[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:39 pm

A smile spread across her youthful features as Emily gave her a hug, which was returned, and she even gave him a kiss on the cheek before looking down at her school uniform. "I like this, Mommy... ", she said. "Auntie Susan said when I walked home from school in the cold, you'd have a hot chocolate waiting for me... ".

As he rubbed the teenager's back, he'd feel his tummy grow a little more beneath the dress, the blonde hair stretching a little further down his back too.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Emily smiled, but held back a tear as Kathy talked. She may look like Kathy, perhaps sound like her a bit, but she acted so much younger than she looked. She was too sweet to be the Katherine he knew. He inhaled and smiled as he felt his tummy grow out. "Well, we'll just have to have some hot chocolate when we get back from the store now won't we?" This girl may not seem like the Katherine he knew, but she was still a person, an innocent person caught up in something awful. He surprised himself by reaching over to kiss the girl's forehead. "Come on, let's get going." He sat up off the bed and led Kathy out of the room by the hand.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:52 pm

The teenager's hands gently grasped at Emily's green dress as she felt the lips brush against her forehead, and her blue eyes glance up nervously. "I love you, Mommy... and I'm going to help with the baby... ", she said. Susan was right. Emily couldn't escape the new life his ex-wife was crafting for him, not unless he was prepared to leave Katherine alone, stuck with the mind of a young teenager with nobody to look out for her. Climbing to her feet, she took the hand, following her out of the bedroom.

Susan was pulling her purse over her shoulder, and smiled at the pair when they came out to the living room. "Don't you two just look adorable together".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:58 pm

Emily pointed a finger at Susan and furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't. Just...don't." He glanced over at Katherine and his countenance softened. He smiled at her and squeezed her hand. "Let's just get this over with." With Kathy so dependent on him, with the child growing inside him, there just didn't seem like there was any kind of escape for him. But he could still keep what was left of his identity, what kept him going despite the horrifying circumstances he found himself in. Susan was wrong if she thought he would learn a lesson from this, and he was going to show her.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Susan led them from the apartment, locking the door behind them, and then headed down the stairs, to the first floor, but not down into the parking garage. She took them out of a door, onto the street at the other side of the building which was sloping downwards, towards the street where they turned into the garage. It was up they were heading though, Emily's dress being blown about her thighs. It seemed a nice enough area, and fairly quiet, and just like Susan had said, the Mother and baby store was only a couple of hundred yards down the street, with displays of strollers in the windows.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:10 pm

Emily held back his smile as he felt the whimsical fluttering of his dress as it tickled his thighs. He knew it was his raging emotions that had gotten him into this mess, and he wouldn't be able to properly get back at Susan if he didn't learn some control. He paused for a moment at the entrance of the store, held his hand over his little belly and walked in, Katherine still in tow. He still thought all of this was uneccessary, but he knew he could only cross Susan so much before she did something drastic to him.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Inside, there were a lot of pregnant young women, most a lot further along than Emily was. Some were with older women, perhaps their Mothers, others were with boyfriends or husbands. Some already had children, a couple in strollers, and a few more up and walking. There was a pleasant smell in the store than Emily couldn't place, but as he inhaled, it made his tummy tickle, and then spread down between his thighs, while at the same time, the bump began to grow... perhaps the biggest single spurt so far, leaving him looking around four months pregnant, while Susan's bump barely showed at all anymore.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Emily couldn't place the smell, but it made him feel so nice. He smiled and held his tummy as he felt it grow even more. Soon, he felt, Susan wouldn't have a bump any more, and he would have the child all to his own. His own son. He hoped for a son, to at least have some little bit of maleness still in him once he was done, and to still have a boy to dote on as he grew. He knew he wouldn't be able to bond with a boy like he could have, but he would still try his hardest to take him fishing and camping if he could. As he thought of still acting fatherly to a son all his own, he rubbed the bump through his dress. "So, what's the first thing on our agenda?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:35 pm

"Diapers", said Susan, taking a shopping cart, and began to push it along. Kathy was quiet, holding onto Emily's hand and looked around the store. "You want to get ones suitable for boys or girls, since we don't know if you're having a boy or a girl... ", said the woman. "I'll leave it up to you if you want plain ones or ones with patterns on".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:39 pm

"I think plain would be best for now, since we don't know." He hoped though. He hoped so much that it would be a boy. "Let's see..." He looks at the options and pulls out a package of diapers labeled as being newborn sized. He sets the package in the cart and pulls another like it before grabbing another package one size larger. "Just in case it turns out to be a big one." He hoped so much that it wouldn't. He had heard horror stories of women in labor, and that was one thing he did not want to feel the full brunt of.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Susan smirked a little, looking down at the larger size of diapers, and then glanced at Kathy when the girl wasn't looking at her. "Mmm, good idea, little sister". There was another pleasant tingle in Emily's tummy and chest as she put the diapers down in the shopping cart, followed by more swelling. "You're going to need wipes, powder and lotion too, sweetie", Susan reminded her. "Maybe Kathy could get get the lotion for us... ". The teenager turned a little, looking up at Susan and nods her head, "Okay, Auntie Susan", she said, and hurried off.

"You know you're not old enough to have a fourteen year old daughter, don't you, little sister?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Emily tried to breathe in more of the smell, feel more of the swelling, and steal his child from Susan once and for all. It gave him purpose, that growing feeling. It didn't hurt that it felt nice to boot. "What do you mean I'm too young? How old have you made me? I know I'm younger than I was at first, but I can't be that young..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:09 pm

"Well, I suppose you -could- be her Mother. You're in your late twenties now, but right now, you'd have had to have had her when you were the age she is now... but don't worry, everything will come together", she smiled, adding another pack of toddler's diapers to the cart and winked at Emily. A young couple walked passed them, the woman looking as if she was literally ready to give birth, her giant bump pushing out behind a short pink maternity dress... and holding her hand was a little two year old in a pink dress of her own, short enough to show off that she was wearing a diaper.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Emily just looked at her in confusion and was about to ask her just what she meant until he saw her pull down a package of toddler sized diapers. It immediately struck him as odd, since he wouldn't need those for at least a year and a half, but then it hit him. He could see the little girl in the diaper passing him by with Katherine's face, and it all meshed together. "Just how young are you going to make her? You can't just...reset her life like this! Do you have any idea how incredibly wrong that is?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:26 pm

"It may suprise you to hear this, but I've developed a soft spot for her. Of course, when I think of what she tried to do to me, it's hard to keep myself from wanting to embarrass her a little, but I don't want to hurt her. That's why I'm doing this slowly. Rather than go from what she was... to that... ", she murmured, and nodded at the two year old that had walked passed, "... I'm going take her down in steps, and letting her adapt to each small loss of age before moving to the next stage. It gives you a small chance to experience being a Mother at each stage too, perhaps you can use it to plan for the future", she smiled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying