[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:43 pm

"Don't worry. There was another problem similar to that which I'd already come up with a solution too. I'll simply use that here too. When I'm ready, they'll both think Kathy has always been Katie's age... and then they'll both think Katie always helps look after little Kathy", she grinned. "Now, did you get everything you needed for your evening meal? Do you have some snacks to set out for when Louise comes up?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Emily looked down in her cart. Macaroni and cheese boxes, some ground beef, beans and a few vegetables, plus some baby carrots rested there. "Hmm, not much in the way of snacks. I think I saw some crackers though. I could just get some cheese and lunchmeat and make some snacky sandwiches." She nodded to herself and headed to the deli section to get the meat and cheese. "Still, won't what you're doing mess with other people's minds? I mean, you do realize that what you've already done is wrong as it is, don't you?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:02 pm

"Is it really going to have such a big affect on their lives if their memories of one girl's age is changed? Of course it won't", she said as she followed Emily. "I've provided both woman and daughter with a new friend each, I'm improving their lives, little sister", she smiled. "Did you see how happy that little girl when I told her she and Kathy could play?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Emily begrudgingly acknowledged the point with a grunt. She tossed the lunchmeat and cheese into the cart. "It may make the girl happy, but we'll see how Kathy feels about all this." She took the cart to the register and waited for her turn to check out. "But you need to act more responsibly with this power you have, Susan. You can't just wave your fingers about and expect every little problem to be solved. Someday, all of this will come back and bite you, hard." She glared at the woman. "And I won't help you either."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:18 pm

"Sweetie, Kathy brought this on herself by getting involved with you. I'm going on easy on her by making this as smooth as possible. What do you think it would have done to her if she went straight from that hot little body to wetting her diapers? I've done this the nice way to the pair of you, and don't you forget that", she said with a frown. "Are we done? The sooner you're alone, perhaps the sooner you'll realise just how much help I've been to you".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Malcontent » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:21 pm

[error]
ImageImageImage
_____Mid-Boss___________Mithrexis_________Malcontent
2008 Villain of the Year!
Malcontent
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:22 pm

"We're done here." Emily paid for the groceries and headed out of the store. "I can get my art supplies on my own. I wouldn't want to burden you with my ineptitude any longer, sister." She sneered as they headed to the car and Emily put the food in the back of the extraordinarily pink car.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Susan followed her to the car, and climbed into the passenger seat, strapping herself in. "You've still got a -lot- to adapt to, little sister. Don't think being a woman is easy. Just because you look good in a dress, doesn't mean there's nothing else to worry about. There's things you've never bothered to show an interest in before. I just hope you're not this rude to Louise, as you're going to need her".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:51 pm

"I can be as rude as I want to you, Susan. After all, we are sisters. Sibling rivalry and all that." She glared at the woman and started the car, heading to Susan's house. "I can be a lot more civil if I'm talking to someone who hasn't tossed my entire life upside down, you know. Here's a lesson for you. Be as nice as you want, I'm always going to resent you for what you've done to me. Even if some of it does bring me a little happiness." She reached down and placed a hand on her tummy.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:00 pm

"Resent me all you like, dear. This was best for everyone. I wasn't meant to be a Mother, now I have my life back, with nobody to hold me back. Now I can be the one going out and having fun with strangers while you're the one stuck at home with a baby inside you". She checked through her purse as they drove towards the house, and then pulled out some red lip gloss, applying it before winking at Emily.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:04 pm

"Yes. Because everything you've been doing has been so incredibly mature and well thought out..." Emily stopped the car in front of Susan's house. "You're so incredibly right about everything, Susan." Her voice dripped with sarcasm. "Go have your fun, live like Richard. You know you won't get as far as he did." She folded her arms and glared at the other woman as they were parked. "Some of us actually care about the responsibility thrust upon themselves."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:12 pm

"Have fun, little sister. Don't forget to call me when you need my help". She reaches out, and rubs Emily's tummy, which even with her feeling rather annoyed with the other woman, felt so good, sending little tingles down between her thighs as Susan left the car, and walked into the house they used to live in, leaving Emily alone in her new pink car.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:01 pm

Emily gasped in surprise and anger at the feelings Susan put through her from feeling her tummy. She didn't want Susan to make her feel anything quite like that, ever. With a sour expression, she drove away from the house and headed to her neighborhood to check and see if there was anything close to her apartment where she could get some art supplies. The whole time she fumed and muttered to herself, quite unhappy with Susan's treatment of her.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:43 pm

It just so happened there was such a store beside that place with the nice ice cream that they'd been to the day before. It was quite a small place, but a great big model of a pencil across the top of the store front made it clear what was sold inside. There was even a parking spot just infront of it that Richard's car would have never fit into... but the little pink beetle would!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Emily parked in the compact space. She wouldn't let herself be grateful for the pink little monstrosity for one minute, and she shook her head. "Not just a beetle, a pink beetle. It's like she's laughing at me..." Out of the car, she made her way into the store and starts looking around for some art supplies. It had been a good long while since she'd had anything to do with this stuff, and she hoped that she could pick something good just from looking.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying