[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Richard's eyes followed Jeff for a while. He seemed even taller, and it made sense since he knew he was shorter. He hoped that just brushing against him wouldn't start more changes. That was the last thing he needed just then. He blushed at the thought of getting a bigger chest in public, or going into one of his little states of uncontrolled pleasure. He really hoped that didn't happen. He stifled his blush and turned to Dawn. "Hi, I'm R...Emma DeLauney. I'm here to...to collect the belongings of Mister..." He sighed. "Mister Richard Finch." He shook his head. He knew he had to say it, but he just couldn't. But if he didn't, there was no telling just what Susan would do to him. He gulped and tried once again to make the skirt cover more leg.
"Mr. Richard Finch is dead..."

The door to the guest room opened, and Susan entered before shutting the door behind her. "Now, what have we here? A sad little girl with nothing to do? Well, we need to fix that, now don't we?" She smiles, hands on her hips as she looks Katherine over. "How would you like to play a little dress-up with me today? Wouldn't that be fun?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:28 am

Dawn listens carefully, her eyes slowly widening as she heard what the woman had to say, and covers her mouth with a hand as she gaps. "Oh my god... come with me, I'll take you to the break room where you can get a coffee while I go inform the bosses... ", she said, rising from her chair, and leads Emily through the office, to the break room where several very familiar people were chatting and making coffee... but no Jeff.

"Just wait here", said Dawn, before rushing off.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:02 am

Richard looked around the break room. He recognized every single person there. Most were just acquaintances, people he saw around the office and said hi to. There was also a few people he had worked closely with, including one of the guys he always had his morning meetings with. All these people, and he'd probably never see them again in this kind of setting. He couldn't even say goodbye properly, since this "Emma" person wouldn't know them. So he stood for a bit until he felt the burn from his heels in his calves and went over to sit in the nearest chair. He made sure to straighten the skirt as he sat, to keep it covering as much leg as possible, and he also kept his thighs tightly pressed together. No one would see his underwear, even he didn't ever want to see it again.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:59 am

A few of the people glanced over, but didn't say anything. Visitors to the office were a pretty common sight. It was quite hard to get the short skirt to cover up much, although he definatley now had the legs to get away with wearing such a short thing.

"Heels are a killer, huh?", came a young female voice. It was Jenny, another intern that had started only a few weeks before, a girl Richard had been keeping an eye on. She was still short than him now, and had blonde curly hair, and a cute round face, and was wearing a pair of snug black pants and a pink blouse, and was sitting at the table 'Emma' had just sat down beside.

Katherine blushed as Susan came into the bedroom and closed the door behind her, and she found herself feeling quite jealous of the woman as she stood with her hands on her hips. Katherine had always loved trying on new clothes, but she very much doubted doing this with Susan was going to be much fun for her. "W-Will you let me go if I do... ?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:23 am

Richard rolled his eyes. "Don't get me started..." He turned to the girl and let her see his aggravation. He knew a little about her, and had thought her pretty enough. Not quite Katherine, before Susan happened, but pretty. "I'm going to find whoever invented these things and shove a couple pairs down their throat." He sighed and glanced at the door, hoping that Dawn wouldn't be too long.

"Let you go? Dear, I hope you don't think that lowly of me." Susan sat down on the bed and kept smiling at Kathy, if a little more gently. "I know you might be a little scared right now, but it will soon pass. Now, do you want to play right now or do you want a yummy breakfast first? I made some pancakes just for you." She didn't seem like she was making any advances to keep Kathy in the bed. She was just...smiling at her.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:39 am

The young girl blushed at Emma's aggressive tone, and then bit her lip before leaning forward and offering her hand. "Hi, I'm Jenny. Are you new?", she asked. "I really like your blouse, where did you get it?". Richard had often heard the women talking about clothes and other girly things in the morning over coffee, and now he was part of it.

Katherine looked at her for a long moment, and then she sighed and put her hands down on her tummy. "I'm hungry... ", she murmured, gazing down at her young body in the orange striped underwear before she stretches her legs over the bed and slides onto her feet. "Could I wear something over this for breakfast?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:58 am

"I'm...Emma, and I'm just visiting." Richard wanted very much to tell her that he didn't want part of this conversation. He wasn't a woman, no matter how much other people saw him as such. He wanted to lash out at her, but he decided against it. She was nice, as far as he knew, and none of this was her fault. It was that woman... It was all her fault. Richard shrugged. At least no one seemed to recognize him. "It was a gift. I don't know where it's from." He sighed. "And sorry about venting at you. I've had...an interesting couple of days."

Susan put a hand on Kathy's thigh and patted her leg. "Of course. No sense in letting you be cold while you're eating. Now...let's see..." She looked over at the pile of clothes on the chair. "I think I know just the thing." She got up and rifled through the pile until she held up a tank top and some short shorts, in light and dark blue, respectively. She then brought up some charcoal grey sweats that had little pink hearts printed all over them, both the top and bottom. "Here, this should keep you nice and snuggly warm."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Jenny moved a little closer, and she gently patted a hand against Emma's arm, stroking her fingers over the smooth skin. "No need to apologise, we all have bad days, honey", she smiled. "Oh, that's a shame about the blouse. Do you think my outfit looks okay? I prefer wearing skirts, but I read in magazine women get taken more seriously in a place like this when they were pants, as the men spend more time listening to them instead of just gawking at their legs!".

Katherine wrinkled her nose, and from what little Susan had seen of her before beginning to transform her, she could probably guess this was not the sort of thing she'd worn too often, but she quietly dresses in them infront of the woman, blushing at how small her breasts looked. "Th-Thanks.. ", she said, and then cringed at how she'd actually thanked the woman when this was all her fault.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Richard tried to let the woman's gesture comfort him. It didn't do much. He couldn't help but think about how there was no way she could possibly understand the mess he was in. He gave her a look over though, and decided to at least be honest with her. "I like it. It looks professional, but it lets you show off your curves just enough so people can notice. Frankly, I wish I had pants today..." He looked down at his exposed legs. "I usually do, and I don't like how much this skirt clings." He wanted to say he always wore pants, but after last night and this morning, he couldn't say that any longer.

The sweats at least cover up her pudgy limbs and stomach. Katherine doesn't seem to be anywhere near sexy though, even if the sweats could be considered cute. "Come on then, we don't want your breakfast getting cold, now do we?" Susan kept smiling and led her out the room and into the kitchen, where the pancakes sat waiting for Katherine, still hot and still with butter on top and plenty of ooey gooey syrup.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Jenny glanced at Emma's legs and blushed a little, "You have great legs, it would be a shame to cover them up. I wish my legs looked that long... ", she said. This was an actual girl, and she was saying that Richard now had more womanly legs than she did. "I should go and get started with my work... I hope today is better for you than the last few have been, Emma", she said with a smile as she got up, and left the break room.

As she was leaving, in came... Jeff. He was wearing black pants, with a pale blue cotton shirt tucked into it, and looked quite tired, rubbing his fingers against his eyes as he headed over to the coffee machine, and gave Emma a quick glance. "You waiting for coffee?". His voice made a shiver run down his spine.

She took the hand of the woman, blushing at how comforting it felt, just like when she'd kissed her forehead, but she didn't understand why. Her nose twitched as the smell of the pancakes reached her, and she eagerly settled down into a chair infront of the plate and began to eat the pancakes, her blue eyes filled with shame as she looked up at Susan as she ate.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Richard blushed at the compliment. It was embarrassing that a real woman thought he was more womanly. She didn't have to say it so loud, either. Richard was about to let himself collapse on the table in absolute shame until Jeff entered and asked him about the coffee. He held his breath when he felt the tingling in his spine and shuddered. It felt good, but he couldn't let himself entertain any kind of feelings in such a public place. When he could breathe again, he almost asked for some coffee when he remembered what happened yesterday. "No...thanks. I'm fine."

Kathy's sweet tooth came back with a vengeance when the first dollop of buttery syrup hit her tongue. It wasn't the same kind of deliciousness as the cookies, but it was just as good and she felt just as drawn to it. As she ate, Susan just sat next to her and smiled as she spooned herself some yogurt. She said nothing as Kathy ate, she just smiled and slowly ate her yogurt.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Jeff gave her a smile and nodded before turning back to the machine, and pouring his coffee. Emma's chest tingled a little, and his knees felt weak as he watched him from behind, his ears ringing with the sound of Jeff's voice. Bringing the mug to his lips, he took a sip and then walked over towards her. "You new here?", he asked, just as Jenny had... and then he sits down at the table with her and spreads the morning's paper out across it.

Kathy licked her bottom lip as she felt the sweat syrup running down at, and watched Susan intently as she worked her way through the stack. This woman had ruined her body, and yet rather than angry, she felt... comforted by her being close. After swallowing the last of the pancakes, a little tingle went through her head... and no matter what she tried to refer to Susan as, would now only come out as 'Auntie Susan'.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Richard kept stock still. He couldn't jump up and run out, his knees didn't seem like they'd support his weight. He wanted to scream at Jeff to help him, but he had to hear Jeff talk more, his voice just felt so...calming. He gulped and hoped the tingle in his chest didn't get out of hand, and also hoped it wouldn't stop. "No...I'm um, just visiting." He kept one hand below the table, gripping the hem of his skirt with white knuckles. Why was he having this effect on him? What did it mean? "I'm...um, Emma."

Auntie Susan set her yogurt aside when Kathy finished. She fetched a paper towel and moistened it with her tongue to clear some of the syrup off of Kathy's chin. "There, that's better. Now, let's have some fun, okay sweetie?" She gave her a wink and took her hand to lead her back into the room, back to the pile of clothes and back to the set of mirrors. "Go on and take those off while I find something for you to try on..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:25 pm

"Nice to meet you, Emma. I'm Jeff. Do you need help being shown around or something?", he asked, his brown eyes flicking between what he thought was a woman, and his newspaper, while at the same time he sipped his coffee. He looked tired, and his hair was a little messy, but in a cute way. He blushed a little, "I like your hair.. ".

Kathy squirmed as her chin was cleaned with the paper towel, but atleast her tummy felt quite full as she took Auntie Susan's hand again, and let the woman lead her back to the bedroom. Her blue eyes glanced at the mirrors, and then at the clothes. She hesitated, but then slipped out of the slacks, and back down to her orange and white underwear...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:41 pm

"No, I'll manage..." Why? Why did he think Jeff's messy hair was... No, he wouldn't even think the word. He already had an effect on Richard's body in ways he didn't find welcome, he wouldn't let him start affecting his mind. Even so, the compliment on Richard's hair was like a punch to the gut. It felt like he was in on all of this too, so why after such a blow to his manliness did he feel nervous? He tried to think of a response, but nothing would really come to mind except, "Really?" He felt the warmth reach his cheeks. This was all getting to be too much. Richard didn't know if he could feel any more embarrassed.

Auntie Susan turned around and produced a bright white sundress with little red ribbons on the poofy sleeves and one around the waist. "Here we are! You would look adorable in this." She approached Kathy and slipped the dress on her, once again bypassing her ability to dress herself. Once it was on to her satisfaction, Auntie Susan pointed her towards the mirrors. They showed a young girl, no older than 14 and a little heavy for her age in a pretty sundress that exposed her thick thighs and seemed to make her look younger still without her chest to push out farther than her tummy.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying