League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Lian wrote:"No capes? You are really bad at this.."

"No capes, if you want me to I can recall at least a dozen friends that didn't make it to the 21st century cause they insisted on wearing capes." Jason had a short recap on several hero's of the silver age that had met unfortunate ends cause of incidents of cape snag, she paused before going into gory detail on the one that had gotten sucked into a turbine cause his cape had snagged to get her point across to the pixies.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"I've been cruising around the city trying to get food for my kingdom, only to realise I need live stock, of which there are none here in New York and all this time, you could just make food?!" the princess yells, s pointing a finger at the shell.

"You aren't a resturaunt it didn't come up"

"Hey now, my love life is none of your concern squire." Jamie jokes. "Why the sudden interest?"

"Because I am busty artificial teen with artificial Hormones surrounded by busty attractive women.."

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:"No capes? You are really bad at this.."

"No capes, if you want me to I can recall at least a dozen friends that didn't make it to the 21st century cause they insisted on wearing capes." Jason had a short recap on several hero's of the silver age that had met unfortunate ends cause of incidents of cape snag, she paused before going into gory detail on the one that had gotten sucked into a turbine cause his cape had snagged to get her point across to the pixies.

"Hmph Zorro could do it.."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 pm

"Zorro's opponents were retarded human government officials... not crazy in-human feminists with superpowers." Jason responded "If you don't want to help me out then I’ll just do this Nikkou Nekkid style..."
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:25 pm

"I know I'm not a restaurant, but I am a ruler and my people need food." the princess says.

"Oh, so you're going through the doll's version of puberty." Jzmie says. "No wonder you were so flustered when I hugged you."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:41 pm

ZeroForever wrote:

"Zorro's opponents were retarded human government officials... not crazy in-human feminists with superpowers." Jason responded "If you don't want to help me out then I’ll just do this Nikkou Nekkid style..."

*They try the psuedoleather of the X-men Movies look*"what about this?"

Blazerkin wrote:"I know I'm not a restaurant, but I am a ruler and my people need food." the princess says.

"Only for recreation..."

"Oh, so you're going through the doll's version of puberty." Jzmie says. "No wonder you were so flustered when I hugged you."[/quote]

"..."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:48 pm

The princess pinched the bridge of her nose." So we technically don't have to eat? Any thing else you wanna share?"

"Oh dear, I embarrassed you didn't I? I'm sorry."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Blazerkin wrote:The princess pinched the bridge of her nose." So we technically don't have to eat? Any thing else you wanna share?"

"I just assumed that was obvious"

{quote]"Oh dear, I embarrassed you didn't I? I'm sorry."[/quote]

"lets just get back to the lessons."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Marco sat inside a coffee shop. He was busy typing on his laptop trying to find something out. He had spent most of the night trying to find out what two crimes had in common with each other. Still he had another window on his laptop trying to find the out something else. Messages all over the internet have been buzzing about this plan attack and it seems like whatever was happening was happening close by. The thing is that his high priority was this task that some hero gave him a few nights ago but Marco's curiosity was keeping him into what was going on right now to some degree. His headphones were on full blast to drown out the noise from everything else. He was focus on trying to find this piece of information and quick. If he was lucky then maybe these two crimes would have some sort of connection with this 'buzz item' that was happening right now.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Marco sat inside a coffee shop. He was busy typing on his laptop trying to find something out. He had spent most of the night trying to find out what two crimes had in common with each other. Still he had another window on his laptop trying to find the out something else. Messages all over the internet have been buzzing about this plan attack and it seems like whatever was happening was happening close by. The thing is that his high priority was this task that some hero gave him a few nights ago but Marco's curiosity was keeping him into what was going on right now to some degree. His headphones were on full blast to drown out the noise from everything else. He was focus on trying to find this piece of information and quick. If he was lucky then maybe these two crimes would have some sort of connection with this 'buzz item' that was happening right now.

Having some how missed the waves of chaos all around and the fact that the coffee shop has long since been abandoned by staff and fellow patrons, one of Dollmaker's shell bodies walks into the store looking for stragglers and is surprised to come upon the man at his computer. She walks over and peeks at what he's working on.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Lian wrote:
Having some how missed the waves of chaos all around and the fact that the coffee shop has long since been abandoned by staff and fellow patrons, one of Dollmaker's shell bodies walks into the store looking for stragglers and is surprised to come upon the man at his computer. She walks over and peeks at what he's working on.

Marco was busily typing on his computer trying to look into files about a recent wave of confused people on one window. Then there was another window on his computer that was analyzing data. Names of two cities close by kept on popping up.

"Now what do these two things have in common?" whisper Marco to himself every so often. The glow of the computer screens reflected off his huge glasses. The song that was playing on his music player had just ended and there was soon quiet on there as it takes a moment to pause while playing another song.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

Marco was busily typing on his computer trying to look into files about a recent wave of confused people on one window. Then there was another window on his computer that was analyzing data. Names of two cities close by kept on popping up.

"Now what do these two things have in common?" whisper Marco to himself every so often. The glow of the computer screens reflected off his huge glasses. The song that was playing on his music player had just ended and there was soon quiet on there as it takes a moment to pause while playing another song.

She shrugs and hoists one of her ubiquitous retro looking rifles and takes aim at the young man*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:40 pm

Lian wrote:
She shrugs and hoists one of her ubiquitous retro looking rifles and takes aim at the young man*

Marco then notice something out of the corner of his eye and then stopped for a moment. He tried to reach over for his coffee but doesn't see where it is at. He then said, "Excuse me? Have you seen my coffee?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:41 pm

"Obvious went out the window when you gave me a box that turns people I dismantle into dolls." The princess sighes and runs her fingers through her hair. "I want to throw a banquet anyway. It'll boost morale and make everyone function better as a team. That way, more people get turned into dolls, which is what you want right?"

"Of course." Jamie says, realising Paige was mad at her. "To make the horse go faster, dig your heels in multiple times."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:51 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

Marco then notice something out of the corner of his eye and then stopped for a moment. He tried to reach over for his coffee but doesn't see where it is at. He then said, "Excuse me? Have you seen my coffee?"

"If you are going to spend all day on your computer.. lets up grade the pair" as the beam hits him his glasses thin out becoming abit more high tech looking his hair cleans up and becomes a dark blue a head dress forms on his head.. his face becomes smooth beautiful feminine.. his skin becomes some what artificial looking as his chest expands out.. he properly becomes a mechanical she as her body continues to smooth and reshape... her shirt and pants form into a single garment.. then the legs of the pants disappear the rest becoming an odd coat like garment... finally her computer disappears all its data all its capacities seem to be inside her now leaving hera computer girl

Blazerkin wrote:"Obvious went out the window when you gave me a box that turns people I dismantle into dolls." The princess sighes and runs her fingers through her hair. "I want to throw a banquet anyway. It'll boost morale and make everyone function better as a team. That way, more people get turned into dolls, which is what you want right?" {/quote]

"Fine fine where do you need them?"

"Of course." Jamie says, realising Paige was mad at her. "To make the horse go faster, dig your heels in multiple times."

"Ok.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Lian wrote:"If you are going to spend all day on your computer.. lets up grade the pair" as the beam hits him his glasses thin out becoming abit more high tech looking his hair cleans up and becomes a dark blue a head dress forms on his head.. his face becomes smooth beautiful feminine.. his skin becomes some what artificial looking as his chest expands out.. he properly becomes a mechanical she as her body continues to smooth and reshape... her shirt and pants form into a single garment.. then the legs of the pants disappear the rest becoming an odd coat like garment... finally her computer disappears all its data all its capacities seem to be inside her now leaving hera computer girl

"What-what-what is going on?" asked Marco as the shock of what happen to her was enough to knock her out of her trance. She moves her mechanical hand up to her chest and could feel as if gears were moving as she makes every movement. Marco feels her chest and saw that it looked as if was made of something fake. Plastic? Metal? Some sort of alloy? She realize the breeze on her legs and tries to cover up and then notice her laptop was missing.

"My work? Wh-wh-where is it?" asked Marco. She then blinked a few times and saw that somehow it was inside her. "Wha you did?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying