League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:07 pm

"Oh well, it doesn't matter." the princess says. Soon, there is a group of musicians, chefs and an archer. "Right, we got the chefs. Now we need supplies and a means to trasport them. I don't think a single coach is going to cut it. Everyone of you who has a car near here, go get it. Knights and Valerie, we're going... shopping." she says, walking out of the resturant and looking for a supermarket.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Oh well, it doesn't matter." the princess says. Soon, there is a group of musicians, chefs and an archer. "Right, we got the chefs. Now we need supplies and a means to trasport them. I don't think a single coach is going to cut it. Everyone of you who has a car near here, go get it. Knights and Valerie, we're going... shopping." she says, walking out of the resturant and looking for a supermarket.

Valerie pouts, "you have other maids you know.."

a Forest sprouts up where one of the areas was... a school in another place a Dojo in another all as the kitty writes
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:32 pm

"Yes, but I don't have any here do I? I left them all at the castle." the princess says. When she realised that the world was changing as the catgirl wrote, she said, "Hey Tamit, would you mind stopping until I find a supermarket to loot?"

Back at the castle, Jamie says, "Probably less. THey are machines after all. I think they're designed to respond to all the stimuli that regular horses do though."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Yes, but I don't have any here do I? I left them all at the castle." the princess says. When she realised that the world was changing as the catgirl wrote, she said, "Hey Tamit, would you mind stopping until I find a supermarket to loot?"

Valerie continues to pout.

"Do you have anywhere to keep said food?"Tamit comments.

Back at the castle, Jamie says, "Probably less. THey are machines after all. I think they're designed to respond to all the stimuli that regular horses do though."[/quote]

"I see..."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:05 am

The princess pauses at that. "Whoops, my castle doesn't have any firdges or freezers. I need livestock and farmers." She ponders that. "I can get the farmers and butchers just fine, but I need seeds and livestock. Where could I get those?"

Jamie grabs the horse's reins. "You're not that into this are you?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:26 am

Blazerkin wrote:The princess pauses at that. "Whoops, my castle doesn't have any firdges or freezers. I need livestock and farmers." She ponders that. "I can get the farmers and butchers just fine, but I need seeds and livestock. Where could I get those?"

"Farming in New York.. well Kasei now... that's going to be interesting.. nyao.."Tamit says while writing.

Jamie grabs the horse's reins. "You're not that into this are you?"
[/quote]

SHe blushes deeply, "no no no, its just I am still kind of weirded out at getting to relive my teen years... as as stacked artificial girl.. gah I wonder if I am going to be a kid forever.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:58 am

The princess ponders for a minute. "Alright everyone, we need to find a place that sells seeds. We'll need a lot. We'll also need livestock. Cows, pigs, chickens, the lot. Any stuff from the shop will suffice for now. Steal any cars you can find if you need something to transport the stuff. Now, spread out and start looking!" The servants start heading off in various directions. "Except you Valerie. You stay here."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure that the box the princess owns could make you bigger."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:02 am

Blazerkin wrote:The princess ponders for a minute. "Alright everyone, we need to find a place that sells seeds. We'll need a lot. We'll also need livestock. Cows, pigs, chickens, the lot. Any stuff from the shop will suffice for now. Steal any cars you can find if you need something to transport the stuff. Now, spread out and start looking!" The servants start heading off in various directions. "Except you Valerie. You stay here."

Valerie pouts,' But why?"

Tamit looks over at the Princess, "Where do you expect to find living cows in this city, nyao?"

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure that the box the princess owns could make you bigger."

"Gah that's just weird.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Alissa of Someday » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:03 am

He gestures and she is thrown back against the wall... her wand glows slightly...maybe she could do something with that... she almost wants to purify with
it..

Purify...? It was an odd thought, but it made sense with the wand--more then shooting him down, which was her first impulse. Pushing off the wall at him again, she swings the wand around, trying to tap into its powers!
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:05 am

Alissa of Someday wrote:
He gestures and she is thrown back against the wall... her wand glows slightly...maybe she could do something with that... she almost wants to purify with
it..

Purify...? It was an odd thought, but it made sense with the wand--more then shooting him down, which was her first impulse. Pushing off the wall at him again, she swings the wand around, trying to tap into its powers!

* blast of pink energy comes out but sputters slightly.. maybe if she said something?*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Alissa of Someday » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:11 am

Her mind racing, Penatly scrambles for words, saying teh first thing to pop into her head--she couldn't let up on Tyrranus for s second!

"Lights...of Justice! Uh...Penalty Burst!"

And then she swings it again!
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:13 am

*and Tyranuus is blasted...leaving behind a very annoyed Maid*"what did you do Mistress"*She covers her mouth confused*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Alissa of Someday » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:17 am

Blinking, Penalty lowers the wand, the tension seeping from her.

"I...I think I punished you."
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:17 am

"Well undo it!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Alissa of Someday » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:21 am

Raising her eyebrows...she lets out a little laugh.

"I don't know if I could...but even if that were the case, I wouldn't want to...Tera."

She smiles, approaching the maid.

"Why return you to a life of crime...? I've worked my whole career to rid the world of you and your kind..."
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying