League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Well... alright, why not?" She said to the maid and the knights. "Dress 'em as harem girls!" before looking at the catgirl. "Who are you anyway?"

There are a bunch of very confused Harem girl dolls soon.

"I am Tamit, nyao.."

"Now, you learn to ride a horse, an essensial skill for any aspiring knight." Jamie says, putting a saddle and reins on a mechanical horse and leading it over to Paige. "Climb onto it."

"you are really into this.."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:29 pm

"Well then Tamit, happy looting!" the princess says. She turns to the others and says, "Right, our first stop is that resturant. Then, general mayhem." She climbs into the coach, dragging Valerie with her and says to the knights and harem girls, "We need to make a dramatic entrance. One of you knights drives the coach, the other four flank it. Harem girls, you dance in front of the coach. Let's go!" One of the knights starts driving the coach towards the resturant.

"Well, you're the most resposibility I've ever been given. I don't want to mess it up, you know?" Jamie says. "Do you need help getting up?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nikki » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:32 pm

"I'm Ashley." The other doll says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Well then Tamit, happy looting!" the princess says. She turns to the others and says, "Right, our first stop is that resturant. Then, general mayhem." She climbs into the coach, dragging Valerie with her and says to the knights and harem girls, "We need to make a dramatic entrance. One of you knights drives the coach, the other four flank it. Harem girls, you dance in front of the coach. Let's go!" One of the knights starts driving the coach towards the resturant.

The new Harem girls look at their Princess annoyed, the one pipes up, "We can't no music"

Valerie Blushes at the continued dragging.

"Well, you're the most resposibility I've ever been given. I don't want to mess it up, you know?" Jamie says. "Do you need help getting up?"

"You're not weirded out about being a mechanical female knight....a particularly well endowed one.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:44 pm

"Good point. We need musicians." the princess says. "Alright, for now, just walk alongside the coach. First group of people we see along the way, I'll turn to musicians. Now get going!" she says to the knight, who starts driving the coachslowly toward the resturant while the princess looks for any non-dolls.

"Well, when I signed up to be a henchman for Mr. Jigsaw, I knew I was in for some weird times." Jamie says. She looks down at herself and says, "Not quite what I was expecting but... Well, could be worse."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Good point. We need musicians." the princess says. "Alright, for now, just walk alongside the coach. First group of people we see along the way, I'll turn to musicians. Now get going!" she says to the knight, who starts driving the coachslowly toward the resturant while the princess looks for any non-dolls.

There are people hold up inside the Resturaunt outside afew of the other buildings seem to be altered around it. Its a fairly normal resturaunt filled with frightened people who don't want to be altered

"Well, when I signed up to be a henchman for Mr. Jigsaw, I knew I was in for some weird times." Jamie says. She looks down at herself and says, "Not quite what I was expecting but... Well, could be worse."

She crosses her arms, "yeah you could be a maid.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:57 pm

The princess smirks as she climbs out of the coach. She steps into the resturant and says, "Hello all you nice people! My name is Princess Puzzle, formerly known as Mr. Jigsaw. My kingdom is currently undergoing... aggressive expansion you could say. So let me just say this." With a sweep of her arms, all the people in the resturant are dissassembled! "You're hired! Valerie, you start putting them in the box. Make them musicians." she says before heading into the kitchen.

"Actually, I was thinking more alomng the limes of being a real doll, inanimate and all. Now then, get on the horse please." Jamie says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Blazerkin wrote:The princess smirks as she climbs out of the coach. She steps into the resturant and says, "Hello all you nice people! My name is Princess Puzzle, formerly known as Mr. Jigsaw. My kingdom is currently undergoing... aggressive expansion you could say. So let me just say this." With a sweep of her arms, all the people in the resturant are dissassembled! "You're hired! Valerie, you start putting them in the box. Make them musicians." she says before heading into the kitchen.

*Valerie grumbles and gets to work*

*The princess sees people trying to flee out the back*

"Actually, I was thinking more alomng the limes of being a real doll, inanimate and all. Now then, get on the horse please." Jamie says.

*she carefully climbs on the horse, "I guess.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:21 pm

"Oh no you don't!" the princess says, dissassembling them! "Congratulations, you all get to be my chefs!" she says to them." She walks back into the resturant and orders some of the harem girls to gather them up and put them in the box. Now, she starts looking through the bathrooms for any stragglers.

The horse gives a mechanical whinny, but doesn't offer any resistance. "Alright, dig your heels into it's side to get it to moving."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Oh no you don't!" the princess says, dissassembling them! "Congratulations, you all get to be my chefs!" she says to them." She walks back into the resturant and orders some of the harem girls to gather them up and put them in the box. Now, she starts looking through the bathrooms for any stragglers.

They grumble and obey, people may not like their new situation but it seems they have to go along with it.

As she enters the men's room, I thick italian man tries to tackle her from the side.

The horse gives a mechanical whinny, but doesn't offer any resistance. "Alright, dig your heels into it's side to get it to moving."

"right right..."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Ookalf wrote:No, no, not that kind of fairy. I mean, like, tiny girls with wings. And my name's Nath- er, Nadine, apparently. *Nadina shales Jason's hand.*

"Same difference" Jason shrugged "So the schedule now is apparently food, clothes, then smash that chick that transformed me into a few trucks and stop the evil plot." she pondered out loud, thankfully the first of the set had arrived in the from of 50 hamburgers as the hunger was at the point that Jason was wondering how edible the bunny girls were.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Princess Puzzle dissassembles herself before the man can tackle her, causing him to fly headfirst into the wall! "Oh dear, that was very silly." she says, reassembling herself while she dissassembles him. "Now, what should I make you into... a doctor! Might as well start on making a group of those." She gathers up his pieces and dumps them in the box. "Make him an doctor would you?" she asks Valerie.

The horse trots foward. "Now, dig your right heel in to turn right and vice versa."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Blazerkin wrote:Princess Puzzle dissassembles herself before the man can tackle her, causing him to fly headfirst into the wall! "Oh dear, that was very silly." she says, reassembling herself while she dissassembles him. "Now, what should I make you into... a doctor! Might as well start on making a group of those." She gathers up his pieces and dumps them in the box. "Make him an doctor would you?" she asks Valerie.

"I don't see any in the box..." she says.

The horse trots foward. "Now, dig your right heel in to turn right and vice versa."

"alright..."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 pm

"Really? Fine then, make him an archer." the princess says. "Could've sworn I asked Doll-Face for some doctors..."

"Now, you pull on the reins to stop." Jamie says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Really? Fine then, make him an archer." the princess says. "Could've sworn I asked Doll-Face for some doctors..."

"I don't think a doctor is in your idom" one of the Harem girls comments.

"Now, you pull on the reins to stop." Jamie says.

"are you sure they are as free willed as normal horses?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying