League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 pm

[To be fair, I thought Penalty was standing on a lamppost or something in the air. You know, like Magical Girls are wont to do.]

Izumi feels something heavy weigh down in her stomach. She knows she has to stop the villain, but she can't let that take her Junko away from her. She has to find a way to have her daughter, and have her safe while protecting the city. "All right. You go in and get some rest. I'll cover the night watch." She turns and kneels down to look at Junko at her level. "Mommy has to go fight crime, okay hun?" She hugs the little fox girl tightly. "You be good and get to bed on time. I'll be back soon." She gives her daughter a kiss, stands and leaves before she can let herself cry.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:08 pm

[Ah! Fair enough, that explains it.]

Nodding to Izumi, Penalty continues inside the mansion, and starts to make her way up to her room...
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Alissa of Someday wrote:[Ah! Fair enough, that explains it.]

Nodding to Izumi, Penalty continues inside the mansion, and starts to make her way up to her room...

Pretty Solider Penalty, comes up to her room, there's a cloaked figure inside with mechanical armor underneath(Think Doctor doom Knock off), Lord Tyrannus(also abit of a Doctor Doom knock off) would be a generally world class villain, "Begone child, I am hiding here from the madness outside plotting to deal with the impudent welps"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Tightening her grip on her sceptre, Penalty shakes her head quickly.

"'Begone'? You're in my room! I'm no fan of the people outside, but you're no better!"
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Alissa of Someday wrote:Tightening her grip on her sceptre, Penalty shakes her head quickly.

"'Begone'? You're in my room! I'm no fan of the people outside, but you're no better!"

"Leave peasant, thou should be grateful that I am using thy meager dwelling"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Grinding her foot, she shakes her head again.

"No chance! You picked the wrong house to squat in, Tyrranus! It's time for your penalty!"

With that, she charges!
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Izumi flies up high and checks her surroundings. She finds the mall nearby and flies down to check it out. Where there's potential victims for the crazed villains was the most likely place to find them, she reasoned. So she walks briskly, not trying to bring too much attention to herself, and walks around the mall to see if there is anyone that hasn't been turned into a confused female of some kind.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Alissa of Someday wrote:Grinding her foot, she shakes her head again.

"No chance! You picked the wrong house to squat in, Tyrranus! It's time for your penalty!"

With that, she charges!

He gestures and she is thrown back against the wall... her wand glows slightly...maybe she could do something with that... she almost wants to purify with it..

muffinstud wrote:Izumi flies up high and checks her surroundings. She finds the mall nearby and flies down to check it out. Where there's potential victims for the crazed villains was the most likely place to find them, she reasoned. So she walks briskly, not trying to bring too much attention to herself, and walks around the mall to see if there is anyone that hasn't been turned into a confused female of some kind.

Well there seems to have been plenty of time since the start so people don't seem as confused, she notices as she walks a large number of dolls, afew schoolgirls who seem to be slowly leaving the mall as it gets later.. a store that seems a bit of woods that's filled with Pixies.. a series of themed resturaunts where the food court once was where she'd see 2 odd tall Kaiju girls... it would also seem that as time goes on she's seeing more and more animal mixes like herself.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Izumi stops one girl who seems to be a panda mix. "Excuse me, have you seen the person that did this to you recently? If so, where?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:44 pm

muffinstud wrote:Izumi stops one girl who seems to be a panda mix. "Excuse me, have you seen the person that did this to you recently? If so, where?"

She munches absentmindedly on a piece of Bamboo, "She hasn't been here in afew hours....."she looks over the foxy Izumi, "Want to go do something?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:48 pm

"I can't. I have to find her and make her pay for what she's done to us." Izumi frowns and hopes that by looking around again she might see a normal person that she may have missed.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:50 pm

muffinstud wrote:"I can't. I have to find her and make her pay for what she's done to us." Izumi frowns and hopes that by looking around again she might see a normal person that she may have missed.

"Yeah it so sucks to be surounded by beautiful women..."the Panda snerks.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 pm

"Okay, that part isn't bad...But are you saying you like things better like this? There are pixies in that store over there, and mechanical maids in the store next to it!"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:57 pm

muffinstud wrote:"Okay, that part isn't bad...But are you saying you like things better like this? There are pixies in that store over there, and mechanical maids in the store next to it!"

"Both seem very happy.. I mean the Pixies were clerks now they can be artists... and the maids are very happy with their job"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:03 pm

"But they didn't choose it. And I highly doubt you chose to be a panda." Izumi frowns at her, not enjoying where she was trying to take this conversation.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying