[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Emily fought back the tears he felt welling up as he practically ripped off his outfit. He threw the too small bra to the ground with a huff and covered his bouncy chest with one arm. Nude save for his panties, he angrily opened the chest of drawers and searched for something that would fit his ever growing chest. He didn't care about the small chubby feeling he felt, he didn't care about how his hips seemed to sway even without the heels. He didn't even care that he had slapped Susan any longer. She deserved so much more, and he would make sure she knew it.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Even the black lace panties were loose, despite the fact his hips and bottom -felt- bigger than before, and they slipped down as he stood infront of the closet. There was no sign of anything like the capris from the day before, or the black pants he'd originally had that morning. Everything was dresses, skirts, blouses, a few t-shirts here and there. In the drawers, matching sets of bras and panties in all sorts of girlish colours, some lace, some silk.

The tingling hadn't gone yet, it was happening inside his breasts, although not making them grow this time, but caused an odd numbness and then a tickle inside them. Blonde hair now reached half-way down his back, and swished loosely as he moved about the small bedroom.

It was a pair of white silk bra and panties that seemed to stand out from that collection... and looking over the clothes, he realised he wasn't going to find anything that wasn't feminine. The round tummy felt bloated, and the looser things seemed to appeal, especially a short summer dress in green cotton with yellow and white flowers on. It was sleeveless, and would reach down to just above the knees.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:44 pm

Emily shivered and looked down at his breasts as he kept feeling the pleasing tingle from the inside now. "Will the embarrassment never end..." He stepped into the silk panties since they looked to be soft and loose. He figured there would be more growth from that tummy of his soon. The real issue he had with his bra was making sure his long hair didn't get in the way, but he easily took care of the problem by bringing his blond locks over the front of his shoulder as he did the straps. He gulped at the summer dress. He didn't want to put it on, but it was surprisingly less girly than some of the other choices he had, and it would give his tummy room as well. He slipped it on, made sure it was covering his bra straps, then left his room. He didn't care how womanly he looked now, he still had piece of his mind to give to Susan.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:53 pm

The mirror on the dresser table was right in his view as he swept the blonde hair forward over his shoulder to pull on the bra. The reflection looked so... feminine. The way the hair was swept forward, as if putting on a bra and dealing with the long hair was something he was used to. Further more, the girl in the mirror certainly was not Emma DeLauney. Just a couple of hours after leaving the office, and Emily had lost three inches of height, hair having turned from light brown to blonde and grown more than twice it's length. The changes that caught the eye the most though, was the extra cup size of the breasts, and the shorter, fuller figure.

The dress was comfortable, lots of room around the bump in his tummy, and it didn't hug his breasts very close either. There was quite a bit of swish around the thighs as he left the bedroom to return the the living room though.

"I was just trying to help with your clothes... ", said Susan from the couch, her eyes narrowed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Emily held back what he hoped wasn't a giggle as he felt the dress swish along his smooth, full thighs. He really shouldn't have enjoyed it, but it just felt nice, like the feeling in his breasts when they grew. He felt so conflicted, what with the good feelings and knowing he shouldn't feel that way at all. He was starting to look forward to when it was all over, so he could have a little bit of normalcy, even if it would be as a different person. The good feelings weren't enough to keep him from putting his hands on his hips an glaring at Susan on the couch. "As you can plainly see, I can dress myself. I could long before I met you." He nods at her for emphasis. "You said this apartment is mine. I don't care if you are my 'qote-unquote' sister, you are not welcome in my new home, especially if you keep harassing me like that." He held out his hand and started to tap his foot. "Now, give me my keys and get out."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Susan's annoyance at being slapped slowly turned to amusement as she watched her former husband settle his hands upon his wide hips. His voice was softer than it had been in the office, and despite the intention in his words, it was doubtful if such a quiet voice could sound intimidating no matter how hard he tried.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll get plenty of time without me here to help, little sister, but not today. I'm going to spend the night.. ", she smiled. Emily had only seen two beds, Kathy's single one, and the double in her own bedroom. "You need to learn to relax, the stress and anger isn't good for our baby".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:33 pm

Emily blushed at the non-threatening sound of his voice. It was no wonder Susan wasn't responding to him. "Spend the night...Our baby?" Emily fumed and leaned down to stare Susan in the face. "You mean my baby. Think about it. Who's the father? Me. It may be your egg, but who's going to be the mother now? Me! By shoving this child on me, you're giving up any right you have to claim it as yours. I consider you even less than you would a sperm donor." He stood back up straight and folded his arms. "And I'm going to be as angry as I want. Now, GET OUT!"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 am

Susan brought a hand up over her mouth, giggling to herself. Emily's voice wasn't exactly childish, but it was very high and very soft, and when he leaned over, his breasts looked like they were about to fall out of the green dress. Calmy, Susan rose from the couch. Emily knew she was taller than most women, but it would still likely come as quite as suprise to find his former wife now stood a full head taller than him. "You're not ready to be left alone... I'm punishing you, but that doesn't mean I want to see any harm come to you or my new niece, and right now, I'm not convinced the pair of you will be safe without me here".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:29 am

"Then at least stop fondling me!" Emily tossed up his hands in exasperation. "You have no idea how weird this feels. I don't need someone as low as you touching me and undressing me to boot!" His anger was subsiding a little, now that he saw how much taller she was than him, and satisfied that she didn't try to deny that she had no claim over the child. He folded his arms, pushing his breasts up a little, and tried to look tall as he glared up at her. "So what do you have in store for us tonight, hmm? You going to mess with Kathy's brain some more, or am I entertaining enough for you?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:42 am

Susan smiled, "We're going to go shopping at the Mother and baby store. It's just down the street from here. You're going to need diapers, and wipes, and powders and lotions, baby bottles and pacifiers.. not to mention baby clothes". Her blue eyes glance down at Emily's bump, but she holds her hands out away from it. "I may not be it's parents, but I'll still be Auntie Susan".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:50 am

Emily exhaled loudly and waited a moment before he nodded. "All right. I'll go." He didn't really think he would need any of those things quite yet, as Susan wasn't all that far along to begin with. It would still be a few months before his child was born. He smirked at that when she admitted it. His child, not hers. He knew that she was putting him through this to try and embarrass him even more, but he wouldn't let her get her jollies all that easily. "Will Katherine be coming along as well?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:59 am

Susan gave a little nod and smiled. "Of course... which reminds me, you need to start deciding what she wears now. She's your daughter, you need to show her how to dress appropriately, unless you want your fourteen year old walking around dressing the way she used to dress?". Susan nodded towards the bedroom she'd sent the teenager to. "Everything is in there... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Emily looked towards the door to Katherine's little room. He wouldn't let her dress like she had before, not now. Not only did it just not work with her younger body, but it would draw the worst kind of attention to the both of them. "We'll be ready in a few minutes. But remember, you're buying." Emily walked over and peeked his head into Katherine's room. "Kathy? We're going out shopping, would you like to come along?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Kathy was sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at her skirt as she brushed her fingers over it when the door opened, and she lifted her head. Biting her lip, she nodded. "Yes please, Mommy... ", she murmured quietly, and rose to her feet. There was something in her blue eyes that suggested the Katherine he'd known was still in there, but she no longer seemed in control.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Emily saw the little bit of Katherine in the girl's eyes. He knew she must be terrified. He surely was. He went over to her and sat on the bed next to her before giving her a gentle hug. "That's my girl." He held her close and rubbed her back. "Do you want to wear that, or would you like to try on something else?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying