League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Lian wrote:She stabs Jason with a dark green injection needle, his flesh imediately become almost rubbery and forest green his hair grows out and becomes firey orange.. he starts to grow in size as he easily rips out of his clothing. his flesh becomes smooth and shapely while gaining musculature. His chest expands out and he properly becomes a she.. a tail snakes its way out the back and firey spines grow up it and her back. SHE is left looking like so in the tattered bits of her her former garments.. She heals up quickly that being part of the new set of power along with strength, near indestructability and fire breath..*

The Doctor leaps back to look over her handy work.

Jason was surprised, even in all his experience he had never quite had something like this happen before, the feeling was strange to say the least but he felt invigorated like a kid. As he looked does he realized that it was quite evident that he was now a she, and she was rather nekkid as she grabbed her boobs in surprise. (Are there mental effects?)
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Headmistress Riana wrote:"But doesn't a collection need to be kept somewhere?" Ashley asks in confusion.

"I don't know.. maybe?"

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:She stabs Jason with a dark green injection needle, his flesh imediately become almost rubbery and forest green his hair grows out and becomes firey orange.. he starts to grow in size as he easily rips out of his clothing. his flesh becomes smooth and shapely while gaining musculature. His chest expands out and he properly becomes a she.. a tail snakes its way out the back and firey spines grow up it and her back. SHE is left looking like so in the tattered bits of her her former garments.. She heals up quickly that being part of the new set of power along with strength, near indestructability and fire breath..*

The Doctor leaps back to look over her handy work.

Jason was surprised, even in all his experience he had never quite had something like this happen before, the feeling was strange to say the least but he felt invigorated like a kid. As he looked does he realized that it was quite evident that he was now a she, and she was rather nekkid as she grabbed her boobs in surprise. (Are there mental effects?)

(Well she might be more energietic and might be more prone to use force but nothing like "Obey the doctor" or anything just probably less repressed)

"Might want to get some clothes..."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:19 pm

Princess Jigsaw raises her shield to block! "Hey their Valiant, that's no way to treat a lady!" She makes her other hand fall of and scuttle over to the superhero, and assuming that he doesn't stop it, it grabs his leg and causes him to dissassemble!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:19 pm

"Well you're not locked up somewhere." Ashley says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Blazerkin wrote:Princess Jigsaw raises her shield to block! "Hey their Valiant, that's no way to treat a lady!" She makes her other hand fall of and scuttle over to the superhero, and assuming that he doesn't stop it, it grabs his leg and causes him to dissassemble!

"Ladies are alot more real.." unfortunately blasting someone with laser beam eyes tends to make you less observant and she succeeds in removing his leg

Headmistress Riana wrote:"Well you're not locked up somewhere." Ashley says.

"well I don't know.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:29 pm

"I got you now!" the princess shouted when she felt her hand dissassembling Valiant's leg. She lowered her shield and pointed both her hands at the superhero, causing him to be completely dissassembled!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"I got you now!" the princess shouted when she felt her hand dissassembling Valiant's leg. She lowered her shield and pointed both her hands at the superhero, causing him to be completely dissassembled!

*he tries to use his super speed and fight but is quite distracted by the whole leg thing and is disaembled!.. now there's only government people and other survivor hold outs*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:33 pm

Jason looked at the girl that had hit her with a tree then changed her. "I do admit this is a refreshing change from being old... but what pray tell did you change me into."
as she check out her figure sketching to full length, the new balance was a bit off putting but nothing she couldn't manage with some effort.
in response to her comment "i doubt there are any cloths that would fit my current figure" was her only reply.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:36 pm

ZeroForever wrote:Jason looked at the girl that had hit her with a tree then changed her. "I do admit this is a refreshing change from being old... but what pray tell did you change me into."
as she check out her figure sketching to full length, the new balance was a bit off putting but nothing she couldn't manage with some effort.
in response to her comment "i doubt there are any cloths that would fit my current figure" was her only reply.

"They fit me.. but if you want to walk around naked.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Princess Jigsaw does another laugh, though this one sounds more like a noblewoman's laugh then a maniacal one. "Why Valiant, I didn't think you were the type to... fall apart in a crisis!" She calls in her henchdolls and says, "Knights, grab the highest-ranking guy in here and make him or her lead you to where the money is. Load up the vans with as much as you can. Maids, gather up Valiant and put him in the box. Make him... another maid. He can be my personal handmaiden!" WIth that, the princess made all the other people fall apart. "Jester, entertain all these people would you?"

The knights grab the head of one of the govenment people and ask "Where's the money?"

The maids gather up Valiant and dump him in the box.

The jester starts juggling.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Blazerkin wrote:Princess Jigsaw does another laugh, though this one sounds more like a noblewoman's laugh then a maniacal one. "Why Valiant, I didn't think you were the type to... fall apart in a crisis!" She calls in her henchdolls and says, "Knights, grab the highest-ranking guy in here and make him or her lead you to where the money is. Load up the vans with as much as you can. Maids, gather up Valiant and put him in the box. Make him... another maid. He can be my personal handmaiden!" WIth that, the princess made all the other people fall apart. "Jester, entertain all these people would you?"

The knights grab the head of one of the govenment people and ask "Where's the money?"

The maids gather up Valiant and dump him in the box.

The jester starts juggling.

There is a very stereotypical government lady in charge, she's very cold in tone, "What do you need it for?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Lian wrote:"well I don't know.."

Don't know what?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:"well I don't know.."

Don't know what?

"that we aren't I mean the whole city is locked awya right?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 pm

"Well ma'am, that' really up for the boss ma-lady to decide. Besides, you're in no position to argue." the knight says. Meanwhile, the maids have taken the pieces of Valiant out and are dressing them as a maid.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Lian wrote:"that we aren't I mean the whole city is locked awya right?"

Oh... right. I guess we are, in way.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying