League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:52 pm

"Well you're not with the other dolls of your set." Ashley said.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Well ma'am, that' really up for the boss ma-lady to decide. Besides, you're in no position to argue." the knight says. Meanwhile, the maids have taken the pieces of Valiant out and are dressing them as a maid.

*they definately seem to have no problem working on it,. the lady walks over to the princess*"Well really? In all this Chaos you think cash is going to do something?"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:"that we aren't I mean the whole city is locked awya right?"

Oh... right. I guess we are, in way.

Headmistress Riana wrote:"Well you're not with the other dolls of your set." Ashley said.

"Well I don't know.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:01 pm

"Silly girl." the princess says, reaching over to pinch the lady's cheek. "It's less about the money and more about making a statement. My cred will skyrocket when people learn I took down Valiant and robbed the Mint! Now tell me where the money is, or I'll dissassemble you and bury your head in concrete."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Silly girl." the princess says, reaching over to pinch the lady's cheek. "It's less about the money and more about making a statement. My cred will skyrocket when people learn I took down Valiant and robbed the Mint! Now tell me where the money is, or I'll dissassemble you and bury your head in concrete."

"Compared to the fact that the other three took over the city and changed everyone including you?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Izumi sets her child down and takes a step back. She waits to see if her bond will let her step away. "Thank you for wanting to help me. I realize this isn't exactly the best way to introduce myself..." She glances down uneasily at Junko, still wondering if she can let herself leave her daughter in the hands of a stranger.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:07 pm

"Hey there, it's not wise to antagonise someone like me. You wouldn't die it I buried your head you know. And besides, I don't want to own the city. I just want to be in a position where I can have whatever I want without working for it. Now, for the last tim. Where. Is. The. Money?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:17 pm

muffinstud wrote:Izumi sets her child down and takes a step back. She waits to see if her bond will let her step away. "Thank you for wanting to help me. I realize this isn't exactly the best way to introduce myself..." She glances down uneasily at Junko, still wondering if she can let herself leave her daughter in the hands of a stranger.

Izumi notices Pretty Solider Penalty walk up.. looking over the pair(aka Alissa's character)

Blazerkin wrote:"Hey there, it's not wise to antagonise someone like me. You wouldn't die it I buried your head you know. And besides, I don't want to own the city. I just want to be in a position where I can have whatever I want without working for it. Now, for the last tim. Where. Is. The. Money?"

"And I am asking what's the point? What's it going to buy you?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:24 pm

"The money's not the point! It's the fact that I stole from the Mint! I can't believe they would hire a buffoon like you!" the princess yells. She makes the woman's arm falls off and slaps her with it. "Now tell me where the money is, or I'll make worse things happen!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"The money's not the point! It's the fact that I stole from the Mint! I can't believe they would hire a buffoon like you!" the princess yells. She makes the woman's arm falls off and slaps her with it. "Now tell me where the money is, or I'll make worse things happen!"

"I need my hands for it"

*Mean while the Princess' new and very annoyed maid tries tackling her!*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Lian wrote:"They fit me.. but if you want to walk around naked.."

"If you have spares toss me them then." Jason said slightly put off. "and your still avoiding my first question... what did you turn me into" she asked again as she felt her new flesh.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:38 pm

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:"They fit me.. but if you want to walk around naked.."

"If you have spares toss me them then." Jason said slightly put off. "and your still avoiding my first question... what did you turn me into" she asked again as she felt her new flesh.

"I Injected you with the Cells of the Daikaiju... the monsters who terrorize eastern asia on occasion.. and you can go find clothing I am sure there's someone who can do that in the city....now"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:41 pm

The princess puts her arm back, and the moment the former superhero tackles her, she dissassembles, causing the maid to tackle nothing but air and hit the floor! "Hey their Valiant, or should say Valerie? How are you liking the new outfit?" she says as she reassembles. "Show the knights were the money is." she adds, adressing the woman.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:43 pm

Blazerkin wrote:The princess puts her arm back, and the moment the former superhero tackles her, she dissassembles, causing the maid to tackle nothing but air and hit the floor! "Hey their Valiant, or should say Valerie? How are you liking the new outfit?" she says as she reassembles. "Show the knights were the money is." she adds, adressing the woman.

"You'll never get away with this.."the maid says in a very cliched fashion.

The government agent just sighs and leads them to the back.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:58 pm

"Oh yeah? Well, it seems that I already have. You don't have your powers anymore and you're constantly surrounded by people loyal to me. You may as well accept it, and I'll go easy on you." the princess says.

The knights follow the woman. "No funny stuff, get it?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying