League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Nikki » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Jorge hears the door and turns toward pointing his gun out.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Alissa of Someday » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:43 pm

She...looks inside!
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby ashuros » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Juliette stands up as she hears the door open and slowly heads toward the noise. “Could you stay behind me Junko.” She warns the young one as she approaches quietly.
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Jorge stands still with his gun. He is in plain sight.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:00 pm

"I'm sorry, but you don't seem to be much help." Izumi heads out of the mall, since it has apparently been completely done over. She flies up high and starts up a patrol, keeping an eye out for any kind of mischief she can notice.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:11 pm

muffinstud wrote:"I'm sorry, but you don't seem to be much help." Izumi heads out of the mall, since it has apparently been completely done over. She flies up high and starts up a patrol, keeping an eye out for any kind of mischief she can notice.

The panda shrugs and goes to hit on another animal girl..

It is gotten pretty dark at this point though her sphere of flame helps her see..at least half the city seems to be altered from this height there are afew odd hold outs where the various "Famous' hero groups had their lairs.. she might have an equal chance of finding someone there or someone on the far side*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Izumi lets herself get a little closer to one of the "holdouts." She had always been a team player, so she figures she could work better with a group. The ball of flame around her is another reason she would prefer the group. She still was very much learning her new powers. She flew in slowly, sure to make herself obvious and as non-threatening as a floating ball of fire could be to make sure she ran into the defenders.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Lian wrote:Sure. *Nadine turns to the others.* You mind if go show Jason that clothes store?

"its not like we are doing anything else.."

"Well lead the way then" Jason said hoping that it wouldn't take to long, lest the trail of the Doctor become cold. Though slightly apprehensive about trusting them given the situation she decided it was highly unlikely that they were plotting anything.
Last edited by ZeroForever on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:31 pm

muffinstud wrote:Izumi lets herself get a little closer to one of the "holdouts." She had always been a team player, so she figures she could work better with a group. The ball of flame around her is another reason she would prefer the group. She still was very much learning her new powers. She flew in slowly, sure to make herself obvious and as non-threatening as a floating ball of fire could be to make sure she ran into the defenders.

*she comes upon the ultra tech citadel of the Exemplar Society a forcefield seems to be surounding it with a large number of Dollmaker's shells looking it over.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Nikki » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:32 pm

"I think it's this way." Ashley says as she gets up.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:35 pm

"All right, time for a test run." Izumi heads down to the level of the shells and engages them in hand to hand combat, just to see if her strength has improved with her agility.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:41 pm

muffinstud wrote:"All right, time for a test run." Izumi heads down to the level of the shells and engages them in hand to hand combat, just to see if her strength has improved with her agility.

*Shadows wrap around the shell slowing her punches, "That's not very nice.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:56 pm

ZeroForever wrote:"Well lead the way then" Jason said hoping that it wouldn't take to long, lest the trail of the Doctor become cold. Though slightly apprehensive about trusting them given the situation she decided it was highly unlikely that they were plotting anything.

*Nadine soon leads Jason back to the clothes store.* Well, here we are.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:03 pm

"Neither is transforming people without their permission!" She throws a punch and tosses a fireball at the shell through her fist. She tries to make it big, just to see where her limits are.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Ookalf wrote:
ZeroForever wrote:"Well lead the way then" Jason said hoping that it wouldn't take to long, lest the trail of the Doctor become cold. Though slightly apprehensive about trusting them given the situation she decided it was highly unlikely that they were plotting anything.

*Nadine soon leads Jason back to the clothes store.* Well, here we are.

*The all find themselves back at the indoor wooded area with the pixies.

muffinstud wrote:"Neither is transforming people without their permission!" She throws a punch and tosses a fireball at the shell through her fist. She tries to make it big, just to see where her limits are.

Its a large sphere.. pavement bubbles around it.. but the shadows seem to be able to consume it equally, "People change all the time.. its called living no one consents to age to Cancer to mamings.."

The shield around the base seems to flicker,the shells giggle in unison, "Seems they can't do two things at once... too bad"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying