[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Susan pulls out a chopping board, several potatoes, and works on peeling them, glancing over to keep an eye on what Emily was doing every now and then. "There's a swimming pool just down the street", she commented, as there was a window just infront of them as they worked, looking down to the road. "Perhaps being in water would help make you feel a little less... heavy?". After peeling, she begins cutting the potatoes into slices.

"Did you say something?", she asked, setting one hand on her hip and turning to face Emily. The breasts were swelling slowly, and her blonde hair was creeping down passed her bottom, against the back of her thighs.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Despite being a little slow and clumsy with the different items, taking even more time to check and recheck the recipe, Emily seemed to be doing a decently okay job. He didn't seem to be enjoying the cooking, though. He paused at Susan's question and cupped his chest, letting his eyes close and sighing beautifully. "Were you this sensitive before? I mean, I don't think I've ever felt something this nice before..." He squeezed his thighs together and inhaled sharply. "Oooh! My...my breasts aren't going to feel like this for another three months, are they?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Susan gave her a soft smile. "They're still growing, sweetie. Every girl's breasts feeling a little odd when they're growing. I imagine things are starting to happen inside there too, you know, with the pregnancy... ", she said, and then reached over to a shopping bag they'd brought in, lifting a plastic baby bottle from it. As Emily squeezed her thighs together, the feeling grew, a slow, warm pulse of pleasure that made her knees go a little weak, blonde hair reaching all the way to the backs of her knees while the breasts swelled inside her dress.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:24 pm

Emily could feel his chest swelling against his cupped hands, and he couldn't help but grind his thighs together as he leaned back on the counter and slapped a hand down on it for support. He leaned his head back and just barely kept from moaning when he talked. "So...good..." Everything he felt of the pleasure was fantastic, and he finally realized something within his little cloud 9. This was the pleasure a woman felt, not a man. That woke him up from it a little, even if he was still breathing a little raggedly. "Why does it have to feel so good?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Susan watched with interest. She'd never actually attempted this spell before, and was curious about just how Emily would turn out. Her eyes widen a little as the younger woman slapped her hand down against the counter and moaned while squeezing her thighs together. "This is what I mean... you never thought to find how what a woman really enjoyed, did you? It's not like you didn't have enough chances too... ". Her voice was sound, despite chiding her. She'd feel the breasts grow against her hands, and the tingling sensation rising through her body wasn't coming from the tiny excuse of a manhood, but something behind that, inside her.

"Kathy, sweetie, why don't you go to your bedroom for a little bit?", she called. The teenager had been watching the TV, and hadn't seen Emily's sudden turn, but she nodded her head, switching the box off and disappeared into her small room.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Emily's hand went from his still growing breast to press the empty space between his legs. He could feel the pleasure rising from within him, from something undeniably and exclusively female. Yet he could feel from the outside, flat as it may have been, there was no way for the pleasure to reach the outside. He drew his hand up across his tummy and let out a long, low moan. He let himself sag to the floor, sitting on his legs. He leaned back against the cabinets and rode out the rest of the tingling and the teasing from his insides. He wanted it, he needed it, but he knew the moment he let himself go completely, he would be a woman. "Is this...how I made you feel? Back then, when we loved each other?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:23 am

The dress brushed over her thighs as she sank down onto the pink and white tiles of the kitchen floor, the heavy feeling settling in her large tummy. Susan knelt down beside her, "I think so... ". She watched as Emily squirmed in embarrassed delight. The bra started to get tight again as the breasts slowly increased in size. "You're getting almost as big as me... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:41 am

Emily drew ragged gasps as he knelt on the floor. His pleasure mixed with pride as he felt the bra biting into his sensitive skin. He let out a small laugh as he finished squirming. He was proud of his breasts. He didn't even care to deny it any longer. "Almost? I'll be as big as you yet, sister." He opened his eyes and gave her a playful look. "You've got me on height, I've got to find something to be better at than you." He smiled and leaned his head back against the cupboard, reveling in the last bits of pleasure before he knew it would end.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:26 am

Susan smiled as she heard Emily call her sister, for what she thought was the first time without using a sarcastic tone of voice. The pleasure seemed to grow when she accepted it, spreading through her small, curvy figure. Her blonde hair reached the floor and spread out behind her as she knelt, but seemed to have finally stopped growing at a length just below her knees. Eventually, the feelings would fade, leaving Emily with C cup breasts beneath her dress.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:40 am

Emily let out a sharp gasp, and then he slid down the cabinet a little as he let out a relieved sigh. He sat there, on his own feet for a moment and caught his breath. He reached his hands up to grip the countertop and slid his feet out from underneath himself before slowly and shakily pulling himself to his feet. "I need to sit down for a bit..." He smiled weakly at Susan and hugged her tightly. He told himself it was for support for his wobbly legs, but he knew better. He knew he was becoming a woman, even in his own mind. He wanted it badly, he wanted to be complete, and it scared him to the bone. He hung onto Susan as tightly as he tried to hold on to the last bit of him that wanted to stay a man.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:07 am

Susan gently pulled her into a hug, stroking her back as she guided her over to the couch, "Just relax, sweetie, we'll continue your lesson next time okay?". There was more movement in her breasts now, and the tight bra was squeezing them, making them look as if they were trying to escape from the dress. The couch was so soft, her dress tickling her thighs as she sunk into it a little, "I don't think they're finished..."
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:26 am

Emily smiled softly as he felt the soft couch against him, contrasted by the bite of his soft flesh in the bra. "I'm scared, Susan." He kept smiling, a content, warm smile. His eyes were closed, but there was wetness trying to escape them. "I know it's wrong. I shouldn't want it, but I don't want them to stop. Not yet." He slid his soft hand over his tummy and he glowed. "I'm scared because more and more of me wants this." He slipped his hand to the lower part of his bump, but didn't let it go any farther. "I want to be Emily..." He winced in pain, marring his smile. "But I can't..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:35 am

"You can be... there's nothing wrong with wanting this. Emily can have a better life, a more simple life". Her hand gently brushed over the bump, causing it to tickle, sending little waves down between her thighs. "It's a fresh start for you, everything bad in Richard's life is gone. Think of all the new things Emily can learn. Instead of struggling to get up and head for the office in those restricting, uncomfortable clothes, Emily can get up when she's ready to, spend some time deciding which loose, comfy dress she wants to wear for the day... ", she murmured, and brushed a hand over the dress to make it rub Emily's thighs, "... then make a cup of her favourite tea, settle down in her comfy armchair and read her new cookery book...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:05 am

Emily's smile stayed strong as she rubbed his belly, and it made him glow even more. Even when he was still Richard, he had looked forward to the child despite the problems he and Susan had. He had looked forward to the bond he would have with his child. Emily rubbed his hand along with Susan's, feeling the warmth seeping into his body. He had an even stronger bond with the child now, and he knew that bond would only grow stronger. But to keep that bond, he knew he would have to be the child's mother. He couldn't be a mother if he was some half man-woman. It all sounded so easy, everything he could ever want... "I don't deserve it. Besides, I hate cooking."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 am

Susan's nose twitched a little. "Wether or not you deserve it is a long conversation, sweetie. A lot of women wouldn't have wanted to help you if you'd done to them what you've done to me... but I've already made the choice to help you become a better person, and there's no need to discuss that further.. ", she said, gently brushing her fingers along the curve of the bump. "You've never -tried- cooking, dear, you can't possibly know wether you enjoy it or not. I've no doubt if I'd asked you three days ago which baby powder you preferred the smell of, you'd have told me you didn't care, but we've learned that's not true, haven't we, Emily?", she smiled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying