[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Emily set out the long shirt with the kitten on it, leaving it flat on the bed. "Hmm, the others are nice, but I'll have to try them later." She removed her dress and set it back in the closet. She slipped the nightshirt over herself, making sure to tug the bunched up part over her tummy, and headed into the bathroom with her towel. She opened the door slowly and peeked in to see how Kathy was doing with her own nightly routine.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Kathy had brushed her teeth, and carefully removed her school uniform, and was stood gazing at herself in the orange and white striped underwear when Emily peeked into the bathroom. She blushed brightly, turning her head, "Mommy... ". Moving to Emily, her arms wrap around the woman, face pressing against her shoulder as she hugs her new Mother.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Emily rubs the girl's back and hugs her close. As she passes her hand over Kathy's skin, she can feel the contrast between Emily's soft but thin fingers and her own pudgy skin. "I guess you're still a little scare about all of this, Kathy. I am too. Sometimes, it's okay to be scared." She leaned down and kissed the top of Kathy's head. "But we still have each other, don't we? And even with how all of this happened, I'm glad you're my daughter."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:09 pm

She gives a little nod of her head, "Love you, Mommy... ", she said, and slipped out of the bathroom, having to walk across the living room in her underwear before reaching her small bedroom and disappearing inside it. Susan gave a little smirk as she watched the chubby teenager that used to be her rival, and then adjusted her dress a little around her full breasts before she went to go dress for bed herself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Emily closed the bathroom door and stripped down before stepping into the shower. It took her two tries, but she managed to toss her braid over the shower wall and let it dangle up above her. She nodded to herself satisfactorily. "That should keep it from getting wet." She turned on the water, making sure not to let it get too hot for the baby. As she cleaned herself, she frowned as she noticed just how businesslike she was going about it. She knew how sensitive the various parts of her were, and thoroughly, but as she passed her hands over them with the soap, it just didn't give her the same rise. Her breasts still felt nice and sensitive, but she was done and drying herself off rather quickly. She hadn't taken any longer than she had as Richard.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Susan, now back to her normal, slim figure, pulled on her sexy, black lace nightie and posed infront of the mirror with a smirk, letting her hair loose down her back, rubbing her hands against her flat tummy. She winked at herself before stepping out of the double bedroom, and into the smaller one, closing the door behind her. "Do you need Auntie Susan's help dressing, sweetie?", she asked with a grin as she saw Kathy still in her underwear.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Emily pulled on her panties, but decided to try sleeping without her bra. Those wires didn't exactly look comfortable to her. She could feel the weight of her chest as she put the nightshirt back on and made her way into her room as she heard Susan's voice inside Kathy's room. She shook her head, unsure whether it was a good thing or not, and sat down on her bed with a grunt.

"You'll want something comfy so you can get a good night's sleep. Your mother and I don't want you being overly tired when you go to school tomorrow." She rifled through the girl's closet, swaying her hips happily and enjoying the feel of her body. She turned around and offered the girl a set of light blue pajamas with little daisies printed on them. They were long, and since they were made to fit Kathy, wide.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:48 pm

She watched the other woman showing off her figure before being presented with the pajamas, and then quietly slipped into them. "Thank you, Auntie Susan.. ", she was compelled to say, stretching up to kiss the woman on the cheek before she crawled into her single bed. The woman nodded, and turned out the light as she left the room, quietly heading back in with Emily, "I'll get her ready for school in the morning, but after that, it's your job".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Emily rolled her eyes and slipped under the covers to lay on her side. "Yes, mother. Should I also trim her toenails while you're gone?" She stuck her tongue out and removed her glasses before setting her head down on the pillow. "It all still fells so odd. Still kind of wrong. I know I should be something else, but I don't want to any more." She turned her head towards Susan. "Thank you for your help today, but you know I'm still not happy with you."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:07 pm

"I don't expect you too, but this is all for you benefit. It's starting to show already", she said, climbing into bed beside her younger sister, setting her head on the pillow so she was facing her. "You'll be happier this way, but more importantly, make other people happier like this", she smiled, and then closed her eyes. "Night night, little sister".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:13 pm

"You keep saying that, but there's only one person I know of yet that really is benefitting." Emily rubbed her tummy under the soft sheets. "Good night, sis." She laid there, holding her tummy with one hand and fiddling with the end of her braid with the other until she finally fell into a peaceful sleep.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:00 am

It was a good thing Emily had decided to leave her bra off to sleep, for when she was woken by the warmth of sunlight on her face, the first thing she'd feel was the extra weight of her breasts. During the night, they'd grown a whole extra size, leaving the poor young woman with a pair of D cup breasts, although they were no doubt a bit larger than normal right now because of her pregnancy. The smell of bacons and eggs being cooked wafted towards her nose, and when her eyes opened, she'd find the room filled with sunlight, and only herself in the bed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:09 am

Emily groaned awake as the sunlight hit her eyes. She slowly sat up and stretched her back. Still groggy, she only just noticed the extra weight on her chest, and only enough to try readjusting her nightshirt. She smacked her lips and headed to the bathroom for the usual morning relief. Once done, she headed into the kitchen and smiled at the smell of the bacon and eggs. "Mmmm, smells tasty."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:14 am

Susan was in the kitchen, wearing a form-hugging black dress, with a white apron on top of it, and was just dishing up two breakfasts, with bacon, sausages, toast, and fried egg for herself but not for Emily, two glasses or orange juice waiting on the table as she went and set them down. "I thought I'd make sure you had atleast one decent meal today, seeing as I'll be heading home after this. Kathy is at school, and she's going to be late finishing as I've signed her up for a cheerleader try out", she grinned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:27 am

Emily sat down and blinked before taking a gulp of the orange juice. "School? Wait." She shook her head and woke up a bit more. "Why school? Isn't she going to be, you know..." She placed her hand level with the tabletop just above it then lowered her hand to signify getting shorter. "Won't people wonder where she went after she's younger?" She took a hungry bite at the bacon and half closed her eyes at the taste. "Oh, that tastes so good..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying