League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:42 am

Blazerkin wrote:The princess stares for a moment. Then she cracks up laughing. "Oh, you have got to be kidding! That is hysterical! Hey Jamie, over here!" Paige's mentor comes over. "Your squire? The page? Her name's Paige!" She starts rolling on the floor as Jamie snerks a bit before holding out her hand to Paige. "C'mon, let's leave the princess to her fun. We have work to do."

Paige glares and follows her new master...

does the Princess want to play with her new maid?
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:46 am

The princess grabs Valerie by the hand and twirls her. "So Valerie," she says, adding emphesis to her new name, "How do you like my new hideout? Bet you wish it was this obvious a long time ago."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:47 am

Blazerkin wrote:The princess grabs Valerie by the hand and twirls her. "So Valerie," she says, adding emphesis to her new name, "How do you like my new hideout? Bet you wish it was this obvious a long time ago."

SHe crosses her arms, "Only if you were a real villain.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:46 am

Princess Puzzle clamps her hand over her heart in mock pain. "That hurt Valerie. Got me right here." she says in a small voice. "But really, there was no need for that. So cruel." the princess adds as she heads for her throne room. "Are you coming or what?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:49 am

Blazerkin wrote:Princess Puzzle clamps her hand over her heart in mock pain. "That hurt Valerie. Got me right here." she says in a small voice. "But really, there was no need for that. So cruel." the princess adds as she heads for her throne room. "Are you coming or what?"

"is that an order?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 am

"You bet it is. Also, no trying to escape. Because I would find you." the princess says in a singsong voice.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:52 am

Blazerkin wrote:"You bet it is. Also, no trying to escape. Because I would find you." the princess says in a singsong voice.

Valerie stamps her foot and follows her princess.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:01 am

In the throne room, the bags of money have been amassed into a pile. It's a big pile. The princess sits on her throne and claps her hands together in glee. "Well done everyone! Everyone gets one bag for themselves! Go wild if you can find a single store that hasn't been looted and is still running!" she announces. The servants start taking a bag each from their piles.

Jamie takes two bags and gives one to Paige. "Here you are. If you can find a place to spend it, don't spend it all there!" she jokes.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:04 am

Blazerkin wrote:In the throne room, the bags of money have been amassed into a pile. It's a big pile. The princess sits on her throne and claps her hands together in glee. "Well done everyone! Everyone gets one bag for themselves! Go wild if you can find a single store that hasn't been looted and is still running!" she announces. The servants start taking a bag each from their piles.

Jamie takes two bags and gives one to Paige. "Here you are. If you can find a place to spend it, don't spend it all there!" she jokes.

"Um thanks.."Paige says.."Um aren't you still mad?"

Valerie looks horrified, "We can't take it this is illegal.. and ..."

*those who go out will find the stores that are running are running really well since many of their clerks were converted into very happy dolls.. or other things depending on who got to them.. they would also find out services are generally free until finishing of the conversion of the city*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:14 am

A knight who had run out to spend her money came back to announce the status of the shops. The princess stands up and says, "Alright! A company of five knights and a maid come with me! We're having a banquet tonight, and we need chefs and supplies!" She runs off, followed by five knights. She grabs Valerie by the wrist and they all pile into the van with the box still in it and drive off in search of a five-star restaurant.

"Hm? Oh, the arm? Nah, doesn't hurt much and at least I got it reattached." Jamie says. "C'mon, let's find you a free bedroom to dump your money." she says, taking Paige's hand and leading her in search of a bedroom.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:18 am

Blazerkin wrote:A knight who had run out to spend her money came back to announce the status of the shops. The princess stands up and says, "Alright! A company of five knights and a maid come with me! We're having a banquet tonight, and we need chefs and supplies!" She runs off, followed by five knights. She grabs Valerie by the wrist and they all pile into the van with the box still in it and drive off in search of a five-star restaurant.

"Hm? Oh, the arm? Nah, doesn't hurt much and at least I got it reattached." Jamie says. "C'mon, let's find you a free bedroom to dump your money." she says, taking Paige's hand and leading her in search of a bedroom.

Valerie blushes and is dragged of into yet another newly made coach...its a bit hard to find what they are looking with lots of places changed as such any particular type of resturaunt she remembers where she was looking for?

"Thanks I guess..."The little doll responds looking around the confusing castle.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 am

The princess pulls up outside what used to be the most famous resturant in the city, the Gilded Truffle. "Hope this place is still a resturant." she mutters, looking at where the resturant should be.

Jamie and Paige soon arrive at an empty room. It's sparcely furnished with a bed, a table and two chairs. There's a window looking out over the city. "This is a good one! Guess we got lucky." Jamie says. "What do you think?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:41 am

Blazerkin wrote:The princess pulls up outside what used to be the most famous resturant in the city, the Gilded Truffle. "Hope this place is still a resturant." she mutters, looking at where the resturant should be.

She finds a Japanese style tea house there with a large number of Dolls serving well a whole bunch of different things from through out the city.

Jamie and Paige soon arrive at an empty room. It's sparcely furnished with a bed, a table and two chairs. There's a window looking out over the city. "This is a good one! Guess we got lucky." Jamie says. "What do you think?"

"So.. we share a room?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:47 am

"Damn, it's owned by other dolls!" the princess says. She rides through the city, looking for the nearest resturant not being run by dolls.

"Hmm... now that's a good idea! I'll get my bed shifted into this room! Stay here a second." With that, Jamie runs from the room!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:56 am

Blazerkin wrote:"Damn, it's owned by other dolls!" the princess says. She rides through the city, looking for the nearest resturant not being run by dolls.

Its going to take quite awhile to get to some place that hasnt' been converted already, she eventually gets to an area where the Metswat(Think police run supers) are holding things back. The mystics of the group seem to have a barrier over a small part of the city that she knew included a resturant before..an annoyed pink catgirl circles the area.. she's wearing a fuku and a large dracula style cape, "You're only delaying the inevitable.. once one of my partners arrives..just because you can keep yourself outside of fate means nothing to them.."

{quote]"Hmm... now that's a good idea! I'll get my bed shifted into this room! Stay here a second." With that, Jamie runs from the room![/quote]

She blushes, "that's not what I meant... gah I feel so weird.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying