League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:05 pm

muffinstud wrote:"But they didn't choose it. And I highly doubt you chose to be a panda." Izumi frowns at her, not enjoying where she was trying to take this conversation.

"People don't choose to be ugly, or uneducated, to be hungry or homeless..I am willing to accept some changes to get rid of suffering"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Lian wrote:She quickly comes to a mall, with many of the people inside especially the employees looking artificiaish.. she eventually comes to a series of resturaunts one of which seems to have an all bunnygirl setup for waitresses that one seems to have one of the few people that looks to be changed like Jason.. a 8 foot tall blue lizard woman with spikes on her back she however is clothed unlike Jason who's getting quite afew stares*

Jason would be more self conscious but she learned to stop caring what people thought of herself long ago, just cause she was in a different form wouldn't change that. Though open wind against her new flesh was disconcerting to say the least. Entering the bunny girl restaurant she didn't even bother looking at the menu before ordering excessive amounts of food of all types. Might as well ask while I wait for food she thought before approaching the blue scaled girl "You mind telling me where they sell cloths for people like us?"
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:20 pm

ZeroForever wrote:Jason would be more self conscious but she learned to stop caring what people thought of herself long ago, just cause she was in a different form wouldn't change that. Though open wind against her new flesh was disconcerting to say the least. Entering the bunny girl restaurant she didn't even bother looking at the menu before ordering excessive amounts of food of all types. Might as well ask while I wait for food she thought before approaching the blue scaled girl "You mind telling me where they sell cloths for people like us?"

*Nadine looks up.* They got you too, huh? Well, there's this place run by fairies or something not too far from here. I can show you when we're done.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:24 pm

"So you're just going to give up, just like that? Just because things are easier doesn't mean they're better." Izumi folds her arms below her chest, unaware of how it accents it.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:26 pm

muffinstud wrote:"So you're just going to give up, just like that? Just because things are easier doesn't mean they're better." Izumi folds her arms below her chest, unaware of how it accents it.

"No, really I looked all the homeless have a place...so yeah you're fighting for homlessness"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:28 pm

"Well Little Miss Catgirl, what do you suggest?" the princess asks, holding up her hand to stop Vaalerie and the knights.

"Yeah, some civilian cars and... oh." Jamie grabs Paige's hand and heads off to where the garage used to be.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Well Little Miss Catgirl, what do you suggest?" the princess asks, holding up her hand to stop Vaalerie and the knights.

"what do you need that's embarassing?

"Yeah, some civilian cars and... oh." Jamie grabs Paige's hand and heads off to where the garage used to be.

Paige blushes and is dragged by Jamie
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:33 pm

And I'm fighting against my daughter... Izumi shook the thought out of her head. "So what is there for me to do? Isn't there still crime? Isn't there still someone doing things that aren't right?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:35 pm

muffinstud wrote:And I'm fighting against my daughter... Izumi shook the thought out of her head. "So what is there for me to do? Isn't there still crime? Isn't there still someone doing things that aren't right?"

"I haven't seen any, but I haven't looked.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Nadine looks up.* They got you too, huh? Well, there's this place run by fairies or something not too far from here. I can show you when we're done.

"True enough food comes first, by the way my names Jason" she said sticking out her hand in hand shake mannerisms "wait did you say faeries?... why do I have the feeling I don't want to know..."
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:44 pm

ZeroForever wrote:
Ookalf wrote:*Nadine looks up.* They got you too, huh? Well, there's this place run by fairies or something not too far from here. I can show you when we're done.

"True enough food comes first, by the way my names Jason" she said sticking out her hand in hand shake mannerisms "wait did you say faeries?... why do I have the feeling I don't want to know..."

One of the dolls sitting with Nadine looks over at Jason, "Um I am Litany"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:45 pm

"Well, I do have those harem girl outfits..." the princess says. "Be a shame to waste their magical power though."

They soon arrive at the garage. Jamie looks to see if the civilian cars have been changed as well.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:46 pm

ZeroForever wrote:"True enough food comes first, by the way my names Jason" she said sticking out her hand in hand shake mannerisms "wait did you say faeries?... why do I have the feeling I don't want to know..."

No, no, not that kind of fairy. I mean, like, tiny girls with wings. And my name's Nath- er, Nadine, apparently. *Nadina shales Jason's hand.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Well, I do have those harem girl outfits..." the princess says. "Be a shame to waste their magical power though."

"WOuldn't be the first power you wasted.."Valerie grumbles.

"Meh they don't deserve it, nyao"The kitty responds.

They soon arrive at the garage. Jamie looks to see if the civilian cars have been changed as well.

There is a variety of mechanical beasts there.

"So now what?" asks the mechanical teen.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:16 pm

"Well... alright, why not?" She said to the maid and the knights. "Dress 'em as harem girls!" before looking at the catgirl. "Who are you anyway?"

"Now, you learn to ride a horse, an essensial skill for any aspiring knight." Jamie says, putting a saddle and reins on a mechanical horse and leading it over to Paige. "Climb onto it."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying