League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:45 am

The untransformed arm attaches itself to Mr. Jigsaw's head. "Yeah? Well I don't give up easy. I'll fight to my last breath, just out of spite!" He laughs manicaly again, grabs the head with the arm and smashes it against the floor.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:47 am

Blazerkin wrote:The untransformed arm attaches itself to Mr. Jigsaw's head. "Yeah? Well I don't give up easy. I'll fight to my last breath, just out of spite!" He laughs manicaly again, grabs the head with the arm and smashes it against the floor.

"that hurt.."another body states as it appears behind the head, arm and legs and tries to zap them!*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:54 am

The zap hits! Mr. Jigsaw quickly reassembles himself. "What the hell did you do to me?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:59 am

Blazerkin wrote:The zap hits! Mr. Jigsaw quickly reassembles himself. "What the hell did you do to me?"

Herself would be the more proper term as the new dollish princess found herself looking when she pulled herself together.(She can move and talk and all that just looks aritifically)

"a princess is much prettier than a king.. do you want to build up your kingdom little princess?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:12 am

"Of course! Be I man or woman, organic or artifical, I will become the greatest crime lord this city has ever known!" the former Mr. Jigsaw exclaimed.

(Can she still use her powers?)
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:16 am

Blazerkin wrote:"Of course! Be I man or woman, organic or artifical, I will become the greatest crime lord this city has ever known!" the former Mr. Jigsaw exclaimed.

(Can she still use her powers?)

(yes)

The Complete body seems to be in a thinking possition, a large mechanical looking box appears in her hands and she puts it down by the new princess.."WHen you take people apart put them inside.. then you can rebuild them as your kingdom... or not.."

The shells in pieces seem to fall appart into silver sand the intact one disappears in a purple light.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:44 am

"Interesting... Let's try it! Boys, get back in here!" All the henchmen come back in, confused as to why there was a woman where their boss used to be, but before they can react, they are all disassembled. The former Mr. Jigsaw collects all their parts and dumps them in the box. "Wonder what it does..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ashuros » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:50 am

On his motor cycle, Tommy speeded across the roads and into a abandoned warehouse. His base of operations the warehouse housed a Varity of computers, radios, surveillance equipment and of course the giant robot Justice.

(First things first I need to break down that barrier.) Tommy thought to himself as he grabbed a helmet and headed toward the main computer.
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:18 am

Jack shook his head after watching the broadcast, and turned off the phone. Opening the door of his truck, he pulled put a large rifle and then heads into the abandoned warehouse he was parked outside, as he'd been told this is wher the villains were hiding. The muscled guy wore a beige t-shirt and camo pants, and big leather boots.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:43 am

Lian wrote:She growls inhumanly and reaches down to her bag, "you'll see soon enough" she leaps onto the table and tries to stab the pair each with a set of injection needles>

Jason was kinda expecting something of the sort, after all being vane was one of those villainess requirements, next to huge boobs. As she interrupted his game to attack his natural instincts kicked in, as he immediately kicked over the table using the backwards momentum he leaned his seat back, his cane neatly pole vaulting his seated self backwards in a quick backwards flip.
His chess opponent wasn't so lucky being just a regular old man though; Jason's response to the other guy getting hit was simple "HA! I win the chess match by default then!" he said as he landed on his feet. The strain in his back wasn't as kinda as he was getting too old for those sorts of acrobatics however being a stingy old man a grimace was all that he was willing to show for the pain.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:55 am

Lian wrote:"The Bunny nods*

Then... then she could be coming here next! Man, this is bad...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:15 am

"Why did you do that?" The girl asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:18 am

Blazerkin wrote:"Interesting... Let's try it! Boys, get back in here!" All the henchmen come back in, confused as to why there was a woman where their boss used to be, but before they can react, they are all disassembled. The former Mr. Jigsaw collects all their parts and dumps them in the box. "Wonder what it does..."

The parts seem to become manikin pieces... a separate section opens up on the box that produces a variety of clothing for people in service to a princess(knights, Jester, maids etc). The idea comes up that if she puts them together and dresses them they should become full dolls too.

ashuros wrote:On his motor cycle, Tommy speeded across the roads and into a abandoned warehouse. His base of operations the warehouse housed a Varity of computers, radios, surveillance equipment and of course the giant robot Justice.

(First things first I need to break down that barrier.) Tommy thought to himself as he grabbed a helmet and headed toward the main computer.

As he starts going over the data, much of it seeming almost nonsesnical he hears a knock on the door of the place.

Ginny wrote:Jack shook his head after watching the broadcast, and turned off the phone. Opening the door of his truck, he pulled put a large rifle and then heads into the abandoned warehouse he was parked outside, as he'd been told this is wher the villains were hiding. The muscled guy wore a beige t-shirt and camo pants, and big leather boots.

He can hear the giggle of a young girl when he enters. Though he's not entirely sure where from.

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:She growls inhumanly and reaches down to her bag, "you'll see soon enough" she leaps onto the table and tries to stab the pair each with a set of injection needles>

Jason was kinda expecting something of the sort, after all being vane was one of those villainess requirements, next to huge boobs. As she interrupted his game to attack his natural instincts kicked in, as he immediately kicked over the table using the backwards momentum he leaned his seat back, his cane neatly pole vaulting his seated self backwards in a quick backwards flip.
His chess opponent wasn't so lucky being just a regular old man though; Jason's response to the other guy getting hit was simple "HA! I win the chess match by default then!" he said as he landed on his feet. The strain in his back wasn't as kinda as he was getting too old for those sorts of acrobatics however being a stingy old man a grimace was all that he was willing to show for the pain.

Jason's chess partner quickly loses years as his body becomes firm and muscular..he starts growing in height, his skin becomes smooth while his body retains its muscles it becomes shapely along the way his chest expands out as his clothing rips leaving very confused and nearly naked 8 foot tall woman of amazonian proportions who seems to pass out from the shock.

"How disappointing.. lets see if you'll stay awake.."

The Doctor leaps over Jason and tries to wrap her tail around his leg, "Now hold still"

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:"The Bunny nods*

Then... then she could be coming here next! Man, this is bad...

"Then you should probably get out of here, Pyon...unless you want to end up like this"

Headmistress Riana wrote:"Why did you do that?" The girl asks.

"Because you sang, obviously it was that or idol clearly those were the options"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Nikki » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:22 am

"I don't want to be a girl or a doll." She says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:23 am

Headmistress Riana wrote:"I don't want to be a girl or a doll." She says.

"Sure you do, its much better you are skilled and capable!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying