[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:48 pm

"Would I mind? Katie is driving me insane asking when she can come over and play! I'd love to have Kathy over just to distract her!", laughed the other young Mother. "What does she like to eat? I'll make them dinner and maybe rent them a movie or something to keep them quiet, although Katie has enough toys for them to play with". She glanced back into the apartment, and then leaned a little closer to Emily. "And perhaps when I bring her back up later tonight, you can tell me all about your.... company?", she winked.

Kathy followed nervously. She'd never been intimidated by anyone before, but everything about this situation told her that these bigger girls were in charge, not her. She began to move towards the uniforms when she was stopped, and realised just how frightened she was of the older girls when the pretty blonde smirked down at her. She glanced around at the ones that snickered, and then looks back to her. "Where is it?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Emily blushed and shook her head while defensively waving her hands. "No, it's not like that! Really!" The redness in her cheeks would seem to say otherwise. "As for dinner, Kathy's fine with whatever Katie would want. She's not picky, but she does like home cooking." Emily rubbed her arm, apparently still flustered at the connotations Louise directed at her and her dinner.

"It's right over there." The pretty blond turned Kathy to one of the benches to see what looked like a tent in the same colors as the other cheerleading uniforms. It just looked so much bigger than everything else. "Go on, try it out! It looks to be just about the perfect size for you..." Now the pretty blond snickered as well, pushing Kathy towards the huge uniform.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Louise giggled as she leaned back, and the look she gave Emily suggested she didn't believe for one minute that Emily wasn't going to be having a romantic dinner that evening. "Well, I'm sure we can find something she likes. Send her down as soon as she's ready. Now, Missy, the sooner you go, the sooner you can get back and make yourself all pretty for your... company". It made her giggle again as she slipped back into the apartment, closing the door.

Kathy turned and looked across at the 'special' uniform with a groan. She glanced up at the blonde, and then stumbled as she was shoved towards it. Biting her lip, she pulls it down from the hook, "I'll try it on at home... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Emily just stood in front of the door for a moment. She clenched her fists and stomped off to her little pink clown car. "Oooh, the nerve! 'Go make yourself pretty,' she says." Emily growled as she violently opened the door and plopped herself in the seat. "It's not like that! I will never, ever have those kinds of feelings for a man! And she wants me to primp myself like some barbie doll? Gah!" She buckled herself in and grabbed the wheel in a death grip. "She may not be as bad as Susan, but she's getting close!"

"Nope. We're a team, and that means we all participate here. Besides, if we have to alter anything, we need to find out now so it'll be ready by our next practice." The pretty blond leaned over, emphasizing the chest she had and Kathy used to have. "You DO want to be on the team, don't you?" Despite the huge size of the uniform, it didn't look any bigger than the shirt for her school uniform that morning...
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:49 pm

The teenager's blue eyes gazed jealously at the other girl's chest as she leaned forward, and then quickly lowered as she went bright red, and stared to tug the navy blue pinafore dress upwards over her head, revealing the childish cotton panties. Next she opened her puffy-sleeved blouse and wriggled out of it, standing there in just her panties before pulling the cheerleader dress over her head...

Emily found it impossible to avoid thinking about Jeff as she climbed into her cute little car. It made her heart race, and filled her with a warm, comfortable feeling. It even served as a reminder that there was one tiny litle piece of her old life left inside her panties as it tingled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:04 pm

All of a sudden, Emily's anger washed away as she somehow found herself thinking about Jeff. She tried to get him out of her head, but thoughts of what he had done for her earlier only cemented him further in her mind. She couldn't help but feel calm and cozy and warm, especially as she remembered his smile. No amount of head shaking could remove it, and no matter how much she pleaded with herself, she couldn't help but notice that tiny little remnant of Richard was actually reacting to all of it. Perhaps letting herself be alone with him, even for a few minutes, wasn't such a good idea after all...

As Kathy put on her top, all the other girls watched, even if from the corners of their eyes. The pretty blond was obviously trying to keep herself from laughing, but perhaps the worst part of all of it was the fact that the huge looking top actually fit. The chest was a little loose, but everywhere else it fit about right. "How---How's it fit?" The blond asked, between stifled snorts.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:09 pm

She felt disgusted at how well it fit, everywhere apart from her chest. Her blue eyes were wide in disbelief as her hands brushed over the top, as if checking to see if it was a trick. "It fits... ", she mumbles, not even meeting the blonde's gaze as she reached for the skirt, lifting up her feet to step into it, and then pulled it up over her legs....

It made it hard to feel like her entire world had been turned upside down. It made it hard to think about the lost job, the house, all that money... the feelings that thinking about Jeff caused, were so warm and pleasant... but he hadn't looked at her like a best friend. He'd never be that again. Louise was a more likely candidate for a best friend now... so what did that make Jeff?
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:14 am

All those thoughts and feelings along the drive to the school really started to bother Emily. It had gotten to the point where not only could she not be mad at her situation, she couldn't even concentrate on it any longer. It was as if her entire thought process was a never-ending circle of just how wonderful Jeff made her feel. It creeped her out for a while, but even that was swallowed up in a desire to feel that warmth and comfort again. Thankfully, none of it was as intense as her initial reactions to Jeff, but it still left her rubbing her thighs together at one of the stoplights. It was hard to even think of him as a best friend any longer, but she knew the feelings wouldn't allow her to let him out of her life. How else could she keep him close, to keep feeling so warm and safe?

The skirt fit like it should, and had a lot more give to it than the standard school uniform. But as soon as she put it on, a few of the girls busted out into fits of laughter. "I can't believe it fits!" "I didn't know they made people in that size!" "Looks like she got the binging right, but forgot to purge..." The blond chuckled as well. "Looks like it's a perfect fit. Next to you, we'll all look ten times better than normal. Welcome aboard."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:16 am

Kathy heard their laugher, and glanced back over her shoulder, both hands holding the skirt against her thighs. Tears started to fill her blue eyes as the blonde chuckled at her too, her face a bright red from their mocking. She lowered her head, looking down at her body in shame, and then brushed a hand against her cheek to try and hide the tears.

"Can I go now?"
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:18 am

Emily parked her car and got out with a short huff. She already wasn't doing well with maneuvering in tight spaces, and she had three more months of this? And she'd get bigger? She walked to the school with a small frown. There were definitely some down sides to her current state. Even so, she could only stew on the matter for so long before her thoughts returned to Jeff. It puzzled her so, those feelings she had around him. She knew she wanted him around, but she just couldn't figure out how she wanted to be near him.

The blond rested a hand on Kathy's shoulder. "Sure. Practice starts tomorrow though. You can take that outfit with you though. It's not like any of us will have any use for it." She grinned and looked over her shoulder to the other girls, who were still snickering.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:00 am

The teenager was close to tears as she grabbed her nag and threw it over her shoulder before making her way out of the locker room, the snickering still in her ears, her cheeks bright red. She presses her palm across one eye as she felt a tear roll down her cheek. Reaching the parking lot, she spotted Emily and began to hurry. She tried her best to hide the tears, wanting to get in the car and away from school as fast as she could.

"Hi Mom...", she greets her with a little blush
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Emily was drawn out of her thoughts by Kathy and the state she was in. "You...haven't been crying, have you?" She peered down at the girl and brushed her cheek with a finger. She sighed, thinking of what most likely happened with the pretty cheerleaders and how Kathy most likely even deserved it a little. Well, the former Kathy would have deserved it. This Kathy was a little sweeter, a little more vulnerable. "You know, I always thought you were pretty before all this happened. And you know what?" Emily took hold of Kathy's chubby chin. "I still think you're pretty. Now come on, I've got some real fun planned for you."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:26 pm

Kathy looked up into Emily's eyes as her cheek was stroked, although she didn't have to look too far. There was only a couple of inches between the petite Emily and her fourteen year old daughter. Even though she still remembered everything, such as who Emily had been, it was like she wasn't in complete control of herself. The woman's voice cheered her a little, and a smile tugged at her lips at being called pretty before she climbed into the car....
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:34 pm

Emily plopped herself into the sickeningly pink car and took a deep breath before strapping in and driving off. Soon enough they found themselves at their apartment building, and Emily had to take some effort to pull herself out again. "I've set up a playdate with one of the neighbor girls for you. She's real excited to meet you. I'd recommend getting changed first, though." Emily plodded up the stairs, a small sheen of sweat on her forehead when she reached the top.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Kathy wouldn't need to be asked twice to change out of the cheerleader uniform, as right now it was associated with nothing but bad thoughts. She looked curious, even nervous at the thought of spending the evening with another girl, especially after how the ones at school had treated her.

"What about dinner, Mom?", she asked, sliding an arm around Emily to help her climb the stairs to their apartment. She was blushing, but couldn't stop herself asking the question.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying