League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Lian wrote:
Ookalf wrote:
ZeroForever wrote:"Well lead the way then" Jason said hoping that it wouldn't take to long, lest the trail of the Doctor become cold. Though slightly apprehensive about trusting them given the situation she decided it was highly unlikely that they were plotting anything.

*Nadine soon leads Jason back to the clothes store.* Well, here we are.

*The all find themselves back at the indoor wooded area with the pixies.

Looking around Jason just had one opinion on the store "WTF?... well i guess i should have expected something of the sort when you said faeries...."
Upon seeing nothing indicating clothing "Let me guess... just a bit lacking in selection area." she said pointedly.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 pm

ZeroForever wrote:Looking around Jason just had one opinion on the store "WTF?... well i guess i should have expected something of the sort when you said faeries...."
Upon seeing nothing indicating clothing "Let me guess... just a bit lacking in selection area." she said pointedly.

The pixies flutter over to Jason, they speak in unison, "All our work is custom...:"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Izumi looks at the fading force field and panics. They were holding it up before she got there. Perhaps her presence was causing it to fail. Instead of punching, she just takes a simple handhold of one of the shells and leaps away from the force field.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:27 pm

muffinstud wrote:Izumi looks at the fading force field and panics. They were holding it up before she got there. Perhaps her presence was causing it to fail. Instead of punching, she just takes a simple handhold of one of the shells and leaps away from the force field.

*So she's trying to grab one and fly? that seems to work..

meanwhile part of the complex colapses inward then explodes as the field fails.

"That's really why you shouldn't keep someone like that locked up in your home.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:31 pm

"So, how about you whip up some livestock for me? As a personal favor?" the princess sasy, throwing her arm around the catgirl's shoulder.

"Well... I knew some of them as men, and I gotta say, they seem to be happier. Must have something to do with not having weapons attached to your body, as Mr. Jigsaw would do that. I know the new ones will have a hard time of adjusting, but the princess isn't particularly cruel, and I'm sure they'll cope." Jamie says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"So, how about you whip up some livestock for me? As a personal favor?" the princess sasy, throwing her arm around the catgirl's shoulder.

"Where would you even put them? and from what?"

"Well... I knew some of them as men, and I gotta say, they seem to be happier. Must have something to do with not having weapons attached to your body, as Mr. Jigsaw would do that. I know the new ones will have a hard time of adjusting, but the princess isn't particularly cruel, and I'm sure they'll cope." Jamie says.

"No.. I mean"She blushes extra deep.. she does this alot though, "notice how there aren't any males in this setup.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:41 pm

"Grrraah!" Izumi tosses the shell hard to the ground and rushes to the center of the building as fast as she can. She can only hope to find survivors, let alone one who could be well enough still to try to fend off the mechanical women.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:53 pm

muffinstud wrote:"Grrraah!" Izumi tosses the shell hard to the ground and rushes to the center of the building as fast as she can. She can only hope to find survivors, let alone one who could be well enough still to try to fend off the mechanical women.

*She comes upon a large number of civilians running out.. a silver puddle of nanomorphs she recogonizes as the technoalien Omni goes flying past her followed soon by the crumpled form of the sorcerer Professor Hermes. The smoke seems to cover up the area near on in.. but she can hear a loud shout of "I. ADAPT."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Lian wrote:
ZeroForever wrote:Looking around Jason just had one opinion on the store "WTF?... well i guess i should have expected something of the sort when you said faeries...."

The pixies flutter over to Jason, they speak in unison, "All our work is custom...:"

Oh, right. Forgot to mention that.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:58 pm

"I'll get Doll-Face to whip up some farmland next to my castle. Or you could do it. You can make a forest, farmland shouldn't be too difficult." the princess says.

"Yes... seems that Dollmaker is strangely biased. In the world she wants to create, biological reproduction would be unnecessary and indeed impossible. But I suppose a bit of variety would be nice." Jamie says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Alissa of Someday » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:00 pm

After a moment, Sayuri gestures for Tera to take a look into the room with the origin of the strange noise...
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"I'll get Doll-Face to whip up some farmland next to my castle. Or you could do it. You can make a forest, farmland shouldn't be too difficult." the princess says.

"She'd probably get upset about the whole thing.. . for a villain she has very odd spot for death... she'd probably just do something to create food from raw materials.."

"Yes... seems that Dollmaker is strangely biased. In the world she wants to create, biological reproduction would be unnecessary and indeed impossible. But I suppose a bit of variety would be nice." Jamie says.

"Gah youre dense.."

Alissa of Someday wrote:After a moment, Sayuri gestures for Tera to take a look into the room with the origin of the strange noise...

*Tera goes ahead and looks inside*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Alissa of Someday » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 pm

"What do you see...?"
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Alissa of Someday wrote:"What do you see...?"

"there's a burgalar ma'am"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Nikki » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:09 pm

"Put your hands up." Jorge says to Tera.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying