League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:33 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:
"You'll help someone do all the data gathering they need.. sapient computer"

"Sapient computer." said Mariko. She shook her head and said, "But not a secretary. Not that. But what you did to me. Is it effecting my behavior too? As in my speech patterns and my actions?"

"probably, the organic body is so inefficient at proccessing thought.."

*IS really just trying to get accross she'd do what a computer does for people.. which is generally look up data, check their mail etc*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:37 am

Lian wrote:

*IS really just trying to get accross she'd do what a computer does for people.. which is generally look up data, check their mail etc*

Mariko would have to disagree with that statement but guess she was an exception. Still having so much memory in her head and the access to different things seem nice. The interface was much more efficient then her old laptop. Easy access to emails and data was now at her thoughts.

"Then mind if I help you find somebody?" asked Mariko. She then looked around and said, "Or should I be calling you master since you seem unable to find a suitable person to be one."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:50 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

Mariko would have to disagree with that statement but guess she was an exception. Still having so much memory in her head and the access to different things seem nice. The interface was much more efficient then her old laptop. Easy access to emails and data was now at her thoughts.

"Then mind if I help you find somebody?" asked Mariko. She then looked around and said, "Or should I be calling you master since you seem unable to find a suitable person to be one."

*Well its more complicated than that but can you come up with a word that describes someone who does what a computer does?*

"Sure help find someone!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:03 am

Lian wrote:
*Well its more complicated than that but can you come up with a word that describes someone who does what a computer does?*

"Yes Master." Mariko said. She then shook her head and wonder why she had just said that. She at once log on to the internet and began to go though a massive search. It was amazing. Everything felt so wide like a simple webpage but much more expanded. Several tubes were running in her head linking to other information. Soon she found something.

"There seem to be some sort of person calling herself a princess." said Mariko. She then shook her head "But what I been seeing reported is that she isn't the type of person I want to be working for."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:07 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

"Yes Master." Mariko said. She then shook her head and wonder why she had just said that. She at once log on to the internet and began to go though a massive search. It was amazing. Everything felt so wide like a simple webpage but much more expanded. Several tubes were running in her head linking to other information. Soon she found something.

"There seem to be some sort of person calling herself a princess." said Mariko. She then shook her head "But what I been seeing reported is that she isn't the type of person I want to be working for."

"Then why bring her up?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:12 am

Lian wrote:
"Then why bring her up?"

"I was only stating the top results from the query I made Master." said Mariko. She looked at the data in her head and said, "This one has the highest activity compare to the others."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:16 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:
"Then why bring her up?"

"I was only stating the top results from the query I made Master." said Mariko. She looked at the data in her head and said, "This one has the highest activity compare to the others."

"I know what I did with her. I know what i did with others. You are the one who wants to suggest a master"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:16 am

The princess manages to slip into the closet behind her. Some muffled yelps can be heard from within and when the pair emerges, Valerie is wearing the bunny girl outfit. "There's no escape!"

"Right. Now, let's try again." Jamie lunged a bit slower this time, aiming a thrust at Paige's chest.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:20 am

Blazerkin wrote:The princess manages to slip into the closet behind her. Some muffled yelps can be heard from within and when the pair emerges, Valerie is wearing the bunny girl outfit. "There's no escape!"

*Valerie looks over herself in horror*

"Right. Now, let's try again." Jamie lunged a bit slower this time, aiming a thrust at Paige's chest.

"EEP!"she brings up her shield to block>
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:21 am

Lian wrote:
"I know what I did with her. I know what i did with others. You are the one who wants to suggest a master"

"I-I-I didn't mean master in that sense." said Mariko realizing what she was saying. She shook her head and said, "Still it seems like you have been busy. The query on similar cases as myself is very huge. There seem to be other cases but different too. Are they connected to you Master."

Mariko shook her head and didn't know what to do about this development.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:22 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

"I-I-I didn't mean master in that sense." said Mariko realizing what she was saying. She shook her head and said, "Still it seems like you have been busy. The query on similar cases as myself is very huge. There seem to be other cases but different too. Are they connected to you Master."

Mariko shook her head and didn't know what to do about this development.

"There are others out there sharing our different versions of change"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:26 am

Lian wrote:

"I see master," said Mariko. She covered her mouth and then shook her head. "Which on you do you think is the best? Surely you have been keep track of what is going on. Including the ones you have changed. Which one of the people that you have meet is best suited?"

(Ignore this part here. Just need something to keep this safe: http://home.graffiti.net/yingyao:graffi ... bmagic.jpg)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:34 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

"I see master," said Mariko. She covered her mouth and then shook her head. "Which on you do you think is the best? Surely you have been keep track of what is going on. Including the ones you have changed. Which one of the people that you have meet is best suited?"

"what do you want in a girlfriend?"
Last edited by Kether on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:28 am

ZeroForever wrote:"Bah..." Jason thought hoping that they would simply take the outfit back since that wasn't the case she simply exited the store hoping that there would be something to preoccupy her until she found that doctor. "Maybe i should test out my new body on some thugs" she mumbled to herself while she pondered what to do next.

*After a moment,M Nadine follows after Jason.* So... Was that all you needed?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:56 am

Lian wrote:
"what do you want in a girlfriend?"

"Me? Girlfriend?" said Mariko who was a bit confused.

She has never really thought about it. Before girls were always nice to him but he never really found a reason to pursue them. She paused a bit and said, "Somebody that is nice. One that is willing to be with me."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying