Zack's Pictorium!

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Kyrex » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:24 am

Sure you do..

But this has caused me to come to a conclusion... ZACK HAS A DRAWING ROBOT SLAVE!! Free the robots!!

On a separate note, good work on your latest trio. You never cease to amaze me zack.. or zack's robot slave. I'm not sure right now. Although, I must saw that the nurses are lacking the usualy sexitude seen inprevious pictures.
Kyrex
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Handmaiden Tanya » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:39 am

Zack Gongaga wrote:And as for how I get so many done.. this secret is shortcuts! I dont ink them, I pencil and use a copy machine and paint the copy all quick. Shortcut.

CHEATER! CHEEEEEEEEATERRRRR!!
Remember, when concerning art, My Hate = Compliment!
Handmaiden Tanya
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Alyta » Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:19 am

Yet again... wow. The ethereal colours and lines just work so very well... all three are just gorgeous ^_^
This space for rent...
Alyta
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Sentaiga » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:16 am

Handmaiden Tanya wrote:
Zack Gongaga wrote:And as for how I get so many done.. this secret is shortcuts! I dont ink them, I pencil and use a copy machine and paint the copy all quick. Shortcut.

Ummm actually I've been know to do the same thing, but using the brightness contrast settings on my "Art" Program. my most recent MGA Sailor Fuku is an example...Err i won't link to it here because it would be rude.
Sentaiga
http://dpragan.deviantart.com/
~Of course failure is not an option, it's a result.

Sentaiga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Ninian » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:40 am

Wow, Zack...

I'm moved beyond description at some of that work you've done for my Eternal "children"

I know they thanked you plenty, but I thank you for taking care of my family
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Ninian » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:52 am

I know you did two sketches of me... but could you find time for something like those for me? I mean... I'm sorry if I'm asking too much. I won't hold it against you if you turn it down.

^^;;

Or if not... anything you can manage in the random beautiful girl with silver/blue hand-glow department. The Aeternalae website (and official forum) are now live -- just not publically announced. I need... like... any art that can be provided. Actually you were the person I was going to come crawling to in the first place for that, but I didn't have money...

Well, I've been getting SOME money lately... And I'm living in better conditions than I was... so as soon as I find a food transport service I'll find a way of getting you a genuine heart-of-Philadelphia cheesesteak. Like, something "good". But I already said I would do that for you anyway *_*;;

(Sorry, I have a strong phobia of making requests of artists -- emotional issue I have from years back... but your skill and the love you gave to my family supercedes that. If you don't think it's disrespectful to make requests... then there you go >.>)

EDIT: Oh, if you need details for such an Akemi pic... umm... ask Eri ^^;; Because it took me all my courage to even come this far in requesting. Gomen nasai... /_\ *sniffles*
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:57 am

(on the Nurse Keiri pic)

:? Hmmm... Silent Hill meets CLAMP... *shivers REAL hard :shock: :shock: :shock: *

Anyways, nice job (as usual :P ). Keep it up! :wink:

Postby Demovere Xeno » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:09 am

That was me, my bad :oops: :oops:
"I've learned... that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world."
- Anonymous

MSF Items:
B.O.S.S. Colt TF (100 shots)
Kajiko's Bazooka (:p)
Demovere Xeno
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Location: In a dozen different worlds, as a dozen different versions of himself

Postby Raijin » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:56 am

Sentaiga wrote:
Handmaiden Tanya wrote:

Ummm actually I've been know to do the same thing, but using the brightness contrast settings on my "Art" Program. my most recent MGA Sailor Fuku is an example...Err i won't link to it here because it would be rude.

I just pencil mine and set my scanner to only have black and white no gray scale, either is black or its white so no need to erase since the lighter pencil strokes don't show up.
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Nice Zack!

Postby SmokedToast » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:58 pm

Whole lot of art I missed out on! XD the worst magical girl ever artwork looked the coolest of it all I think.
I had an idea to suggest, not really a request though.... a girl in what looks like more senior citizen clothes, only a big ill-fitting as if her figure wasn't so big before. Basically... something I've always wanted to see someone try, old age to 20s/late teens AR pic. ^_- *thought it might be neat to see your take on other TF types*
SmokedToast
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Zack Gongaga » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:11 pm

Akemi double posted, blow her up! O_O

....Ahem.

Yeah... I gotta thank Rai' and Sentaiga. I tried black and whiteing my image before making it all more colors to simplify it, and it didnt have all those cruddy little white dots.

And here's Thorn's request: Image

Raijins:
Originaly this was upside down of what it was, but when I saw it scanned like this, I kinda liked the oddness better so I kept it

The loremistress chicks 300dpi plant girl scan thing

Save this one, cuz I'm probably gunna clear it out of my directory soon nuff

Deathy wanted his Freya
On a motorcycle

And I got the chance to do Akemi's as well, tonight

Glowing goodness

This one was for my favorite RP partner on the Virtue server of City of Heroes. If you happen by that way, give Royal Jester a hello. She will rock you.

I really liked the ref that I used for Raijin's picture, and I used it again here. But did it right side up.
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Loremistress Eirien » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:32 pm

Thank you very much Zack ^_^ Looks good!
Loremistress Eirien
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Ninian » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:36 pm

The lipstick thing is kinda scary but otherwise an awesome pic ^^;

Thank you for doing my request. I promise not to bug you again.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Raijin » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:48 pm

Heheh I love it zack but again Purple skin? O.O other then that wee its Mallet Time!
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Deathscythe13x » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:56 pm

HOLY CRAP! Freya looks so.... awsome doesn't do it justice....its magnifawsomest.

:: dies::
Deathscythe13x
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner