RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:35 am

"Are you all done? My hunger is growing.... If I don't get anything to eat soon, I might have to make a meal out you people instead." Helena stares maliciously at the group and licks her lips. Something tells them that she's done something like that before. "Now, hurry along. My maids are waiting for us."

She steps out into the furious storm, expecting the others to follow her.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:08 pm

Danielle huffed as Helena ignored her demands, and then realised there wasn't a lot she could really do to make the witch listen to her when she was like this. She groaned and wriggled in Jamie's arms, her thick diaper crinkling beneath the tutu, "Put me down!", she said, narrowing her eyes at the busty young woman.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:22 pm

"You want to be put down, little Dani? If that's what you want, I'll give it to you." Helena quickly taps a button on her phone, and the strong, gentle arms around Dani suddenly release her, causing her to fall.... Right down onto the seat of a bright pink baby stroller. Tiny plastic animals colored in bright hues hang from the hood of the stroller in front of Dani's face. "Do you like your new wheels? I think you do! Coochy coochy coo!"

She bends down and tickles Dani's fat little chin with her index finger, an evil grin on her face.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:27 pm

She grunts a little as she felt the arms releasing her, only to gasp as she landed on the seat of the stroller, her eyes widening in suprise as she looks down at it, "No... ", she groaned, and then went bright red as Helena bent down infront of her, and the rival girl seemed like a giant, so tall and developed. The toddler's legs kick and she begins to squeal, squirming and wriggling about from the tickling, "Dat's not what I asked for!", she whines.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:35 pm

"You would rather crawl in the mud with your pudgy little limbs? I could arrange that.... But I don't want to get that pretty little tutu of yours dirty. We have a dinner to go to!" Helena grabs onto the handles of Dani's new stroller and rolls her out into the rain, giggling the entire way. "If you want the baby, you'd better follow me~!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:48 pm

Danielle cringed at the fact Helena was now in charge of where she went, and she whimpered to herself in the stroller as the plastic animals bounced infront of her face as the witch wheeled her out of the apartment. "Not a baby... ", came the weak protest from the stroller as Helena called for others to follow her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Clay silently follows after Helena, sighing a bit as she heads down the stairs.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Seeing Helena leave the small apartment, Fern pulls out her cell phone and dials a number. "I'm at ______ apartments, apartment ___. There's a woman here with a bomb! I don't know how long I have to talk, please send someone, quick!"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Jamie gasped in surprise as Dani disappeared out of her arms. She keeps a worried eye on the toddler in the stroller, hurrying after Helena and Dani.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Hey, wait up! *Coby follows the others.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ashuros » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Having finished her work (aparantly) Cleany follows the rest of the group into the first aparatment.
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying