[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:35 pm

"Were... ? Richard is my best friend", he smiled, and tapped a finger against the pad of paper. "I'll pop it over to him in a bit, I still need to thank him for the tips yesterday". Jeff looked back up at the smart-dressed woman, tilting his head to one side. "You never did say what business you had in the office. Are we going to be seeing you often?"
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Emily bit his lip and shook his head. "That's just it...I'm here to gather up Richard's things..." He looked up at Jeff and reached over to place his hand on Jeff's arm. "Richard is dead. I'm sorry..." He hung his head low as he felt the sting of his own words. He had known it for a while, but admitting it while telling his friend seemed to only make it fresh again.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Jeff's smile faded, and his eyes widened. His face went a little pale, and his eyes lower to the pad of paper as he feels the gentle hand upon his arm. "Dead? But he was fine yesterday... ". Shaking his head, he turned away from her. "I'm sorry... I need some time... ", he says, and a moment later, the door closed. There was a beeping from somewhere, the source of it seemed to be a delicate woman's watch on Emma's wrist that he didn't even remember putting it on... the time was noon.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:53 pm

Emily breathed a sigh of relief, even if he still felt a little down. Jeff looked like he had taken the news pretty hard, but at least he could carry on Richard's work. At least he could be successful. Emily made his way out of the office to where Susan had dropped him off that morning and hugged himself to keep from shivering. He wasn't sure if he was happy or sad that Jeff was hit as hard as he was. He did know that he didn't want to see what Susan had done with his beautiful car, but he knew she would punish him if he were late. He just knew it.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:05 pm

As Emily left the building, the cool air did tickle her long legs, and the blouse started to feeling quite thin. His hair flicked across his face a little, although the cute clip did a good job of keeping it from going everywhere. There was a beeping of a horn, and then Susan pulled up infront of him, driving Emily's new car
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Emily stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Susan drive up in that pink clown car. "No. No nononono No!" He let his fury show on his womanly face, and sent Susan a glare that could freeze magma as he stalked over to her. "I will not drive that...that thing! You'll take it back, now!" He brought a clenched fist near Susan's face. "You'd sooner catch me riding around town on a unicycle than driving that hideous mess!"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:20 pm

The passenger side door was thrown open. The seats were white, along with the dash and the steering wheel, the pedals and dials were pink. The temperature seemed to drop, the nipples inside Emily's bra pushing out a little, goosebumps coming out on her almost bare arms and legs. "If you want to walk home in the cold, sweetie, be my guest", smiled Susan as she waited.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Emily kept glaring as he shivered and put his hands over his chest to cover up his cold nipples. "I. Hate. You." He shivered again and made his way into the passenger's seat, slamming the door closed. After buckling in, he looked across at Susan and kept his glare going. "This is all just a fun little game to you, isn't it? You enjoy making me miserable!" He blinked a few times to try and get his vision to finally clear. "And what does having poor vision have to do with feeling what you feel? Huh? Not every woman has horrible eyesight you know!"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Susan just grins, and pulls out and starts driving through the town. "I know they don't, but my little sister does. You see, Emily is nothing like Ms Emma DeLauney. I hope you enjoyed today, still being taller than most of the women, still having people look at you and listen to what you have to say, because that's not the life my little sister lives", she smirked, heading the familiar route home to pick up Kathy.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:35 pm

"You expect me to be some pretty little dolly then? Are you going to come by and dress me up and brush my hair or something?" Emily keeps fuming at her and slaps the dashboard. "You can change the way I look all you want, but I'm never going to just play along with this sick game of yours! I don't care how long it takes, I'll find a way to make you disappear from my life. Mark my words, woman."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:38 pm

As the feminine hands slap against the dashboard, the little box comes open, revealing a small case inside. Susan glances over. "Oh yes, those are for you... ", she says before looking back to the road as her former husband ranted at her from the passenger side. "How you act is really no concern of mine, little sister, but just think about those children that will be relying on you".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Emily glanced down at his tummy for a second and considered just what he would have to be, how he would have to act to raise his new child in a way to keep it free from Susan's reach. It wasn't how he was acting at the moment, but he still had time. "Katherine won't just fall in line either. She may not be a college grad, but she's at least got some brains. She'll be fighting you all along the way, just like me." He pulled out the case and opened it.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:55 pm

"Mmm... are you certain about that?", she asked as she pulled into the driveway of the house, and gave Emily raised eyebrows before climbing out from the car. "Let's see, shall we?". Beneath her dress, her bump now seemed... to be the same size as Emily's was as she stood up, closing the door behind her, and then started walking towards the house, motioning for Emily to go in first.

At the kitchen table, in the winter school uniform, fourteen year old Kathy was colouring with the pencils, an empty plate beside her, and an empty glass too, but she was smiling to herself as she worked, taking it seriously, keeping her shading between the lines.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Emily gawked at Katherine coloring on the table. So much so that he had to pull the glasses out of the little case and put them on, just to make sure he really was seeing what he saw. He turned to Susan and noticed the reduced size of her bump, but her attention remained on the girl coloring the pictures to make them look so pretty and neat. "K-Katherine? Are you feeling all right?" He bent down to peer closer at her. "What did she do to you...?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:10 pm

When the glasses were slipped on, everything seemed so clear again, perhaps even more clear than before. Kathy squirmed a little as Emily bent down closer to her, and then she leans forward herself, her lips gently brushing against Emily's cheek. It wasn't like she used to kiss him... he'd never really been kissed like that before... it was a loving kiss, but not an adult love. "Auntie Susan made me cookies, Mommy... she said if I helped you out, maybe you'd make me cookies too... ", said the teenager.

Susan nudged Emily in the arm gently, winking at her and holding out a book. "I got you a present... ". Cookery for beginners it said on the front, with a picture of an adorable little cupcake that had white icing and a red cherry on top.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying