[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:40 pm

She sat herself down on the edge of the double bed, grinning as she watched him pull back the pillow to reveal the nightwear she'd bought as a hand rubs her own round tummy. "Of course. None of your old things fit, dear. This is you now", she winked before reaching across, popping open the button at the front of Emily's capris, and they fell down, revealing white cotton panties that didn't seem to be hiding anything as Emily's boy bits were now so small.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Richard shivered and glared at her. "Don't touch me." He unbuttoned his blouse and set his clothes neatly on the bed. "No matter what happens from this, we are through. If you touch me again like that..." He balled his fist. "I don't think anyone would blame me for breaking your nose." He exhaled in relief as he removed the tight bra and set it down as well, before he removed his panties to quickly replace them with the ones from under the pillow. He fumed in silence and put on the sheer gown, if a little awkwardly.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:50 pm

If he could ignore the shame of pulling on the cream-coloured lace panties, he might feel how nice the material felt against his body, tickling the pathetic excuse of a manhood, hugging his round, womanly bottom. The nightie felt just has comfortable, the hem of it reaching half way down his thick, smooth thighs, the small cleavage peeking over the top of the dress. As he adjusted them, they grew a little more, and now his hair grew by an entire two inches in a matter of seconds.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Richard inhaled deeply to keep himself from punching the wall. He wanted not to like the feel of the panties, oh how he longed not to like how they felt so soft and how they carressed his skin. He wouldn't give Susan the pleasure of seeing him smile again, much as he wanted to while he felt his bosom grow. He wondered just how large he was going to get when it was all over. He shook his head to clear that thought out, and tried to focus on his last remaining bit of manhood. He squeezed his thighs together, only just barely feeling something. The important thing to him was that there still was something.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Susan gives her head a little shake, and she removes her dress, and then her underwear, her pregnant form naked infront of him.. and yet there was no attraction there at all as she took out her black lace panties, slipping into them, followed by the nightie, and then took a black velvet scrunchie to tie her hair back in a ponytail before smirking. "You want one of these too?". By now, Emily's hair was just burshing his shoulders.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Richard felt his hair and sighed. "Yes..." He'd had longer hair when he was a rebellious youth, so he knew he'd need something to keep his hair from knotting up while he slept. He sat on the bed and ran his hand through his long hair. It felt smoother, nicer than his hair usually felt. Well, he didn't put that past her, as he sighed and looked down at the rest of his body. "You're really enjoying putting me through this hell, aren't you?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:17 pm

She nods her head, and then pulls open the dresser, taking out a scrunchie in the same exact colour of Emily's nightie. "Yes please, is what you meant to say... ", she mutters, and walks around behind him. Despite the amount of hate he currently had for her, it was awfully relaxing to feel her long fingers stroke through his hair when she brushed it back over his shoulders, and then bunched it together, sliding the scrunchie up over it until it pressed to the back of his head, leaving him with a short ponytail that reached the bottom of his neck.

"If you mean I'm finding I can tolerate your company more easily than I've been able to for years... then yes".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Richard looked over his shoulder at her, feeling the ponytail brush against the soft skin of his shoulder. He turned back and studied his lap. "Look. I...I know I've been a horrible person. An even worse husband." He fiddled with the hem of the nightgown. "On some level, I guess I admit that I deserve a little punishment for what I put you through." He shuddered and put his hands to his eyes. He hated himself for tearing up again. "But don't you think this is going too far?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:29 pm

There was silence for a moment, and she just stood still before her arms gently slide around his girlish hips, and give him a soft hug. "It's too late, you've blown too many chances... but you still have this chance to be a good sister, a good Mother... perhaps in doing those, you can become a good person... ", she murmurs, her arms pulling back. Turning away from him, she leaves the bedroom, going to fetch the chubby teenager to get her ready for bed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Richard shuddered to himself as he felt the woman touching him. He felt nothing, except perhaps revulsion at how she continued to think that he wouldn't mind. Before he could respond, she left him sitting there on the edge of the bed. Every moment he sat there, feeling the soft nightgown hug his breasts and trickle along his thighs, he knew with a greater surety that he wouldn't be able to go back. No matter how he fought, it wouldn't be enough. She was going to win, and she would make a woman out of him. He ducked his face into his hands and openly wept.

Susan gave Katherine a warm smile as she entered the kitchen. "There you are, sweetheart. It's getting late, almost past your bedtime. Come on now." She motioned Katherine towards her and kept smiling at her.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Before, Katherine had just seen Susan as an older version of herself.. but now.. the woman reminded the chubby teen of everything she wanted to be. Even when pregnant, she looked so slim to Katherine, her breasts so big, her legs so long. Hesitantly, she reaches out to take the hand and gets up to her feet... the smile helping to ease her worries a little.

"I ate them all.. ", she said, with a guilty look, and glanced at the empty plate.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Susan never stopped smiling, and squeezed Katherine's hand as she led her to the guest room. "It's all right, honey. As long as it didn't spoil your supper." She led the girl into the room, where Katherine was greeted with a set of pink Hello Kitty flanel pajamas. As soon as they entered, Susan knelt down, holding her tummy as she did, and pulled Kathy's T-shirt over her head. "Just don't go eating too many sweets too often, all right? You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow." After removing the shirt, she goes about removing the girl's skirt, this time not even asking her to undress herself.
Last edited by muffinstud on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Katherine felt bloated, tired, and afraid, so perhaps that's why she grasped the woman's hand and followed her to the guest bedroom, and then just blushed instead of protested when Susan undressed her. "Big day?", she asked as she was left in the teenage underwear after the t-shirt and skirt had been removed. She groaned at how fat she was, and on top of that, how she seemed to have got younger again.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Now with nothing covering her up, Kathy could see just how roly poly she had gotten. Her waist was covered in rolls, and definitely stood out farther than her breasts. Speaking of, once Susan had undone Kathy's bra, she could see how much of their form they had lost. Now they just seemed to be there, not anywhere near as attractive as they had been before. Susan got up and brought the pajamas over to her. She rolled up the bottoms and laid them on the floor. She motioned Kathy to step through the legs and she shimmied the flanel pajama pants up her thick legs until they sat just below her waist, stretching the elastic band. "Of course it's a big day. You're going to help me out with some clothes I picked out for you, and then you're going to meet your new mother." She kissed Kathy on the nose. "Won't that be exciting?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:12 pm

She glanced down, but quickly closed her eyes at the sight of her pudgy body, her toes curling inwards as she felt the pajama bottoms brushing her feet when Susan held them out for her, and was glad to have her thighs covered up when the woman brought them up around her waist. She felt the warm breath around her mouth, and her eyes open in suprise at the feeling of a kiss against her nose, and blushed brightly... but... that felt kind of nice. "I don't need a Mother.. ", she protested weakly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying