was going to find a way to change back, he'd have to find out soon, while he still could consider himself a man. He thought for a moment in the car, then turned to Susan. "Hey sister," he asked, almost gagging at the thought of being her sister. "Can I ask you just how your magic is changing us? I'm kind of curious..." Here it was, he figured. If she dodged his answer, he would know there was something he could tamper with to stop this. If she didn't, well, he really hoped she dodged.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying