League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:"If you are going to spend all day on your computer.. lets up grade the pair" as the beam hits him his glasses thin out becoming abit more high tech looking his hair cleans up and becomes a dark blue a head dress forms on his head.. his face becomes smooth beautiful feminine.. his skin becomes some what artificial looking as his chest expands out.. he properly becomes a mechanical she as her body continues to smooth and reshape... her shirt and pants form into a single garment.. then the legs of the pants disappear the rest becoming an odd coat like garment... finally her computer disappears all its data all its capacities seem to be inside her now leaving hera computer girl

"What-what-what is going on?" asked Marco as the shock of what happen to her was enough to knock her out of her trance. She moves her mechanical hand up to her chest and could feel as if gears were moving as she makes every movement. Marco feels her chest and saw that it looked as if was made of something fake. Plastic? Metal? Some sort of alloy? She realize the breeze on her legs and tries to cover up and then notice her laptop was missing.

"My work? Wh-wh-where is it?" asked Marco. She then blinked a few times and saw that somehow it was inside her. "Wha you did?"

"I upgraded you"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am

Lian wrote:
"I upgraded you"

"Upgraded me?" asked Marco.

She then remember some of the things that she read on her laptop, or more like what was her now. Reports of people being turned into females. People being made into plastic beings. Living toys. She closed her eyes and see if she could find a picture of the figure before her.

"You are that person behind those living live size dolls." said Marco. "Aren't you? What-what-what you made me into? A living cyborg computer?"

Marco was really feeling out of her element. She has never actually confronted a villain before and has no idea on what to do. Usually she was the one behind the hero and let the hero take care of talking and confront the villain.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:
"I upgraded you"

"Upgraded me?" asked Marco.

She then remember some of the things that she read on her laptop, or more like what was her now. Reports of people being turned into females. People being made into plastic beings. Living toys. She closed her eyes and see if she could find a picture of the figure before her.

"You are that person behind those living live size dolls." said Marco. "Aren't you? What-what-what you made me into? A living cyborg computer?"

Marco was really feeling out of her element. She has never actually confronted a villain before and has no idea on what to do. Usually she was the one behind the hero and let the hero take care of talking and confront the villain.

"Cyborgs tend to have organic parts.. you are completely inorganic a sapient computer built coral data...of course you'll need someone to work for.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:14 am

Lian wrote:
"Cyborgs tend to have organic parts.. you are completely inorganic a sapient computer built coral data...of course you'll need someone to work for.."

"In-in-inorganic?" said Marco. The words seem to sink in as she realized that everything about her. From her joints to her chest felt all artificial. Everything about her felt fake. Even the blue hair on her face.

"What you mean someone to work for?" said Marco as she knew what that meant. She had always work for somebody. It just that she usually work for heroes and seeing that this statement was coming from a villain. Marco could guess this was going to be bad. Marco was unable to find any clear pictures of the girl so she wonder if she had some sort of camera attachment. There was a video camera as part of her computer. She at once tried to see if she could access it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:17 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

"In-in-inorganic?" said Marco. The words seem to sink in as she realized that everything about her. From her joints to her chest felt all artificial. Everything about her felt fake. Even the blue hair on her face.

"What you mean someone to work for?" said Marco as she knew what that meant. She had always work for somebody. It just that she usually work for heroes and seeing that this statement was coming from a villain. Marco could guess this was going to be bad. Marco was unable to find any clear pictures of the girl so she wonder if she had some sort of camera attachment. There was a video camera as part of her computer. She at once tried to see if she could access it.

*It wasn't horrifically fake her skin could pass it just had some plastic qualities.. of course if she were taken appart ther eweren't be blood or anything but still her chest wasn't the hard plastic of a barbie doll more humanlike and sensative.. And it looks like she could upload what she sees as her Camera.. and probably what she hears.

Dollmaker reaches out to take her hand, "Of course we have to find someone who needs a computer!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:23 am

Lian wrote:
*It wasn't horrifically fake her skin could pass it just had some plastic qualities.. of course if she were taken appart ther eweren't be blood or anything but still her chest wasn't the hard plastic of a barbie doll more humanlike and sensative.. And it looks like she could upload what she sees as her Camera.. and probably what she hears.

Dollmaker reaches out to take her hand, "Of course we have to find someone who needs a computer!"

Marco finds her camera and at once uploads it. The camara seem to double as video and audio but right now she wanted the camera. She sees that it was kind of simple and began to take a few still shots of the female figure before her. Marco then flips it to work as a video camera and records both sound and video.

Marco sees the hand as it grasp her own. Marco was very surprise at how realistic her own hand was even though it was made out of plastic-like qualities. It felt like and looked like real skin.

Marco was feeling very unsure of herself. "I-I-I am a computer? But-but aren't I-"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:24 am

Izumi knows those heroes leaving. She had idolized them quite a bit, and she's quite certain they can handle themselves. She digs down into the rubble and tries to find the odd voice. "Where are you? We need to get you out of here, now!"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:26 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

Marco was feeling very unsure of herself. "I-I-I am a computer? But-but aren't I-"

"Of course you are!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 am

Lian wrote:
"Of course you are!"

"But I am a person though. I-I-I am one." said Marco. "I even have a name!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:29 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:
"Of course you are!"

"But I am a person though. I-I-I am one." said Marco. "I even have a name!"

"You're both!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:33 am

Lian wrote:

"You're both!"

"But you are talking as if I am just a thing. A thing that should belong to somebody," said Marco. She felt very confused about what was going on. "I can't be a person and a thing at the same time. That is impossible."

Marco then frowned knowing that maybe calling herself Marco wasn't correct seeing that Marco was a guy's name. Maybe there was some sort of name in the file system or something.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:36 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

"You're both!"

"But you are talking as if I am just a thing. A thing that should belong to somebody," said Marco. She felt very confused about what was going on. "I can't be a person and a thing at the same time. That is impossible."

Marco then frowned knowing that maybe calling herself Marco wasn't correct seeing that Marco was a guy's name. Maybe there was some sort of name in the file system or something.

"You are both, its superior to being one or the other"

Mariko maybe?
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:40 am

"I need some farmland outside my castle, as well as some fields to plant fruit, vegetables and grains. I trust you have no problems with that?" the princess says.

"Now then, I know that they're mechanical, but you must treat your horse with respect. If you go into battle mounted on it, it could save your life." Jamie says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:42 am

Lian wrote:

Mariko maybe?

"Mariko?" repeated Mariko to herself. The name seemed to fit her. She lifted her free hand to her face and then touched her chest. IT was soft and felt very really. She had never touched another girl's chest before but guess it felt like this. Mariko looked at her other hand and saw that the figure was still holding it.

"And why are you holding my hand?" asked Mariko. "It doesn't compute."

Mariko suddenly realized what she had just said and blinked a few times.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:45 am

Blazerkin wrote:"I need some farmland outside my castle, as well as some fields to plant fruit, vegetables and grains. I trust you have no problems with that?" the princess says.

"why? I thought you just wanted processors.."

{quote]"Now then, I know that they're mechanical, but you must treat your horse with respect. If you go into battle mounted on it, it could save your life." Jamie says.[/quote]

"how likely is that to happen?"

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

Mariko maybe?

"Mariko?" repeated Mariko to herself. The name seemed to fit her. She lifted her free hand to her face and then touched her chest. IT was soft and felt very really. She had never touched another girl's chest before but guess it felt like this. Mariko looked at her other hand and saw that the figure was still holding it.

"And why are you holding my hand?" asked Mariko. "It doesn't compute."

Mariko suddenly realized what she had just said and blinked a few times.

"why not?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying