[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:44 pm

"That's because, unlike you, I show restraint." Emily snatched the apron from the woman and draped it over himself. "Besides, who's fault is it I'm so small, hmm?" He tried to reach behind him to tie up the apron, but found he just couldn't reach. He looked down at himself and blushed at how accurate Susan's previous statement was. He just seemed so...feminine; the perfect little homemaker now that he was wearing the apron. He sighed and turned his back to Susan. "Tie me up, please?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Susan smiled, and nodded her head. She stepped behind Emily, and took the strings of the apron, and gently tied them into a bow. The ruffled apron went down almost to the hem of her dress, leaving the green cotton and flowers peeking out below the ruffled edge, with bigger ruffles going over her shoulders. "Now, to begin you need to take out an oven-proof dish, there should be one in the cupboard up there, and then a measuring jug. Can you do that?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:56 pm

Emily rolled his eyes. "I know what things are. I've seen you and others cook often enough." He reached up to get the pan, but even on his tiptoes, his tummy kept him from reaching. He huffed and turned to the side, resting his hip against the counter and tried his tiptoes again. He could just barely touch the pan, but he only managed to push it farther into the cabinet. He let himself settle back down on his feet and grumbled as he pulled out the measuring jug from a lower cabinet. He set it down on the counter with a dark expression. "This is your fault, you know."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Susan pressed her fingers over her lips, making a show of holding back laughter as she watched the short young woman reaching for the cupboard, her large bump keeping her from getting too lose. "I bet you wish you'd not protested so much about being Emma now, don't you, dear? She'd have been able to reach with ease.. ", she comments, reaching up and and bringing down the pan, and then took a metal saucepan out too, handing it to Emily. "Maybe you could fill this half way up with water?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Emily snatched the sauce pan from her and filled it up as requested. He tried to make a mental note of what was going on, in case he needed to cook this again. "You know who else could have reached it? Richard. Remember him? Hmm? I sure do." He shut off the tap and brought the saucepan out over the stove. "You know, for someone who keeps saying you're my sister, you sure don't act very sisterly. You're still coming across as some deranged mad scientist." He got on his tiptoes and peered up at Susan. "And let me tell you, it's not helping."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:17 pm

As Emily gets up on her tiptoes, Susan reaches out, arms sliding around the shorter woman, and then pulls her into a hug, the little tug enough to make Emily lose balance and end up leaning against Susan's chest. "I thought you told me to stop touching you, dear", she smiles, leaning down to kiss Emily's nose, a hand softly rubbing her lower back through the dress. "Is this better, little sister? Is that what you needed? A hug from your big sis?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Emily blushed violently as he landed into Susan, and he wanted very badly to punch her. That was, until she rubbed his lower back and started relieving some of the pressure on it. It felt nice and relaxing, and her hug seemed a little like the ones they used to have when their marriage was still intact. Still, he banged his fist against her shoulder. "I just want you to act like a normal person for once! Is that too much to ask?" He couldn't help but lean harder into her as he felt tears flow. "You kept telling me you wanted me to feel what you felt. I never lorded over you like this and you know it Susan! You're turning out worse than I was! Do you want that?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:36 pm

Susan held her a little more firmly as she felt the tremble in Emily's voice, and saw the tears start to roll down from behind her glasses, over her round, reddened cheeks. "Sweetie... there's so much you don't know, I'm just trying to help you.. is it really so bad that I want to give you a hug? For the last couple of years I've felt nothing for you, as I imagine is true for you too... and now I feel a bond again... I want you to see how it feels, but I don't want to make you miserable... ", she said, and her voice sounded genuine as she began to stroke her fingers through Emily's long blonde hair, which sent little tickling sensations over her scalp and down her spine.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Emily shuddered and moved her hand from hitting Susan to being wrapped around her as he completely broke down in her arms. "But you have made me miserable! You've been laughing at me this whole time! And then you kept touching me, making me so uncomfortable!" He buried his head in her shoulder as he let the tears flow. "I had to declare myself as dead this morning, and you don't even care!" He sniffled. "Look at me! I'm crying! I never cried before you did all these things to me!" He pushed off of Susan and wiped his tears with his apron. "It's going to take a lot more than just a hug to get me to trust you, sister.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Susan was silent, letting Emily rant a little before nodding her head, and she let her move away from the hug to wipe her tears, something seeming to confuse her a little, tilting her head to one side. "I'm sorry.. I got so mad when you started cheating again after all those promises, perhaps part of me wants to tease you a little.. but I told I was rehabilitating you, didn't I? My intention is for you to come out of this better off.. and there's a lot here that you can take comfort in. Remember how stressed you used to get in that job?", she asked, and brushed a hand along the side of the dress, making it softly tickle Emily's thighs. "Don't you feel more relaxed now? I'll provide the money to keep you going, to keep food in the cupboards and clothes on you and your children.. ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Emily tried to compose himself and tossed his head to let some hair that spilled over his cheek to go back over his shoulder. He still had red cheeks and his eyes looked a little puffy from the cry, but he seemed a little calmer. Although he had enjoyed making money, his job was the reason why he had those gray hairs he used to have. And he really could see himself being happy caring for his son, even Katherine. "The money's a start. Get me some more cookbooks and recipes and maybe I'll let you visit Kathy. I'm not going to let myself go crazy by only eating what's in that skinny thing." He pointed at the cookbook on the counter.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Susan nodded her head, her heart skipping a beat in delight as she heard the demand. "Of course, little sister. I'll help you fill that bookshelf with recipes", she smiled. Her long fingers gently brushed the blonde hair back from Emily's cheeks. "Of course, you don't always have to use other people's recipes, you can experiment a little, create things just for and Kathy".

Stepping back to give Emily a little more room, she looked back down at the book. "You need to pour the dried pasta shells into the water, to soften them. I'll slice some potatoes. Do you want to go with the cheese sauce or the tomato sauce?", she asked, offering Emily a choice, hoping to tempt her further into the idea of enjoying the cooking.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Emily set the pasta in the water and stopped a moment in thought. He still cringed at Susan's touch on his cheek and glared at her before going back to his thoughts. "I'll go with the cheese sauce. I figure I'll need the calcium now." He went over to the cookbook and found a recipe for alfredo sauce before digging through the fridge for the ingredients. "The experimentation will have to come later. You know how much cooking I've done. I have no idea how things mix, so I'm going to need to go by the book until I do."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 pm

"Of course, dear. There will be a lot of reading, and a lot of cooking before you're at the stage". She leaned her back against the counter, watching Emily as she bent over slightly to pull out the ingredients, causing the dress to rise a little in the back, showing off more of her round thighs. "You seem to have things under control... so what would you like me to do? And don't even bother to ask me to leave, as I'm not going anywhere until tomorrow... at the very least.. ".

It had been missing for a while, but as Emily followed the book and began pulling out ingredients, the tingling in her breasts returned. It was a warm, ticklish sensation, not over-powering, but also still hard to ignore.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Emily smiled at the nice sensation in his breasts, and wondered about it. The changes themselves were Susan's work, but enjoying the feeling in his chest was all him. Or at least she said it was him. "If you could work on the potatoes and get the oven ready, that should be enough. And make sure I don't screw anything up." He looked back at the cookbook and started mixing the sauce as it simmered, all with a content little smile as the tickling continued. "Teehee...stupid boobs..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying