League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:58 am

muffinstud wrote:The woman stops on the street and looks up at what seems to be a nice townhouse. It seems empty enough to her. She goes in and checks to see just what's inside, and maybe see if it's a safe place for her little one to stay while she goes heroing. That is, if she can bring herself to let go of the child.

IT seems to have been left alone for now, of course maybe if she went home.. who knows what that's looking like now though. Of course if she had a nanny or a girlfriend. Now that was an odd idea added in there

Blazerkin wrote:"Well, I was saving for dramatic purposes, but if you insist, I shall now call myself Princess Jigsaw!" The new princess was distracted by the repulsion of her knights. "Why does the Mint have a chunk of stone as a security measure? Honestly?" With an angry huff, she orders the knights to stand up and follow her into the Mint.

She sticks out her tongue, "Ick, something cuter"

she leans back well the one talking to Jigsaw... putting an arm over herown head, "OH yeah Captain Valiant is held up inside holding off all comers I can't quite.. go after him per se he has a odd air about him.. same with Tamit of course the Doctor could but she's abit busy.. but I am sure you are ready to take on an A-List Hero with his own cereal and museum and well you know the deal"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:13 am

The woman's eyes widen and she winces. "Home..." She runs out of the townhouse and takes flight to her home, taking care not to go too fast for the little one. She may have been thrust upon her, but she was still an innocent bystander. She could only hope that when she gets there, her home is still somewhat the same little house her parents left her in the quiet but compact neighborhood.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:17 am

"There's an A-list hero in there? A new name can wait, this is serious!" Princess Jigsaw pushed the doors open and yelled, "Captain Valiant, I, the currently named Princess Jigsaw challenge you!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:34 am

muffinstud wrote:The woman's eyes widen and she winces. "Home..." She runs out of the townhouse and takes flight to her home, taking care not to go too fast for the little one. She may have been thrust upon her, but she was still an innocent bystander. She could only hope that when she gets there, her home is still somewhat the same little house her parents left her in the quiet but compact neighborhood.

She finds her.. well former neighborhood a large forest with a Japanese style shrine at the center with quite a number of modern amentities, including a large number of other clothing for the pair.

Blazerkin wrote:"There's an A-list hero in there? A new name can wait, this is serious!" Princess Jigsaw pushed the doors open and yelled, "Captain Valiant, I, the currently named Princess Jigsaw challenge you!"

"Why would he come out for a challenge?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:40 am

"He's a hero. It's part of their whole "honor before reason" schtick." Princess Jigsaw says, walking into the Mint. "Come on out! Or are you a big coward who's afraid to lose to a girl?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:31 am

Lian wrote:*They lay them infront of Nadine*

*Nadine gathers them all up in her claws.* So, how much for all these?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:02 am

Lian wrote:"OH come now, you don't have to be crippled.. weighed down by age and injuries that an uncaring city has dropped upon you... you could be young and powerful again"

"While that's probably true, stuff that sounds too good to be true usually comes with some sort of attached clause that usually makes it not worth it" Jason said from experience. "Shall we continue this tango madam??? .... Wait you still haven't introduced yourself have you?" mumbling under his breath he went into old man lecture mode and began to lecture her on the villain edict.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:04 am

The younger kitsune's eyes widen as they arrive at the shrine. "Wh-What are you doing? We got to stop the bad guys... ", she said in her childish little voice, her cheeks a bright red, her fox tail flicking around behind her as she squirmed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:23 am

Blazerkin wrote:"He's a hero. It's part of their whole "honor before reason" schtick." Princess Jigsaw says, walking into the Mint. "Come on out! Or are you a big coward who's afraid to lose to a girl?"

She shrugs, "Right but he is currently "protecting" a group of hold outs"

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:*They lay them infront of Nadine*

*Nadine gathers them all up in her claws.* So, how much for all these?

"Services are Free during the transition.."

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:"OH come now, you don't have to be crippled.. weighed down by age and injuries that an uncaring city has dropped upon you... you could be young and powerful again"

"While that's probably true, stuff that sounds too good to be true usually comes with some sort of attached clause that usually makes it not worth it" Jason said from experience. "Shall we continue this tango madam??? .... Wait you still haven't introduced yourself have you?" mumbling under his breath he went into old man lecture mode and began to lecture her on the villain edict.

She growls and lashes out with her tail to break his cane in half, "My work speaks for itself"

Ginny wrote:The younger kitsune's eyes widen as they arrive at the shrine. "Wh-What are you doing? We got to stop the bad guys... ", she said in her childish little voice, her cheeks a bright red, her fox tail flicking around behind her as she squirmed.

Well the place does feel familiar to her, she seems to know where everything is when they are brought there.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:28 am

She growls and lashes out with her tail to break his cane in half, "My work speaks for itself"

Jason due to being in lecture mode doesn't notice the attack, however despite having the cane broken in half the top half lands on the ground fine with Jason balanced on top still lecturing, now noting that it's impolite to attack during monologues.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby ashuros » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:35 am

“I can’t just leave it a mess.” Juliette grudgingly admitted as she stared at the building. “Wait, ready for what?”
Last edited by ashuros on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:53 am

"So are you done?" Ashley asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 am

Lian wrote:"Services are Free during the transition.."

Oh, well, that's cool. Thanks again.

Headmistress Riana wrote:"So are you done?" Ashley asks.

Yeah, I think so.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:34 am

The former Oversight hugs the little kitsune girl closer as she looks over what used to be her home. She shakes her head at the feminine wardrobe and sits down on a futon laid out on the floor, a bit in shock. It's so different, but it's still her home. She wonders if she could feel comfortable here, and wonders if there is someone she knows she could trust the little one with.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:35 pm

ZeroForever wrote:

Jason due to being in lecture mode doesn't notice the attack, however despite having the cane broken in half the top half lands on the ground fine with Jason balanced on top still lecturing, now noting that it's impolite to attack during monologues.

She growls expecting him to fall to the ground. She tries leaping over him again to stab him from behind with the needle.

ashuros wrote:“I can’t just leave it a mess.” Juliette grudgingly admitted as she stared at the building. “Wait, ready for what?”

"You'll see"

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:"Services are Free during the transition.."

Oh, well, that's cool. Thanks again.

Headmistress Riana wrote:"So are you done?" Ashley asks.

Yeah, I think so.

Litany looks at them, "So what now?"

muffinstud wrote:The former Oversight hugs the little kitsune girl closer as she looks over what used to be her home. She shakes her head at the feminine wardrobe and sits down on a futon laid out on the floor, a bit in shock. It's so different, but it's still her home. She wonders if she could feel comfortable here, and wonders if there is someone she knows she could trust the little one with.

Did she have any friends or former family or does she want to go out and look?
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying