League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Oh yeah? Well, it seems that I already have. You don't have your powers anymore and you're constantly surrounded by people loyal to me. You may as well accept it, and I'll go easy on you." the princess says.

The knights follow the woman. "No funny stuff, get it?"

"Well I um..."It seems valerie's having abit of a problem keeping up her will power..

*The woman opens up the vault for the Knights to go in*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:08 pm

THe princess walks over to Valerie and lifts her chin to look her in the eye. "Don't worry, I'm not unnecessarily cruel to my minions. You'll be treated well, and when I attain what I want, you'll get a fair share."

Most of the knights go in and start grabbing the bags of money while one stays outside so the woman wouldn't try to lock them in or something.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Blazerkin wrote:THe princess walks over to Valerie and lifts her chin to look her in the eye. "Don't worry, I'm not unnecessarily cruel to my minions. You'll be treated well, and when I attain what I want, you'll get a fair share."

"I.. I will.. defeat...you.."

Most of the knights go in and start grabbing the bags of money while one stays outside so the woman wouldn't try to lock them in or something.

She tries a martial arts throw to send the Knight in with the rest and close it behind them!
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:17 pm

The princess laughes and pats Valerie on the cheek. "Keep telling yourself that dear. But don't try to act on it, or I'll have to hurt you."

The knight is thrown! However, before the door is closed, the poor fellow, clearly not the brightest of the bunch, blocks the door from closing with his arm!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Blazerkin wrote:The princess laughes and pats Valerie on the cheek. "Keep telling yourself that dear. But don't try to act on it, or I'll have to hurt you."

The knight is thrown! However, before the door is closed, the poor fellow, clearly not the brightest of the bunch, blocks the door from closing with his arm!

The Maid crosses her arms and pouts

*Well good thing her boss can put her back together.. and that dolls are modular as the vault closes on her ripping off her arm*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:27 pm

"Aww, don't be that way." the princess says. "Okay maids, start gathering up the others and putting them in the box. That means you too Valerie. Jester, you can help." she says, indicating the other people she dissassembled. The other two maids and the jester get to work.

The knight starts screaming when his arm is ripped off! This alerts the princess who comes running. When she sees the woman, she dissassembles her immediately! "What did I tell you about not trying anything funny?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Aww, don't be that way." the princess says. "Okay maids, start gathering up the others and putting them in the box. That means you too Valerie. Jester, you can help." she says, indicating the other people she dissassembled. The other two maids and the jester get to work.

The knight starts screaming when his arm is ripped off! This alerts the princess who comes running. When she sees the woman, she dissassembles her immediately! "What did I tell you about not trying anything funny?"

*The new maid follows the others dragging her feet*

and all of her combat minions are clearly locked off in the vault thanks to the person she;s taken appart*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:41 pm

One of the maids smiles at Valerie. "Don't worry, it's not so bad." she says as they gather up the people's parts and put them in the box.

The princess picks up the woman's pieces and moves them before touching the door, causing it to fall off it's hinges and fall fowards. "Stupid woman. What were you trying to accomplish?" She picks up the knight's arm and reattaches it to the knight. "Don't be such a baby. Now get back to work everyone!" The knights start picking up the bags of money and moving them to the vans.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:42 pm

Blazerkin wrote:One of the maids smiles at Valerie. "Don't worry, it's not so bad." she says as they gather up the people's parts and put them in the box.

The princess picks up the woman's pieces and moves them before touching the door, causing it to fall off it's hinges and fall fowards. "Stupid woman. What were you trying to accomplish?" She picks up the knight's arm and reattaches it to the knight. "Don't be such a baby. Now get back to work everyone!" The knights start picking up the bags of money and moving them to the vans.

"but but she's evil.. and stuff.."

*maybe it would be just easier to TF them and get them to obey first...*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:45 pm

"I Injected you with the Cells of the Daikaiju... the monsters who terrorize eastern asia on occasion.. and you can go find clothing I am sure there's someone who can do that in the city....now"

"Great... I'm part Godzilla now.... guess i should cancel that trip to tokyo then..." Jason said sarcastically "How about the female part... I'm pretty sure most of those oversize beasts are male" pausing she pondered for a second "well except mothra."

"I was assuming you were more prepared... but i guess not... sounds like you want me to rampage through the bronx until i find a giantess clothing store..." Jason said sarcastically as she rummaged through the remains of her cloths for her wallet.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:47 pm

ZeroForever wrote:
"I Injected you with the Cells of the Daikaiju... the monsters who terrorize eastern asia on occasion.. and you can go find clothing I am sure there's someone who can do that in the city....now"

"Great... I'm part Godzilla now.... guess i should cancel that trip to tokyo then..." Jason said sarcastically "How about the female part... I'm pretty sure most of those oversize beasts are male" pausing she pondered for a second "well except mothra."

"I was assuming you were more prepared... but i guess not... sounds like you want me to rampage through the bronx until i find a giantess clothing store..." Jason said sarcastically as she rummaged through the remains of her cloths for her wallet.

"No, but as I said my partners are doing the same so I am sure someone's is ready to do it.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:51 pm

The jester says, "Yeah, but she treats us well as long as we follow her orders." They now start assembling the people as knights, maids and jesters.

The princess takes the woman's parts and dumps them in the box before reassembling her as... a page! "You're also the squire to the knight who's arm you so carelessly tore off. Maybe he'll teach you some manners." she says with another laugh.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Blazerkin wrote:The jester says, "Yeah, but she treats us well as long as we follow her orders." They now start assembling the people as knights, maids and jesters.

The princess takes the woman's parts and dumps them in the box before reassembling her as... a page! "You're also the squire to the knight who's arm you so carelessly tore off. Maybe he'll teach you some manners." she says with another laugh.

Valerie definately seems to be losing it, "but I was a hero and stuff.."

The new page crosses her arms and looks at them, "I'd say She is the only term I'd use.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:00 pm

"And? With the city in the state it's in, I'm trying to establish some sort of hierarchy. I'm trying to bring order to chaos. You could say I'm a hero now! An unorthadox one, yes, but a hero." the princess says as she watches them make more servants

(Oh, are they women? My bad.) "Oh, whatever." the princess says. "Maybe you should go give the knights an hand."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"And? With the city in the state it's in, I'm trying to establish some sort of hierarchy. I'm trying to bring order to chaos. You could say I'm a hero now! An unorthadox one, yes, but a hero." the princess says as she watches them make more servants

(Oh, are they women? My bad.) "Oh, whatever." the princess says. "Maybe you should go give the knights an hand."

(Yep all female that's pretty much how they all roll))

*The maid courtsies*Yes Ma'am

*the new page grumbles and obeys*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying