League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Lian wrote:Jason's chess partner quickly loses years as his body becomes firm and muscular..he starts growing in height, his skin becomes smooth while his body retains its muscles it becomes shapely along the way his chest expands out as his clothing rips leaving very confused and nearly naked 8 foot tall woman of amazonian proportions who seems to pass out from the shock.

"How disappointing.. lets see if you'll stay awake.."

The Doctor leaps over Jason and tries to wrap her tail around his leg, "Now hold still"

(Jeez... 12 pages in the span of a day... not the most I’ve seen but still it's enough to make me lost as to what is going on exactly.)

"Sorry I'm not exactly into that kinky stuff" Jason mocked the villainess as flipped away from the tail far more gracefully then it seems possible for a man of his age. Unfortunately it was a bit to graceful as his back gave out from his latest acrobatic maneuver.
"damn this old spine of mine" he mumbled under his breath, Jason however still wasn't willing to concede so easily as he instead sat on his cane balancing his body weight as if it were a pogo stick. "This is kind of embarrassing to be using one of her moves but it should still be enough for a young whipper snapper like you" he said trying to justify how ridiculous an overweight old man on a stick would look like.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Alissa of Someday » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:49 pm

She finds a surprisingly active series of stores, many attended by dolls, an odd wooded area and quite a few confused school girls milling about.

Glancing around, Penalty taps her staff gently on the ground, before making her way, at least to start with, to the wooded areas--grabbing a schoolgirl that's away from the crow, lowering her voice, and holding her staff against the girl's throat from behind.

"Have you seen the doll-women?"
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:04 am

ashuros wrote:Assuming the beam was meant for her, Juliette dropped to the floor, before turning to face her mansion. “Why did you do that?! D-did you make a mess?”

"There could be so much dust.....and you need to get it ready!"

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:*The form a variety of tasteful if fancy clothing which are only generally slightly feminine*

Yeah, something like those.

*They lay them infront of Nadine*

Headmistress Riana wrote:Ashley heads over to the store where Nadine is.

Litany nad Ashley walk over to that store.

muffinstud wrote:The woman slows down and lets herself travel through the more normal looking section close to the school. She figured the confused expressions on the women's faces was all the doing of the nutter she had met before. She walks and looks around to see if there's anything particularly suspicious, other than the fact that there's no men at all.

That and it being a pretty stereotypical japanese girls school, that would be the only weird part.

Blazerkin wrote:She quickly reassembles her henchmen, making two maids, a jester and the rest knights, (making about twenty of them in all.) "Sorry about that boys, but if it happened to me, it should happen to you! Now then, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna rob several banks, and every time we do, we're gonna turn everyone there into more of us!" The new servents don't say anything until she glares at them, at which point thety all let out a half-hearted cheer. "Right! You two, get that box!" she snaps to the maids, and they comply. "To the vans!" They all run to the garage where several nondescript vans with tinted windows are. They all pile in and drive off, looking for a bank to hit.

The city looks like it has readily been altered in much the same way as well the gang.. very confused mechanical women, or oddly looking organics, or people seemingly out of fiction.. all sorts of changed types. The buildings have been equally altered castles, schools... there were afew places to look though perhaps them sewer dwelling mutants she had heard about hadn't been claimed or maybe government hold outs.*

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:Jason's chess partner quickly loses years as his body becomes firm and muscular..he starts growing in height, his skin becomes smooth while his body retains its muscles it becomes shapely along the way his chest expands out as his clothing rips leaving very confused and nearly naked 8 foot tall woman of amazonian proportions who seems to pass out from the shock.

"How disappointing.. lets see if you'll stay awake.."

The Doctor leaps over Jason and tries to wrap her tail around his leg, "Now hold still"

(Jeez... 12 pages in the span of a day... not the most I’ve seen but still it's enough to make me lost as to what is going on exactly.)

"Sorry I'm not exactly into that kinky stuff" Jason mocked the villainess as flipped away from the tail far more gracefully then it seems possible for a man of his age. Unfortunately it was a bit to graceful as his back gave out from his latest acrobatic maneuver.
"damn this old spine of mine" he mumbled under his breath, Jason however still wasn't willing to concede so easily as he instead sat on his cane balancing his body weight as if it were a pogo stick. "This is kind of embarrassing to be using one of her moves but it should still be enough for a young whipper snapper like you" he said trying to justify how ridiculous an overweight old man on a stick would look like.

"OH come now, you don't have to be crippled.. weighed down by age and injuries that an uncaring city has dropped upon you... you could be young and powerful again"

Alissa of Someday wrote:
She finds a surprisingly active series of stores, many attended by dolls, an odd wooded area and quite a few confused school girls milling about.

Glancing around, Penalty taps her staff gently on the ground, before making her way, at least to start with, to the wooded areas--grabbing a schoolgirl that's away from the crow, lowering her voice, and holding her staff against the girl's throat from behind.

"Have you seen the doll-women?"

"Eep yeah.. I think they were in here before changing the clerks... well some of them then there was that little catgirl.. and now i am this and um.."

SHe'd also notice Litany, Ashley and Nadine in the wooded area and lots of pixies
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:08 am

"I don't remember this being part of the mall." Ashley says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:11 am

Headmistress Riana wrote:"I don't remember this being part of the mall." Ashley says.

"It probably wasn't I mean.. if they can change guys into this it should be hard to change a store.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:12 am

"Alright boys and girls, new plan. We're taking the Mint!" she yells, driving toward the coin manufacturing plant in question.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:17 am

Blazerkin wrote:"Alright boys and girls, new plan. We're taking the Mint!" she yells, driving toward the coin manufacturing plant in question.

*It seems to be built like a fortress...with shells of the Dollmaker waiting out side she looks over at the vans.. all of the shells and they seem to pull back.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:24 am

"Ah, they must have been holding it for us!" The former Mr. Jigsaw gets out and says to one of the shells, "What's your deal Doll-Face? Why are you going out of your way to help another villian, even if it is in your own special way? I mean, giving me an item to build up my army, encouraging me to build up my empire, are you sick in the head?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:29 am

Blazerkin wrote:"Ah, they must have been holding it for us!" The former Mr. Jigsaw gets out and says to one of the shells, "What's your deal Doll-Face? Why are you going out of your way to help another villian, even if it is in your own special way? I mean, giving me an item to build up my army, encouraging me to build up my empire, are you sick in the head?"

"MY goal is to change everyone. To storm the heavens and throw down uncaring gods from the changes...and each and every person you add to your army makes it easier for me"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:56 am

The woman looked down to the young one clinging to her. She had to find somewhere to set her down, leave her so she could hunt down and destroy the villain who did this. But the bond she felt between them, which felt like it was getting stronger the longer she held her, seemed to keep her from wanting to let the girl out of her sight.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:13 am

By this point, the former Mr. Jigsaw had already stopped listening and was ordering her henchdolls out of the vans. "Here's how it's gonna go down. The knights will storm the place. Maiming is fine, but don't kill anyone. I'll follow and dissassemble the guards. The maids will gather up the pieces and put them in a box, then dress the pieces in the order of 5 knights, 2 maids and a jester, then repeat. And jester, give the waiting pieces a show, do a dance or something. Right, ATTACK!"

With that order, the knights charge into the Mint, attacking any resistance they meet!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:13 am

By this point, the former Mr. Jigsaw had already stopped listening and was ordering her henchdolls out of the vans. "Here's how it's gonna go down. The knights will storm the place. Maiming is fine, but don't kill anyone. I'll follow and dissassemble the guards. The maids will gather up the pieces and put them in a box, then dress the pieces in the order of 5 knights, 2 maids and a jester, then repeat. And jester, give the waiting pieces a show, do a dance or something. Right, ATTACK!"

With that order, the knights charge into the Mint, attacking any resistance they meet!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:17 am

Blazerkin wrote:By this point, the former Mr. Jigsaw had already stopped listening and was ordering her henchdolls out of the vans. "Here's how it's gonna go down. The knights will storm the place. Maiming is fine, but don't kill anyone. I'll follow and dissassemble the guards. The maids will gather up the pieces and put them in a box, then dress the pieces in the order of 5 knights, 2 maids and a jester, then repeat. And jester, give the waiting pieces a show, do a dance or something. Right, ATTACK!"

*SHe poke the princess' head*"You nee a new name"'

*the troops rush in a large chunk of stone flies out throwing them back*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:28 am

The woman stops on the street and looks up at what seems to be a nice townhouse. It seems empty enough to her. She goes in and checks to see just what's inside, and maybe see if it's a safe place for her little one to stay while she goes heroing. That is, if she can bring herself to let go of the child.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:44 am

"Well, I was saving for dramatic purposes, but if you insist, I shall now call myself Princess Jigsaw!" The new princess was distracted by the repulsion of her knights. "Why does the Mint have a chunk of stone as a security measure? Honestly?" With an angry huff, she orders the knights to stand up and follow her into the Mint.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying