[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby muffinstud » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Richard groaned, half from the increase in his bust, half from the tight feeling the bra's cups gave him. One of the straps was pinching him on the side too, and he had to fiddle with it through his blouse to make it bearable. "I'll find a way, don't you worry about that." He nodded to himself. Still, despite how tight his chest is, he has to frown to keep himself from smiling at the feeling his breasts send through him. No more spikes of pleasure, just a nice, warm toasty feeling. He frowned harder to try and send the thoughts out of his head, but they were there to stay.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Susan went to the over, and pulled on some mitts before she bent down, her shapely bottom wiggling a little as she pulls out the tray of cookies, and the smell hits Emily and Katherine like a wave. They're emptied onto a plate, and then brought over to the girls with a smile and set in the middle of the table.

"Help yourselves".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Richard stared at the cookies. There had to be something in them, he just knew it. He pondered and looked down at himself before taking one. He gave Katherine a hopeless kind of look and took a small bite out of the cookie. He wanted to eat more, since that salad wasn't really keeping his hunger down. Whatever it was this cookie would do to him though, he was determined it wouldn't do much.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:56 pm

For Emily, the cookie seemed innocent enough. It tasted great, but there were no immeadiate changes, although his breasts did almost get squeezed up out of the bra when he leaned forward to take one. For Katherine though, as she bit into it, her tongue tingled, and a feel of intense pleasure grew in her tummy. It was the most wonderful feeling she'd ever experienced, and she knew taking another would give her the same buzz.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Richard finished off his cookie. It was tasty enough, but he would rather fill up on something more substantial. He did notice Katherine's eyes light up as she bit into hers and he tilted his head at her. He hopes that, for her sake, she can resist as he stands up and heads to the kitchen, where he helps himself to a banana.

There is a saying, a wise old person once said. "That'll go straight to your hips." Well, it applies here to Kathy. As she eats the cookie, she feels her hips and thighs take up the tiniest bit more space on her seat. But then again, it does taste soooo good...
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:31 am

Katherine blushed at the feeling of her thighs and her hips get a little thicker, but she reaches for another and bites into it, closing her eyes as she chewed and swallowed. Susan had cast another little spell on her, that ultimately was another punishment for Emily, but for now the shame was all Katherine's.

The woman followed Emily as she rose and went to get herself a banana, "Do you really want people's final memory of you to be this? It's not going to stop, dear. Richard will be dead in a few days, and it's your choice how people remember him... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 am

Richard looked down at himself as he ate the banana. He looked so wrong, so unlike what he should look like. At least the banana tasted good. He finished it off quick and thought to himself as he threw the peel in the trash. "I have to go. I have to at least say goodbye. And I still have to fight you." He glared at Susan and adjusted his bra again. "And what do you mean, I'll be dead in a few days? You've done all this just to kill me?"

With each cookie Katherine eats, her tummy pushes out a bit, her thighs and hips widen and her arms get more flabby. Each one is a hit against her former beauty, as her hair shortens again, now just above her shoulders.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:24 am

Susan looks thoughtful for a moment, now a few inches taller than Emily. "No, dear. The world is hardly going to believe U turned you into a woman. Your life as Richard is over, your life as Emily will begin. Perhaps there's a way for you to see them again though", she grinned. "Just leave it to me. Now, are you going to have another cookie before she eats them all?", she asked, nodding at the short-haired teenager.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:45 am

"I take it there's no point arguing." Richard kept glaring at her and sighed before he left the kitchen and swiped a cookie from the plate before he started to munch on it. He took one look at Katherine's efforts and felt for her. He took one more cookie out of pity for her. "So, what's this surprise you said you had waiting for me?" He took another bite of cookie. "If it's the nightgown you've got waiting for me under my pillow, it's not a surprise any longer."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Susan walked from the kitchen with Emily, leaving behind the teenager who helplessly consumed the rest of the cookies on her own without her hunger being satisfied. The woman shook her head, "No, dear, that's just something you need for bed... ". As they walk, she holds out a hand and uncurls her fingers to reveal matching keys sitting in her palm, and then takes one and holds it out for Emily to take. "This is the suprise".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Richard chewed down his cookie and held the other in his hand as he picked the key from Susan. "A key. What's this for, the cage you're going to lock me in?" He sneered and took another bite of cookie. He had to admit, they were good. The chocolate seemed to taste a little better than it usually did, kind of like the banana. He looked over into the kitchen and shook his head at Katherine stuffing her face.

Pretty soon, Katherine's pace has completely emptied the plate. Crumbs lie on her fingers and mouth, smeared with a little chocolate. Now, after all those cookies, she is visibly fatter. She could try to justify herself with words like thick or chubby, but the best word to describe her jiggly stomach, her wide rosy cheeks and her thighs pressing together and reaching for the edge of the chair, was fat.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:44 pm

"Cage? What kind of heartless big sister do you think I am? This is the key to your new apartment.. Kathy will get one too, for now, incase you're not about when she gets home from school, but... well, you might decide to take it off her eventually", smiled the woman.

Katherine blushed when she realised she'd eaten almost all the cookies by herself, and rubs her hands against her tummy, her nose wrinkling at how her clothing felt on her... and then wipes her fingers along the blue skirt, not realising her mouth had chocolate around it too.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Richard looked at the key. An apartment. Somewhere away from Susan. Yes, he still felt as trapped as ever, but that key could give him time away from Susan. All the time in the world, away from her. He smiled and clenched his smaller hand around the key. "Tell me where it is. I'm moving in tonight, if I can." He puzzled though. Why would he want to strip Katherine of her own key later?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:17 pm

She let him take the key, but shook her head. "It's not ready... there's nothing in there yet, no furniture at all, but don't worry, you'll be in there soon enough", she smiled, leading him towards the bedroom. "I'll take you too it once I've finished decorating the place to suit your new life".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:27 pm

"Oh, joy." Somehow, Richard knew that she meant nothing but things that would emphasize her newfound control over him. At least...at least he would be free of her presence. A small victory, but he would take what he could get at this point. He headed to the bed and moved the pillow to bring the cream colored outfit out in the open. "I also take it you fully expect me to wear this, too."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying