[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:17 am

Emily let out a small, airy laugh. A giggle. It was short and quiet, but there it was. "You won't let up until I'm as girly as can be, will you?" Emily shakes his head slowly and shifts himself on the couch a bit, still glowing and still rubbing his belly proudly. "Could you finish fixing up dinner while I go change? I definitely need a new bra." He looked down at his chest and grimaced at how much it seemed he was falling out. "Looks like the ladies are trying to jump out..."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:21 am

Susan patted Emily's thigh and nodded her head, "I'll take care of it, you go pick something pretty", she winked, rising up from the couch, a smirk spreading across her lips as she turned away and walked back to the little kitchen area. This was turning out far better than she'd hoped for. Emily had kept that fiery spark in her personality, and yet seemed to slipping into her new gender quite nicely... Susan's final twist should ensure whatever was left of Richard inside her head would be sealed away for good.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 am

Emily nodded and hefted himself up out of the couch with a grunt. He walked down the short hallway, smiling as he passed Kathy's door. His swirling emotions told him he could be a good mother to her as well, and she would need one soon. He entered his room and shut the door before stripping off the sundress and hanging it back up. He sighed in relief when he removed the bra, and smiled down at his bare breasts, which he knew would only get bigger, more beautiful. He turned to see what Susan had waiting for him on the bed before he looked for a more properly fitted undergarment.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:36 am

On the bed was a little white cotton blouse, but not the kind Emma had worn to work. This one had a collar that came all the way up to the neck, with rounded edges, and short sleeves that were puffed up into little balls with ruffled edges to them, and buttons down the front. Beside it was a pale yellow cotton sleeveless dress that looked short, but also nice and loose, and had a little white ruffle edge that peeked from inside the hem. A pair of white ankle socks with more ruffled edges were laid out beside the dress, along with a matching white lace bra and panties set.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Emily slipped his panties off and stood naked in his room for a moment. Emily's eyes closed. Every inch of skin was that of a woman. Long hair, soft and sensitive breasts, curvy legs and hips; Emily had the works. Everything about Emily's body just felt womanly, soft and feminine. It felt good. It almost felt natural. There was just one little thing keeping Emily from being a complete woman, as if from birth. Emily wanted it gone. She wanted to be whole, not for herself, but for her child, for Kathy. She loved how her body could make her feel, but the best feelings came from the little life inside her, from the innocence Kathy was regaining. She dressed herself with a smile. She wasn't sure if she was quite ready yet, but she felt she could be happy this way. She walked back out into the kitchen in her new outfit with a healthy glow. "How's dinner coming along?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Susan was sat on the couch, a few things beside her in a box, and a comb in her hand. "It's in the oven, and is going to be a while. Come sit beside me. Have you seen how long your hair is? It's going to take a long time to wash and dry, and if you just leave it loose, it's going to be everywhere". She motioned Emily over with a smile. "That blouse suits you, you look very nice, dear", she murmurs, blue eyes admiring the puffed sleeves around Emily shoulders.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:19 pm

"You know, I just noticed that." Emily played with the bottom of the dress to let it tickle her legs a little as she went over to the couch. Before she settled down, she brought all her hair over one shoulder, and when she sat down it was with a satisfied little plop as she eyed her belly. "Why did you make it this long, anyhow? Can't I just get it cut and made more manageable? I mean, I don't think I've ever seen another woman with hair anywhere as long as mine."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:24 pm

"It's too much hassle for most women... but not for you, honey. No more morning rush to get ready for work, remember?". She takes the comb, and begins brushing it through Emily's long blonde hair, which sent little tingles across her scalp and down through her small, curvy body. "Next time we're at the supermarket, you can pick out a shampoo you like the smell of best", she smiled, ".. but for now, I'm going to show you how to braid it. You'll be able to do this yourself, just pull it over your shoulder like this, and work down from there.. unless you wanted it short?", she asked, the tingling reaching all the way down between her thighs as Susan combed her hair.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:37 pm

"No, not really..." She smiled as she felt the warm pleasantness wash over her as Susan tended to her hair. "Maybe later, when Kathy's older and I have to get her ready for school. I won't have as much time then." She breathed steadily, relaxed and free, but soon she developed a frown. "But one thing keeps bothering me. You keep telling me that I won't have to work. What if I want to work? I know I won't have time to do brokering soon, but I can't just laze about all day..." And there it was, the great underlying fear, the last true bit of resistance Richard had to offer. She couldn't accept being a woman if it meant not being productive.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:43 pm

"Not working doesn't mean you won't be able to do anything, sweetie, it means you can do whatever you want. I already suggested learning more about cooking. Perhaps you have a hidden talent with arts and crafts. Have you ever tried painting, or pottery? What about flower arranging? There's so many things you can try now", she said, brushing the younger woman's hair before she began to separate it out, and then weave the strands around eachother. "I'll have to teach you to sew of course, so you can mend the children's clothes, or your own for that matter".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Emily just stared ahead and let Susan's words bounce off of her. She hadn't thought that she could go back and start over. She was remembering, back when Richard was younger, his love for drawing. He had been good too, and he had won awards in elementary and middle school. But then he had discovered that he coulnd't support himself on his art, and he went with his keen business intellect to carry him through to success.

But Emily was a woman. She wouldn't have to provide, not with Susan helping her. She could pick up the easel and pastels and get back to what had made her youth happy. And with her shrewd business sense, honed down to a killer's eye due to Richard's carreer, now she could make a tidy side-business out of it. "I want to get some pencils, pastels and some paper." She recoiled for a second. "Wait, sewing? You're kidding me, right?" She glared at Susan with one eyebrow raised.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Susan continued to work on the long braid, nodding her head. "We can get you those things tomorrow", she smiled, before her own eyebrow lifted in response to Emily. "Little sister, I've said I'll provide money, but that doesn't mean there'll be new clothes every time something gets a little rip in it. I'll also show you how to make adjustments, things like making a skirt shorter". Taking a yellow ribbon, she tied a bow at the end of the knee length braid, "All done".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Emily took hold of the braid and hefted it. "This is really long." She shook her head and and let her braid sit between her and Susan on the couch. "I guess you're right about the sewing though. It should help conserve money, possibly help me make some if I take in jobs."She tilted her head and smirked. "I didn't know you were the sewing type, Susan. You have any other surprises for me? Trust me, I don't think they'll affect me as much as this." She patted her belly softly and chuckled to herself.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:25 am

"Suprises? Oh, none for now... but I think dinner is ready... do you think you have the energy to set the table, dear? I'll serve it up, and then you can go and fetch Kathy from her room... we can tell her you did all the cooking", she winked, and rose from the couch, gently patting Emily on the head before heading back to the kitchen. Grabbing some over gloves, she bends down, opening up the over door, letting the wonderful smell waft through the apartment as she slides it out.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:38 am

Emily grumbled at the pat on her head. "I can still show you a thing or two, granny..." She smirked and pulled herself up, letting the braid drop behind her and rest against her backside. She held her tummy as she went over to get the necessary things to set the table, and once she was finished she made her way to Kathy's door. "Kathy, time for dinner. I hope you didn't mind me and Auntie Susan taking the living room away from you like that."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying